It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dream I Keep Having

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Heyy.
Right... To Start With, I Am Terrified Of ET.. You Know That 'Cute' Alien That Got Abandoned On Earth In The Movie With The Same Name?.

Well.. I Have BEen Scared Of Him Scince I Can Remember And I Don't Mean Slightly Scared I Mean Horrified Whenever I See A Moving Clip Of It And Tears Most Times. I'm Not Scared Of Much Else Really.. I Can Watch A Horror Film Without So Much As Blinking.. But When ET Comes On I Have A Panic Attack.

Anyways, You Had To Know The Extent Of My Fear To Empithise With The Dream. Basically.. One Of The Dreams (The Re-Occuring One) Is When I'm Just Lying In Bed And I Can Hear Scratching Noises.. Then I Can Feel A Leathery Finger On My Leg (The Weird Thing Is I Can Actually Feel It.. The Same Sensation Every Time) Then An Eerie Red Glow Fills The Space At The End Of My Bed.. Then I Hear His Breathing.. Then His Gurgling.. Then His Hand Clamps On My Leg, The Sheets Fly Back And I'm Awake. Errie Yes?. Well, The Scary Thing Is I Can Still Feel And See The Handmarks On My Leg And The Sheets Are Where I Left Them In The Dream.. EVERYTHING Is Exactly The Same As It Was Before. Does Anyone Know Why?.

This Other Dream I Had Was Years Ago But It Still Haunts Me.. Basically It Was On My Birthday, July 30th A Many Of Years Back Now.. I'd Got Sonic Adventures For My Gameboy Advance And I'd Been Playing It All Day. So, Likewise, I Dreamt About It. I Was Playing It In My Dream.. When A Long Brown Finger... His Finger... Pulled The Screen Down. then The Scene Switched To A Hospital And I Was Lying In A Hospital Bed.. He Was At The End Looking Upset.. Then As I Looked Over He Saw My And Smiled And Said 'Ecrets Secrets All About'. I Have No Idea What That Is Supposed To Mean.. But It Scared The Living Hell Out Of Me For Some Reason.. And It Always Has Done Since.

Thank You For Reading.. Sorry For The Essay.

-TSR

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
As Well As This.. The Dream Doesn't Occur Everyday.. It's Really Realistic.. I Could Almost Swear To You That I'm Actually There. It Happens... Once Every Two Months Maybe.. Or More. Anyways.. If You Have Any Ideas What Could Be Happening, Please Help.

-TSR

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So is this supposed to be ET visting you at night? can you describe what is looks like. Maybe your subconcious is giving you chances to face your fears and no longer be afraid.

It could be a spirit or creature from another dimension trying to manifest into this one in some form using you and your fear as a conduit. Have you tried holy water, crosses or anything?

I get odd dreams not as epic as yours but sometimes similar. Its odd you would have hand marks left on you.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If you think of it in this way...

If it's been happening so often and so far nothing has happened to you, there is no need to be that afraid, is there?

I know that won't help you overcome your fear completely, but it's something to think about... I mean, you're still there in the morning.

Maybe force yourself to face it next time. Try and speak to it or confront it. Find out what it wants.

Also, sorry I just have to ask, why do you start every single word with uppercase?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
VampireZio

posted on 7-3-2009 at 01:38 PM
So is this supposed to be ET visting you at night? can you describe what is looks like. Maybe your subconcious is giving you chances to face your fears and no longer be afraid.

It could be a spirit or creature from another dimension trying to manifest into this one in some form using you and your fear as a conduit. Have you tried holy water, crosses or anything?

I get odd dreams not as epic as yours but sometimes similar. Its odd you would have hand marks left on you.

It Is Him.. I Think.. Although Ive Never Really Looked As Such. Except The One-Off Dream I Had On My Birthday, He Was ET.. But About 6 Foot Tall. I Would Love To Confront This Apperition In My Dream But I Am Terrified About The Consiquences, Like Dying Of Fright In My Sleep. I Haven't Tried Crosses Or Holy Water, I Am Not A Character Of Religion.

Comatose

posted on 9-3-2009 at 09:55 PM
If you think of it in this way...

If it's been happening so often and so far nothing has happened to you, there is no need to be that afraid, is there?

I know that won't help you overcome your fear completely, but it's something to think about... I mean, you're still there in the morning.

Maybe force yourself to face it next time. Try and speak to it or confront it. Find out what it wants.

Also, sorry I just have to ask, why do you start every single word with uppercase?

Logically, I Have No Reason To Be Affraid, However Mentally It Scares Me To Death Each Time I Dream It :/. I Should Confront It, But I Am Scared Of What I May Find Out About Myself.. If You Know What I Mean?. I Type With Upper Case Because I Play Guitar And I Use The Shift Button For Rythm/Finger Exercise (:

Thank You For Your Help

-TSR

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am in my forties, and for as long as I can remember I have had dreams about spaceships. Never the same dream, like sometimes the sky is filled with them and sometimes it is only on...they are all shapes and sizes, the only thing that stays the same is that I always feel the need to hide...I haven't seen any aliens in my dreams always just the craft and some wild looking ones too! I don't know what it means anymore than you do, just thought I'd share....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
I am in my forties, and for as long as I can remember I have had dreams about spaceships. Never the same dream, like sometimes the sky is filled with them and sometimes it is only on...they are all shapes and sizes, the only thing that stays the same is that I always feel the need to hide...I haven't seen any aliens in my dreams always just the craft and some wild looking ones too! I don't know what it means anymore than you do, just thought I'd share....

Have You Ever Experianced A Significant Event In Your Life? Like A Great Loss .. Or Maybe A Loss That Had A Significant Impact On Your Life And The Person You Are Today?.

-TSR

new topics

top topics

join