It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear Not!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I felt compelled to post this thread for all those who have fear about what is going on in the world.

If your worried about anything that could come to pass I must tell you this....

FEAR NOT!!!

I can tell you this because I have seen and witnessed the amazing power that God can use if He so chooses.

You might think I'm crazy and that's ok, but what if I'm sane and what if the message I have to tell you is the truth?

Can you afford not to listen, especially now?

I have been blessed to see and experience the jaw dropping power of the one true God who dwells in Heaven.

This happened in response to a prayer directed to "The Heavenly Father" to send Angels like He did for the prophet Elisha, to chase away the evil spirits that were oppressing me.

As soon as the words were out of my mothers mouth the wind started blowing very forcefully, and we heard horses galloping around the house like a whole cavalry was riding around our house.

The wind was so powerful that cups sitting on the cabinet in the kitchen blew off and crashed to the floor.

And then we heard the sound of arrows hitting the roof, a few over my room and then it went around the house, to my brothers room and then to my parents room. This happened about three times.

I asked my mom what the wind and horses were and she knew right off what they were, she said that is the mighty rushing wind of the Lord mentioned in the Bible that happens just before a visitation by God. She told me the horses were mounted Angels sent by God to fight the evil fallen angels that had been oppressing me. The sound on the roof was of arrows that the Angels were shooting at the fallen angels.

Then after all this the wind immediately died down and all was calm once again.

It was the singular most amazing thing that has ever happened in my life.

God actually loved me enough to send His holy Angels to do battle with the forces of darkness that were trying to destroy me at such a young age.

I now know why this happened, it was because God wanted to show me how powerful He is, and so when I witness to others they might believe.

So you see, just like in the Bible when Elisha and his servant were surrounded by men who wanted to kill them, and he prayed and asked God to open the eyes of his servant so he might not fear, and God did...and then the servant saw the fiery horses and chariots of untold number surrounding the army that was after them...God tells us not to fear.

Of course this only helps if you know God personally and are one of His.

I'm not saying you will never fear again, but it is a huge help to know that the forces that are for all those who love and serve the "Heavenly Father" are greater than the forces of that are against you.

The problem is salvation is so simple, that many choose not to believe. But I'm here to tell you that God and Jesus loved you so much that They provided a way for you to know you will be alright no matter what happens.

The following short AVI movie tells you all you need to know to ensure that you will continue to live even after you die in Heaven with the One who created all of this.

So again I say to all those who know Jesus as their Savior...FEAR NOT!!!

To find out how to fear not watch this short video -

FEAR NOT!!!

Mod edit: Removed all caps title

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How bout this?
I don't believe in the bible or anything written in it and yet I still have no fear.
You would fear alot less if you quit reading the great book of fearmongering.
I don't need salvation from a book...I'll get salvation when I am dead.
Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
How bout this?
I don't believe in the bible or anything written in it and yet I still have no fear.

So you don't fear losing all your money eh/ Or how about contracting some terrible disease which slowly eats away your strength and youth.

Don't you mean you fear nothing that hasn't yet affected you?

I know to not fear, yet still the pain, and or the thought of something happening like that does make me think...er maybe hope nothingn happens like that.

To say you have no fear whatsoever would mean you are either insane, or insane.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I don't care about money in the least bit.I live waaaay too simple to care about that kind of crap.
I hope the system crashes to be honest.
Life happens as it should and there is nothing wrong with that,if you get a disease and die then it was meant to happen.
Why have any fear and why live like that??
If you need religion to feel better then good for you but I think you are just too scared to live free and think for yourself.
Its funny how you so-called spiritual people resort to name calling right away.Insane??
I don't let people tell me how and what to think...thats not insane thats smart.
Religion is the last refuge for a scoundrel...just my opinion.

Edit to add this www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-3-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A wise man once said "Organized religion is false...Anyone who follows it is lost."

But folks, I digress. I believe in a higher power, but I'm not going to put all my eggs in one basket.

For instance, when the grays come down here and show us HD video of them planting humans on earth, how dumb are the Christians going to look?

On the other side of the coin, when Jesus returns, how pathetic are the atheists going to be when they're making last ditch attempts to accept Christ, or be saved, or whatever.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I feel fortunate to have experienced living in and visiting some extremely impoverished and strife torn countries in that I know what people do and how they cope in times of great duress and deprivation. From what I've seen most people don't go crazy nor do they become savages and lose their moral compasses whether that morality comes from their religious beliefs or from something else inside them. While most people in developed countries have not had to live in conditions like that I believe most will rise to the occasion and learn the value of cooperation and true community.

We may experience more deprivations as time goes on, but trust me it takes a long time for most people to starve and a funny thing happens along the way - the appetites and addictions drop off, the emotions temper and the fear diminishes as people learn to adjust to new circumstances and ways of living. That said I believe we have the resources, creativity, adaptability and love to weather whatever lies before us and to do so with dignity and grace.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

Amen to that.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm not pushing a religion, I'm trying to help those who are fearful by relating how God helped me to not fear so much.

