It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 "face in smoke" found in lone cloud over Colorado?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm not saying it's fake, not saying it's real...however if you look at the "dots" all around the image long enough , especially the one directly below it following the contrail, it looks like the same face..just not white.

or at least that is what I see

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
god, this is pathetic! who cares if he doctored the picture or not, what does it prove? oh no, satan has come to kill us all! if the picture is undoctored, untampered with, what does it prove? nothing, it's a tiny cloud which kind of resembles the devils face, yet if you were standing 90 degrees to either side it would look completely different.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It looks like a cirrus cloud fragment -- they're made of ice and gleam that way (either that, or it's a lens flare. I notice other spots on your camera lens.)

When you enhance ANY photo to the point where it pixilates, you can see all sorts of things in heavily pixilated pictures. If you had a good telescope/binoculars or flew close to the cloud, you'd just see that it was a plainold cloud.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Oh... it doesn't look much like the notorious "face in the smoke" illusion, I"m afraid.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
fakes need to be exposed because, in my experances, MOST PEOPLE ARE MORONS! If a moron saw this and thought it true, he'd panic, post it all around, and throw earth as we know it into a global moron panic! CITIES WILL BURN! PIGS WILL BE KILLED TO APPEASE THE "MAGIC ANGRY FACE"! Can you imagine if every moron on earth paniced, we'd be f*&#ing DOOMED!

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by ShirtNinja]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
It looks like a cirrus cloud fragment -- they're made of ice and gleam that way (either that, or it's a lens flare. I notice other spots on your camera lens.)

Thats what I meant by the dots looking like the face.
Thanks for seeing the dots

Have a funny day

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nice find on the dots, I'm convinced it's nothing but a lens flare or something of the sort, or just a cloud, or a sun spot (Not sure what they are, but I've seen them before myself). Probably not doctored, but as ShirtNinja said, who really cares? Anyone who see's a face is either looking for a face and forcing himself to see it or has WAY too much time on their hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join