It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Without Kevin Ryan's discovery of the remarkable relationship between the common re-fireproofed floors, aircraft impact floors and failure floors, one might not have considered the role that this contract work may or may not have played in the WTCs demise.

And without James Gourley's willingness to provide substantial payment for access to the referred-to NIST records, the potential leads contained within these records might not be known.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

All very well put together. I have seen much of this before. Well, most but the above. Now, for skeptics and truth seekers alike, let me ask this.

The NIST report was supposed to be an official report paid for by the government and thus paid for by the taxpayers of the United States of America. Why did James Gourley have to pay such a substantial amount of money to obtain ANY records from NIST? It is OUR information. The 'substantial' sum was obviously a deterrant placed there to make sure the average citizen didn't feel the need to go after the data.

I'm sick of all of the 'coincidences'.

Edit: removed my post to the McVeigh comment after I reread it. Yes, if it were an average Joe they would have fried years ago. But they are living the high life and laughing while the country they helped destroy falls apart around them.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by dariousg]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is a list of companies located at WTC

interactive.wsj.com...

[edit on 113131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So George W. Bush's brother was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World, Securacom and now named Stratesec, the CEO was Barry McDaniel,

How does this make it possible?

So how many people do you think were in on this?

Hundreds? Thousands?

www.911blogger.com...

It now turns out the company that did those upgrades is Turner Construction company.

i224.photobucket.com...

Turner Construction Company also helped plan and oversee the demolition of the Seattle Kingdome in 2000:

seattlepi.nwsource.com...
www.stadium.org...

Turner Construction Company also occupied the 38th floor of WTC 1:

So what are you saying Turner construction brought down the towers?

Turner Construction Company is one of the largest construction management companies in the United States with a construction volume of $9.6 billion in 2007. According to Engineering News-Record, October 2006, Turner ranks first or second in major segments of the building construction field.[1]

according to wikipedia

Pentagon Renovation Program

Since 1998, the Pentagon has been undergoing a major renovation, known as the Pentagon Renovation Program. This program, scheduled to be completed in 2010, involves the complete gutting and reconstruction of the entire building in phases to bring the building up to modern standards, removing asbestos, improving security and providing greater efficiency for Pentagon tenants. Recently, the process of sealing all of the building's windows began.

As originally built, most Pentagon office space consisted of open bays which spanned an entire ring. These offices used cross-ventilation from operable windows instead of air conditioning for cooling. Gradually, bays were subdivided into private offices with many using window air conditioning units. When renovations are completed, the new space will include a return to open office bays, with a new Universal Space Plan of standardized office furniture and partitions developed by Studios Architecture.[29]

Renovation began in 1998, so with this in mind the is Clinton involved also?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok George Bush lives in Dallas and so does Tom Leppert, OMG his wifes name is
Laura too.

It says here Tom Leppert

Leppert was appointed as a White House Fellow by President Ronald Reagan;

What is a whitehouse fellow?
Alumni

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by questioningall

Thank you. I really hope people take the time to view the documentaries on the 2000 election and how Bush stole the election from Al Gore who clearly won. Makes one wonder what life would have been like for the past 8 years and what the current state of the country would be had Al Gore been president.

Probably just as bad but in a different way.
2 lines.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Diligent research and commendable. In passing one can point to the Republican link to Diebold who provided the voting numbers that put GWB in office. If you're looking for associations between the Bush family there are hundreds of pies they had a finger in.

I think there was something happening deeper than the 9/11 attacks being a complete surprise. But y'know, I think this discovered relationship with those demolition companies is more an exercise in dot connecting that smoking gun.

For one thing, it had to be anticipated that there would be 3 planes hitting their targets - which ultimately would have been cause for the same response, had the buildings collapsed or not.

It would have been infinitely more reliable to have bombs in WTC as happened in the 90s.

Just too many variables and timing involved to be credible.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Could another possibility be that there wasn't a controlled explosion but some sort of weakening of the structure in those areas?

The "upgrading" in those areas could have been actual prepping for those areas to be weakened. But no matter how you look at it, steel structured high-rises don't just collapse completely at near free-fall speeds (resistance from the lower structure taken away). On top of that, you can see the squib detonations on several sides of the towers going from top to bottom as the buildings are collapsing.

Suffice it to say, Chad, that I'm currently working on a project that will hopefully extinguish any more doubts that you and others have about the demolition of the WTC.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
And another question, what are the odds of the planes hitting the right floors and the right buildings?

Yes, the odds of 3 planes hitting 3 buildings (2 WTC and 1 Pentagon) in the 3 locations that had upgrades?

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
What is news to me is that a demolition company had a floor on the WTC

Not a demo company, but a construction company that assisted in planning and overseeing a demolition. Little difference there, but probably not much.

