It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO MEETS deten-NATO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When SHTF it is highly possible that UN or NATO troops will try to disarm Americans, or simply try to kill the Militia. During these fire fights the Foreign troops will be outnumbered and out manuvered by local Militia, Either the Foreign troops will surrender their arms or Bleed out in a place they had no chance to survive or accertain a victory in, Vietnam with all of its underground passages and thick jungle will not compare to the armed citizens of the PO'D land of the free and home of the brave shooting them simply for the uniform they wear. I believe that anyone who comes to this country wanting to shoot Americans have some lessons to learn about how we fight wars...when we commit the only thing that matters is our retention of our freedom and will die to keep that flag flying. Also I could also see our own military men grouping together with the guys from the other towns they have run into , their buddies, and helping the Nato Troops learn some IRAQI run and Gun. So your probally thinking were on earth did this thread come from, its a message to anyone whos thinking we are easy to kill, we are pretty damn hard to kill when we are awake and together. So if you wana come pretend your on a turkey shoot, come say hi the boys!
Please if your reading this , Please practice your rights as an american to elaborate on how we will deal with the vermin

[edit on 7-3-2009 by backyard guru]

[edit on 7-3-2009 by backyard guru]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by backyard guru
When SHTF it is highly possible that UN or NATO troops will try to disarm Americans, or simply try to kill the Militia. During these fire fights the Foreign troops will be outnumbered and out manuvered by local Militia, Either the Foreign troops will surrender their arms or Bleed out in a place they had no chance to survive or accertain a victory in, Vietnam with all of its underground passages and thick jungle will not compare to the armed citizens of the PO'D land of the free and home of the brave shooting them simply for the uniform they wear. I believe that anyone who comes to this country wanting to shoot Americans have some lessons to learn about how we fight wars...when we commit the only thing that matters is our retention of our freedom and will die to keep that flag flying. Also I could also see our own military men grouping together with the guys from the other towns they have run into , their buddies, and helping the Nato Troops learn some IRAQI run and Gun. So your probally thinking were on earth did this thread come from, its a message to anyone whos thinking we are easy to kill, we are pretty damn hard to kill when we are awake and together. So if you wana come pretend your on a turkey shoot, come say hi the boys!

we will use the same tactics the US Navy Seals and Army Special Forces used in vietnam plus many the VC used.
We will also use tactic from the Iraq war and toxic in there food. grabbing there troops when they try to leave there compounds.
We will steal there weapons, sabotage there water, and equipment,
use radiation. bio-weapons and chemical weapons on them.(it is only illegal for countries to use bio-weapons on each other, not for non military indigenous forces to use bio-weapons on invaders.)

We will use every thing that worked for our troops in the wars the US has fought for the last 200 years. Plus every thing that worked for our enemies
These wars have taught our veterans every trick in the books and we will turn them around and use them on any invader. then invent new tricks.

You do not have to bleed for your country just make the enemy bleed for his.

Never stand and fight when you can suck them into a trap and waste them by the squad. platoon or company.

You fight the next war by learning not to make the mistakes of the last war.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ah, the doom and gloom that's usually talked about involves our own troops fighting us, rather than us against nato. Come on, we all know no one will be able to take and hold american land space unless....they are willing to do something stupid and then thats when that atomic sub is contact to drop it's payload. At this point in the game, china, russia, eu, we all know its mutually assured destruction.

You get me i get you we both lose, game over.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The only thing I will add to this is this,my personal feelings..If things truly get that bad here,there will be a few things I ask of Americans to remember..

How much blood was spilled in the Revolutionary War?
Why was it spilled?
How much blood was spilled in the Civil War?
Why did brothers kill one another,even if it hurt worse than getting a .58 calibur Mini-Ball in the gut?

Because they fought for what they knew in there heart was right..
And in the end shaped what we have come to love..The USA...

Other countries may not understand why we will not let our Rights Die,but then again where has another country faught for what we have?

