It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Scenario on how Human/Extraterrestrial Life Began?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Text

Here is a scenario on how life may have began. Please correct me if any mistakes are said.

We were all born in a present day Extraterrestrial Planet (most likely Erra.) Our Species gained knowledge through centuries, then became a civilization. Then, one day, we created our first spacecraft, or "beamship" out of the alloys on the planet. We made a frontier, and found the planet which is now Earth. We all crashed landed after a malfunction, then were stranded.

Years of creating a colony on Pangea, and creating a population, made us forget that we all made a ship, and that ship either decomposed, or was still out there underwater, on a mountain, in a cave, or under a canyon. Centuries later, a archaeologist discovered the UFO near their city in Cairo Egypt. The Ship was repaired by slabs of stone and was able to be flying. The Egyptian did not know what she was doing. She made a coordinate to a planet accidentally, and flown off the the Present day Grey planet. There, she thought she would be good as dead, since there were barely any traces of food, but soon she discovered a man. They fell in love, and had a baby boy, but his skin was a bit pale. Sooner and Sooner the Humans evolved into Greys as seen and heard on media, and stories.

We continue to this day that we theorize that there may be life in space, although we were the one to begin the galactic frontier and evolved. There still could be a mystery on how the Nordics exist and the Reptilians Exist, but e will learn soon in the future.

You could see this as a story, or reality, but my goal is to entertain you and to know if this could have happen.

I do believe in most extraterrestrials, and hope to soon contact them. Thank you.

Oh, and did I mention I am new?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome!

I am unsure what you're hoping for from us. Interesting story, but I think the truth lies in The Terra Papers.

They are linked in my sig, and I gave the history of how they came to be here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thanks, and them terra papers are pretty legit. Thanks for the link too ^.^

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

I have come to the conclusion that The Terra Papers are the closest to the truth of the matter as we have.

When I look at the world through the lens of the Papers, it make an incredible amount of sense where once things perplexed me no end.

new topics

top topics

join