Originally posted by dariousg
Why did James Gourley have to pay such a substantial amount of money to obtain ANY records from NIST?

This is the second time NIST has assessed a fee for obtaining records, per the FOIA's. You can read about these FOIA's and the other relevant information here:

www.ae911truth.org...'___'YNA_FOIA

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
So what are you saying Turner construction brought down the towers?

No. Just pointing out connections. People can make up their own minds as to what happened.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by _BoneZ_

WOW, lots or research and digging went into the thread, nice job..... the sad reality is... there are way too many dots that connect regarding 9/11 and Bush, but people just don't want to connect them. Maybe one day - some will come out with the truth.

S and F for you! Nice leg work and connecting of the dots!

He was our president for crying out loud of course he was involved!

But seriously, Bush wasn't behind 9/11. There are actual individuals out there who really do dislike us enough to attack our country. Why is that SO HARD to believe is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I can see that there are still people like you totally blind on the truth. and I find it amazing. I really understand that you would like to live in the world with president and goverment you can trust but please WAKE UP!! it is not the world around. and your praying is not going to change it.

there is such a evidence that it is unbelivable for the offcial story to be true. Bush, Silverstein were behind those attacks. but surely there are others who are in real charge of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
People who claim there was controlled demolition on the 3 WTC building better have an answer for what does happen when two airplanes filled with fuel hit the building of this size and structural design at hundreds of mile per hour.

The Muslim world media, who are in a better position to know the back story, have concluded it was an attack by Arab interests that were pleasantly surprised how much damage and death they managed to cause. There are thousands of structural engineers, demolition experts, physicists, who have looked at the evidence. Dozens say it was controlled demolition, thousands say it happened the way it was reported.

There are many many things governments do without the public's knowledge. But there are also things that just can't be concealed and actually do happen the way we are told.

I know this is an earth-shaking concept for people ready to accept any contrived conspiracy theory.

And of course I must be a paid black ops disinfo agent.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Bush...this discredits the whole theory. You are basically saying he was a genius. As much as I dislike Bush and would liket to say he was behind it: Bush is not smart enough. The timeline does not fit. He was surrounded by whistle blowers. If so, then why did he not finish the consiracy by planting WMD's in Iraq?

Controlled explosion goes against Ockhams razar. It is to complicated with to many risk. It would take too long to implement with far more chances of discovery. Planes flew into the building, burned for 45 minutes or so which weakend the structure and they colapsed upon themselfs. That is the easiet, cheapest, and most secretive way to bring them down. Your whistle blowers exploded on impact.

The conspiracy is who were behind the hijackers. If you were to say it was the Bilderberg group or a secret society in the UN or Al Gore because he was pissed off because of the election recounts--well I can believe any of them but Bush...really Bush. No evil secret society bent on a one world government and the enslavement of man would choose a mush mouth moron to do their bidding. They would choose someone silky.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Who says that old W even knew of it? this was the doing of his family and their elitist cohorts they rigged the election in 2000 in order to secure the White House for a mindless puppet while the country was in the hands of fanatical neo-cons.It is a historic fact that the Bush family has been trying to install a fascist regime here in the US for decades now and in the 2000 election they finally did it.

[edit on 043131p://4826 by mike dangerously]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh boy - this is some great stuff!!
Thanks for the time and energy it took to put this all together.

Warms the cockles of my heart - each and every time new damning
information is presented.

We all know something other than what we have been told - happened.
Even if we aren't all ready to accept it.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good job! nice post!

S&F from me

However, I still believe that Bush & Co. will never be worrying about any charge or "true" investigation about what really happened - that's a shame.
(like JFK's assassination)

I understand US citizen should support their (ex)leaders, but where is the limit?

thanks for putting these pieces together; it's encouraging that at least someone thinks with his/her own head.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
People who claim there was controlled demolition on the 3 WTC building better have an answer for what does happen when two airplanes filled with fuel hit the building of this size and structural design at hundreds of mile per hour.

If you think you've got the answers, tell everyone how the third building that wasn't even hit by a plane, collapsed. Especially considering no steel-structured high-rise has ever completely collapsed before due to fires. Ever.

There are thousands of structural engineers, demolition experts, physicists, who have looked at the evidence. Dozens say it was controlled demolition, thousands say it happened the way it was reported.

I hope you can back up that claim. Let's see the list of thousands of experts that say the official story is correct. I'm gonna bet money that you won't produce that list and are just talking out of the side of your neck.

And of course I must be a paid black ops disinfo agent.

I don't know about paid, but you would be considered a disinfo agent if you continue to say that only dozens of experts claim 3 WTC buildings were brought down with explosives. Because that is totally false and untrue.