You can choose to not believe that happened to me, but what if it did? Did the little green "aliens" answer the prayer and send spaceships that made sounds like horses while turning on the fans that keep the crafts afloat?

No I tell you it was God who answered that prayer.

I have it easy I have seen His power and the positive results in my life.

Others, not so much, and why I take time to share what happened to me as a boy.

I think there is plenty of fear to go around these days, and I'm trying to let the people who will listen know that God does love them, and WILL help them through even the hardest of times, if they will just believe in His plan of salvation.

Again, this happened to me and I think others should know, especially those from broken households.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3

So again I say to all those who know Jesus as their Savior...FEAR NOT!!!

To find out how to fear not watch this short video -

FEAR NOT!!!

Mod edit: Removed all caps title

And to those who do not "know Jesus as their Savior" what do you say? You may feel that you are surrounded by people who want to kill you (as you stated in your original post) but I'm guessing most of us have more faith in our fellow citizens than that and in our ability to endure trying times.

Peace and blessings to you nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If this give you the power to get through daily life, inspiring others and give strenght to those who need it, i say.....GOOD!!!

Keep up the spirit and i can only say it is very nice to hear a optimistic voice through all the negativity here on ATS.

Wether or not it is religious. (which i'm clearly not...
) but respect anyways.....

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I'm giving you a star and a flag for two reasons...

1. When I saw the thread title and clicked on it, I thought "fear not, for I am with thee" and was quite pleasantly surprised to see that was basically exactly what your message was.

2. It took a big pair of gabliandos to start this thread amongst the throng of heathens known as ATS, and in my book that's worth some cred.

For what its worth, I believe just what you said about God having the power to change this is 100 percent true. Trouble is, I also believe we're approaching the tribulation meaning He probably won't change the course we're headed for. As I have my doubts about whether I'll be part of the Rapture (I'm by no means a saint nor would you ever mistake me for one) I figure I'll have a ringside seat to watch it all.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow, that was the most imaginative description of a tornadic event I have ever heard.
Sounds like your mother is a head-case.

No offense, of course.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
interesting as well that the majority if not all religions gain followers and keep those followers doing as wanted through......fear
being raised a catholic my whole life from a very religious family I have seen too many hypocritical things from the religion to put any faith in it anymore, to me its nothing more than a scam.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You're right, it IS nothing more than a scam.

In any event, it doesn't matter (and to the author, please don't take offense to my initial post here).
If this is our destiny, we must confront it and make due the best we can.

God or no, it doesn't matter.
As is found in the book of Ezekiel (or is it Exodus?)... The common destiny of all men is the grave.

The only thing you can do is to do best by yourself and others.
Even if this big boogey man that the author mentioned is real, and it becomes my death, I'll die laughing at the irony of the situation.

And I'll tell god that I did my best to wake people up to the manipulation they are pitted against. Unfortunately, they don't want to hear it and there isn't much more I can do.
And as far as Jesus coming back goes, I couldn't possibly care less. Look, I have a brain. I can think for myself. I can make good decisions for myself and I don't need the son of a Jewish Carpenter to tell me how to live my live. Common sense works just fine. If God wants me to not eat pork, or whatever other silly MANDATES he has for me, he can politely get bent. (if I just cast my self to hell with that statement, so be it) At the end of the day, I listened to the words attributed to Jesus. I also listened to the words attributed to countless other prophets. I think I live a good life. I am happy. I do my best to help my fellow man (hence my participation here and my activism outside of here).

It is all I can do.

So, good luck to you all.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Thanks Burdman I appreciate the support. Course I think my gabliandos are the reason I lose quite often playing poker.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by burdman30ott6

Thanks Burdman I appreciate the support. Course I think my gabliandos are the reason I lose quite often playing poker.

No, th3on3...they are not the reason you lose in poker - it's more than likely your rationale.

Rather than Stay with the hand you were dealt with, you probably choose to bluff your way out of it - just like life. Poor skills for both circumstances.

I'm not pushing a religion

Yes you are...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

post by TH3ON3[/url]

I hope the system crashes to be honest.

You sound a bit like the Apostle Paul when he said "for when I was weak, then I was strong."

They are wonderful words if you are thinking only of yourself. However, what about those that will suffer if your wish comes true?

I believe in God, also. But I'm not wishing for a crash.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

God actually loved me enough to send His holy Angels to do battle with the forces of darkness that were trying to destroy me at such a young age.

God loves everyone the same. People go through what they go through for reasons we don't quite always understand - say the babies that die of starvation every day. . .

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

How am I pushing it? You are free to either believe me or not as always.

Oh and chappter29, you don't have to stay with the cards you were dealt.

And the best thing about it is that eventually those who do find the answer in

Christ will be able to change the cards they were dealt, as they will have a

perfect body, no more sorrow or pain. They will be perfect since God

commands the very elements that make up this universe.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by chapter29

Christ will be able to change the cards they were dealt, as they will have a

perfect body, no more sorrow or pain.

Wrong..!

I already have the perfect body champ...

You have any idea how many beers that thing can hold..?

Thought not...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join