I for one will not let the founding fathers and the ghosts from the bloodiest war in our history down..

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah and in the mean time we will be shooting at blue helmets. I want to convey that the last post really hit it on the head. I am true blue to the founding fathers and every drop of American Blood ever spilt in the name of freedom everywhere and everytime it has poured. I amongst others will see a change come or not by following in these great Citizen's Footsteps, And mind me when I say citizen I mean PATRIOT

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
We followed our freedom at first closely like a shadow dancing yet touching the spirit we carried at our sides
We allowed our freedom to follow us even when the sun provided no shade
We picked up rocks, We picked up guns
We picked up swords, We followed our hearts to form a better nation
as we travelled, our roads became longer
We let people practice freedom for freedom's sake
We watched in anger and disdain as people lit our flag on fire
only to prove freedom was true and not a false mission or illusion
It burned deep into the soul of us as a whole nation
to stand and let people burn Old Glory to fulfill our forefathers Promise
to let freedom stand before us as a real device and not a tool of tyranny to imprison the soul and dreams of our children.
Now we have had people of our nation succumb to Greed and Bribery
they are true traitors to us all, Our nation now stands on the brink of
self implosion
as the new call of the patriot is sound
We will take back our country and kill the wicked
We will repel those that would take our freedom.
We will not quit, we will not forget , we will not be bought
We will not surrender ,
We will not compromise, take your lies and run for your lives
a new dawn, a new era is now breathing before you
and you cannot win
you cannot rule the dead, this is not hell
but in practice we have a mission to bring hell to you
AMEN

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

What you just said reminds me of a quote that I read, I forgot who said it but it goes like this:

"Nobody ever won a war by dieing for his country, they won a war by making the other people die for theirs"

It was something like that. I think Patton or one of those guys said it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
we will use the same tactics the US Navy Seals and Army Special Forces used in vietnam plus many the VC used.
We will also use tactic from the Iraq war and toxic in there food. grabbing there troops when they try to leave there compounds.
We will steal there weapons, sabotage there water, and equipment,
use radiation. bio-weapons and chemical weapons on them.(it is only illegal for countries to use bio-weapons on each other, not for non military indigenous forces to use bio-weapons on invaders.)

We will use every thing that worked for our troops in the wars the US has fought for the last 200 years. Plus every thing that worked for our enemies
These wars have taught our veterans every trick in the books and we will turn them around and use them on any invader. then invent new tricks.

You do not have to bleed for your country just make the enemy bleed for his.

Never stand and fight when you can suck them into a trap and waste them by the squad. platoon or company.

You fight the next war by learning not to make the mistakes of the last war.

AWESoME!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Ah, the doom and gloom that's usually talked about involves our own troops fighting us, rather than us against nato. Come on, we all know no one will be able to take and hold american land space unless....they are willing to do something stupid and then thats when that atomic sub is contact to drop it's payload. At this point in the game, china, russia, eu, we all know its mutually assured destruction.

Russia has scalar weapons to neutralise american nukes .enough said
russia has interest in alaska only , not other parts .

reply to post by ANNED

We will steal there weapons, sabotage there water, and equipment, use radiation. bio-weapons and chemical weapons on them.(it is only illegal for countries to use bio-weapons on each other, not for non military indigenous forces to use bio-weapons on invaders.)

the losses of guerilla armies will be much more , unless you have effective anti-personnel /anti-tank weapons

not for non military indigenous forces to use bio-weapons on invaders.)

only possible if other nation is providing you bio /chem weapons

We will use every thing that worked for our troops in the wars the US has fought for the last 200 years. Plus every thing that worked for our enemies These wars have taught our veterans every trick in the books and we will turn them around and use them on any invader. then invent new tricks. You do not have to bleed for your country just make the enemy bleed for his. Never stand and fight when you can suck them into a trap and waste them by the squad. platoon or company.

again you would need effective anti-personnel /anti-tank weapons

join