It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Citizenship Case A Waste Of Time: Federal Judge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BFO

3.) Barrack "Barry" Hussein Dunham-Obama del Soetoro Jr - (scratch that), Barry Soetoro, (scratch that), Barrack Hussein Obama II could have three or more pages of fully legal documents which comprise the full record of of his birth under the requirements of the "law" as it applies to the State of Hawaii Department of Health's Vital Records

All the name changes you are teasing here are not Obama's fault. What his mother did or did not write on forms with her boyfriends, husbands, whatever, are not anything Obama can or should be held responsible for. In the days before computerized record keeping, people changed names and did all kinds of weirdness. I know for a fact they did on O'ahu. I grew up there too. My own mother changed her own name several times without once going through any legal process.

Originally posted by BFO
As far as the US Department of State is concerned, for the typical US citizen to get a US Passport, one must submit all of the pages of their "birth record", or one does not get a passport.

Apparently you are someone who does not own a passport. Because that isnt true. I do own one, it is recent, with all the Homeland Security nonsense already in place, and all I had to do was send them the old wrinkled up certified copy of my birth certificate which is a no frills, one page document that looks remarkably similar to the one Obama has posted on the internet. I did not have to go back and get my own 3 page long form anything. I have never even seen a 3 page birth certificate for myself. Ever.

Originally posted by BFO
The same US Constitution which requires that he be a natural born citizen to hold the office of President does not seem to provide a way in which anyone can verify him to be qualified after he was sworn in.

Maybe thats because in the past, witnesses, hospital records, birth announcements in newspapers, and your parents and grandmothers word was enough. Perhaps the founding fathers simply could not foresee the degree of pettiness to which we have, as a people, fallen.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Greetings......I agree that the petiness is something we have developed as a result of our elightenment.....The wisdom of our founders dictate that this republic we were gifted with should be protected....and for that reason we have laws and a constitution....I also agree that BHO is not responsible for the actions of his parents as reckless and anti establishment as they might have been.....However,the LAW dictates in a republic, not the majority....and the LAW says Only A Natural Born American Citizen Can Occupy The office of President of the United States....Since BHO swore to uphold the Constitution.....He should produce the neccessary documents needed to put this issue to rest....

<< 2  3  4   >>

join