Have you been to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth website lately? 620 architects and engineers believe in the controlled demo. Been to Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice lately? Hundreds of professionals there as well. Been to Firefighters for 9/11 Truth? Even firefighters recognize what a fire-induced collapse looks like and know that none of the WTC buildings collapsed due to fire.

You really should get your facts straight before posting. I'll await your list of "thousands" of experts that have publicly stated that the official story is true.

Originally posted by riggins44
Planes flew into the building, burned for 45 minutes or so which weakend the structure and they colapsed upon themselfs

You obviously have not done any research on fire-induced collapses or controlled demolition. The maximum temperature an office fire will burn is 1500 degrees under the most ideal conditions. The fires at the WTC were orange-red with black smoke indicating oxygen-starved fires. The temps were probably between 800-1000 degrees. Steel starts to weaken at around 2000 degrees and starts melting at around 3000 degrees

Further, no steel-structured high-rise has ever completely collapsed due to fires. The only one's that ever have were one's brought down with explosives. With your logic, you could just light some fires up top and watch the whole building come down. It doesn't work that way and that's why we have controlled demolition companies. It takes heavy, powerful explosives to bring buildings like these down. Fires will never, ever bring one of these down.

Controlled demo companies would be rich beyond belief if they could just set a few fires and watch a whole building come down. That will never happen in our reality. Or for the sake of argument, destroy a few floors up top and watch the building come down, still won't happen. That's why buildings are wired from top to bottom. Buildings are built to stand tall and strong, not built flimsy to collapse at any little fire.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I can easly see that you did not check too many documents on the subject. as for architects (I am one of them) I can tell you that everyone who has made an effort to dig a little into the story, it is obvious that could not happened the way decribed in the offcial story. look on docs on ae911truth.com. and of course, the easiest way was to just go with the plane explanation without any reaserch (and probably thousends of archtects did so).

and for your info, the both buildings were designed to allow the plane hit them without demolishing them totally as it happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A blanket reply to those who point to various Truther sources as validation of the demolition story. When a group entertain anything and everything from the No Planes Theory, to holograms, atomic explosions, and Lord know what other semi-delusional rationalizations, they strain their credibility to the breaking point.

The whole Truth movement compromises a proper examination of the facts surrounding 9/11 with doctored video evidence, attention seeking so-called expertise, misinformation and disinformation.

There are many questions about 9/11 that need to be addressed, but not by the agenda driven.

As I have, and I think millions of others as well, I recommend reading as much or more on the various objective debunking sites, and a selection of the many thousands of pages written by peer reviewed professionals wordwide. When you look at evidence, you have to weigh in all available reports, not just whatever supports your predetermined notions.

Mike F

[edit on 7-3-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

nothing surprises me about Bush anymore.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggins44
Planes flew into the building, burned for 45 minutes or so which weakend the structure and they colapsed upon themselfs

You obviously have not done any research on fire-induced collapses or controlled demolition. The maximum temperature an office fire will burn is 1500 degrees under the most ideal conditions. The fires at the WTC were orange-red with black smoke indicating oxygen-starved fires. The temps were probably between 800-1000 degrees. Steel starts to weaken at around 2000 degrees and starts melting at around 3000 degrees

I know that you think that you did your home work and everyone else has not but you made a mistake. The burn temperature of Jet a fuel is 1800f. degrees. You caculations do not take into account of the impact temperature which is above 2000 degrees. Remember, mass moving at high speed creates energy. Nor do your calculation take into account all of the vertical beams that were destroyed on impact hence creating greater stress on the remaining support columns and lowering their temperature for failure. But if you want to think Bush is a genius then go a head and do so.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

When a group entertain anything and everything from the No Planes Theory, to holograms, atomic explosions, and Lord know what other semi-delusional rationalizations, they strain their credibility to the breaking point.

If you had done research and looked at both sides of the story, you would know that the 9/11 truth movement DOES NOT support no-planes, holograms and the other exotic, unprovable theories. Most 9/11 research organizations have publicly stated that they do not support the theories, several have posted it in their forum rules that the theories are disinfo and banned from discussion. So please, before you associate certain theories with the 9/11 truth movement, at least know what you're talking about first.

The whole Truth movement compromises a proper examination of the facts surrounding 9/11 with doctored video evidence, attention seeking so-called expertise, misinformation and disinformation.

This is yet another claim for which I'm going to ask you to back up. You will not find one piece of video that has been doctored and professed as truth in the 9/11 truth movement.

Your next post should present a list of thousands of witnesses that you claim support the official story. And your next post should present evidence that the 9/11 truth movement doctors videos and professes them as truth. If you do not, you will be reported to the mod/admin team for trying to derail this thread.

I await your post that shows the evidence I've requested of two of your claims...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join