It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your favourite NASA UFO Space Footage Here For Others To See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This thread is dedicated to your favourite NASA footage taken from Space that show likely intelligent controlled craft or similar anomalies.

I have decided to start this thread because I have been speaking with some skeptics,debunkers, an ex NASA employee on another thread and they are catagorically denying that NASA are aware or have any involvement with extra terrestrials around our earth. I think it would be a good idea to try and show these people that not everything can be explained with our science and physics.

I have seen countless videos of NASA footage but everyday I find another one that I have never seen. Please delve deep and share with us.

All I ask is that you check to see if the video has already been posted to prevent duplication.

I will start.

This footage was shot by STS 51A in 1984 it clearly shows an object from space coming into view and hanging around for a short time.

If the thread gets to big please can I ask you to post the link to the video to save bandwidth.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Since STS-80 is not considered valid any more, I will stay off it.

I like the ones where the on board crew themselves say that there are unidentified objects in the vicinity. I mean, highly trained as they are, they must know what is space debris, ice particles and satellites and what is not. Besides, can you find a more credible eye witness than the very astronauts who saw them first hand? And filmed it? While talking to Huston? Doesn't sound like they are joking about it.
During these extremely complicated missions, there is very little time left for pranks...

Here is a compilation (I think it is some sort of trailer):

See if I can find some more of that stuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud

If I may ask, why exactly is that?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

This one ?

[edit on 6/3/2009 by internos]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

This one ?

Yes, this one. But I was puzzled by his statement that the STS-80 footage is 'no longer considered valid'.. What exactly is this statement based upon? .. Why is 'supposedly' no longer considered valid?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Thats the ticket Raud,

If possible though I would like to dedicate this thread purely to posting the videos or links, there are countless amounts of other threads on this site that debates the authenticity of the videos in question.

Has anyone got any that they consider to be rare credible NASA video footage.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This one has no sound, though I'd kill to hear the recording of what they said when they saw it.
If this is not faked footage, I would really like to know how that object, in such great speed as it appears to be in, can, not just stop, but also change direction like that!
Phage! I am calling you to tear this one apart!

Edit to add:

Originally posted by Majorion:

Yes, this one. But I was puzzled by his statement that the STS-80 footage is 'no longer considered valid'.. What exactly is this statement based upon? .. Why is 'supposedly' no longer considered valid?

Yes, that one.
Don't get me wrong, I think it rocks, but be so sure that the moment it gets onto here you will get a swarm-flood of debunking attempts.
I thought the STS-80 footage was sacred ground and that debunkers wouldn't touch it...but it still could be listed under: "ice particles/debris catching sunlight as the sun creeps around the curving of the earth, therefore it looks like the objects suddenly appear"-category.
I don't think so, but hey, what do I know?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Raud]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Has anyone got any that they consider to be rare credible NASA video footage.

Well, I was gonna post the STS-80 video, but someone posted it beforehand lol.

Don't get me wrong, I think it rocks, but be so sure that the moment it gets onto here you will get a swarm-flood of debunking attempts.

As do I, but to hell with those swarm-flooding to debunk.. my only contention; what that; it is still considered valid and extremely compelling might I add.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think that the STS-48 footage is compelling. Definitely worth adding here;

UFO Footage - STS-48 - "Abrupt Turn" - Full Length Original

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Yes, i got the meaning of your question: i just wanted to make sure that it was the video in question
As you know, during a mission many footages are recorded, the mission in question has been relatively long, 17 days if i'm correct, so one has to make sure: how many footages like this you can record during such a lapse of time?

In this case, i think that this link should be strictly related:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

Jim Oberg is also a fellow member, and of course way more able to provide some technical explanations than i am

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Gee-eesh! It took me quite some time to find this one:

I love it how Ground Control tries to convince the astronaut that those are either reflections on the lens, debris, tin-foil or whatever. The astronaut, on the other hand, stands firm on his observation: those objects does not fall under anything he is able to refer to...

Great stuff!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Jim Oberg is also a fellow member, and of course way more able to provide some technical explanations than i am

Actually, JimOberg has either been unable or unwilling to answer any of my questions. Check out this thread here;

NASA STS-114 UFO Footage - Can it be debunked?

Additionally, because of his ties to NASA.. I asked him a rather simple question, and I'm puzzled by the way he evaded it. I asked him;

"Mr. Oberg, Are you telling us, that in all of NASA's missions; secret or otherwise, that there has never been any form of life encountered beyond our planet Earth?.. Not even a hint of life?"

I asked him that question twice. And here's his final answer;

"I notice your question is designed from the outset to be un-answerable."

Now why would my simple question be, quote and quote; "unanswerable"?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Eh, i'm unable to answer to that. For example, even a very impressive UFO sighting with no close encounter could imply some possible intelligent form of life but at the same time you can't say it for sure, but i can't answer in his behalf. When i say that he's more able than me to answer to this type of questions all i mean is that he has a way better knowledge than mine on this specific topic

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Exactly, which is why this thread should be dedicated to UFO NASA footage in space ONLY and not to discuss each video in depth. That can be done on other threads.

Lets just keep this thread simple. So that people can come and look at the videos. Some they probably haven't seen some probably I haven't seen

[edit on 6-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Lets just keep this thread simple. So that people can come and look at the videos. Some they probably haven't seen some probably I haven't seen

As you can see, it has been asked about some footage that was "dismissed": all i did was to try to provide with some explanation about what could have been the reason why it was considered debunked: that said, i promise you that i will keep this thread very clean, since i won't post in it anymore.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

As you can see, it has been asked about some footage that was "dismissed": all i did was to try to provide with some explanation about what could have been the reason why it was considered debunked: that said, i promise you that i will keep this thread very clean, since i won't post in it anymore.

Ah don't be like that, you know I appreciate your input, I just don't want to get into another heated debate about STS missions we are doing quite nicely on the other one. besides I am sure you have plently of the rare footage that would go nicley on this thread.

Come on time to share.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

top topics

join