It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Mexico has gestapo checkpoints too... Uhh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
CNN reported today on Mexican checkpoints staffed of masked men with guns in an attempt to combat drug wars and growing drug problems.

Random vehicle checkpoints, patrols of masked soldiers and police in SWAT gear are some of the signs of the massive military buildup ordered by Mexico's president, Ciudad Juarez police spokesman Jaime Torres Valadez said Thursday.

This sounds a lot like the new illigal gestapo checkpoints we have here in the United States. I'm sure a lot of you have seen the videos on www.checkpointusa.org... and youtube. If you haven't, they're worth 15 minutes to check out.

Not to be too hasty folks, but I think the NWO is very close.

Article source.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
These videos are stupid.

The guy is just being a jackass to people who are simply doing their job.

--

BTW I will be in Juarez in two weeks so I will be sure and tell you all about the body cavity search.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Can you imagine the video that jackass would make at one of the Mexican check points?

We probably would not be seeing anymore of his vids on U-tube...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrytyes
reply to post by emsed1

Can you imagine the video that jackass would make at one of the Mexican check points?

We probably would not be seeing anymore of his vids on U-tube...

"Perdon a mi Senor...
¿Es usted ciudadano? ¿Por qué estás tomando mi foto? Prepárese para tener su cavidad anal buscado."

Ay Dios Mio!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Yeah and I'm sure your German counterparts said the same thing about those who opposed the Gestapo as they were taking little girls and boys to gas chambers raping them then killing them and pulling there teeth afterwords for a couple of pennies worth of silver.

Pussies aka. punks bend over and take it up the butt like good slaves, it takes a man to stand up and point out what's wrong here and I applaud the man who made the videos showing the ignorant stooges that did their jobs as you put it.

Oh looky here Deputy Chief Border Patrol agent arrested for raping a child - Hey just like the NAZI's

2nd source Deputy Chief Child Rapists

3rd Source Border Agent advocate of gestapo style checkpoints used his position of authority to help a child in need of support ahem I mean help himself by Raping her

Looky here I guess Raping must be in the Der Homeland securiti manual.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That would make for a very interesting video.

linea dos

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Unfortunately I don't have any 'German Counterparts' but thanks for the implication.

In fact the Gestapo rounded up thousands of my 'counterparts' and lined them up with the Jews and sent them right into the gas chambers.

Look, I don't see any problem with holding the government accountable, especially if what they are doing is illegal, but harassing folks who are just doing their job is just childish.

I applaud Border Patrol for their patience.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

It's not any more childish than harassing folks who are just traveling.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by emsed1

It's not any more childish than harassing folks who are just traveling.

The difference is that the agents are doing their job. They don't get up in the morning and expect to have a fun day harassing motorists.

Like everyone else in this economy they need their job and if it requires doing what 'The Man' tells them to then so be it.

This jackass, though, doesn't HAVE to make life difficult for them. He gets up every day and films the same thing every day.

If he wants to make a difference he needs to go to the source. Go harass the government officials who decided to put up this (possibly illegal) roadblock.

Believe me, those BP agents don't like doing it any more than he does, but they are just working stiffs like the rest of us.

If he had any huevos he would take his video camera down to "city hall" or wherever and ask the hard questions from his congressman or senator about why these checkpoints are on a public road 40 miles from the border.

Otherwise he is just another make-believe 'Michael Moore' with delusions of grandeur about fighting the system.

I agree with him in principle. This roadblock should not exist in it's present form but I disagree with the tactics of harassing the worker bees.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The 'worker bees' do it willingly, and deserve whatever is heaped apon them. If there is a 'worker bee' that is doing it, but doesn't think it is right, legal, etc... That worker bee deserves whatever is heaped apon it.

The only jackasses at the checkpoints are the ones in uniform.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is nothing new. I have made multiple trips to mexico and seen checkpoints along every major roadway, going back ten years. It is a country with corrupt lawmakers, I mean truly corrupt lawmakers. You go to a town like Ixtapa and the biggest house on the hill belongs to the police chief. You drive a little further down the road, and there are rows of marijuana plants lining the street. Coincidence?

In a place like that, is it any surprise that there are shakedown points?

new topics

top topics

join