It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for War Worse than War Itself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
As much ammo and guns as we have all bought and stored up, along with watching our stock market swirl the bowl everyday, many of us are just waiting for a sign to see that the SHTF. I guess there are those that live in fear of a fight and some of us just know its unavoidable, waiting, like on death row to a condemed man is the true punishment. If its going to happen, isn't really a question if its going to happen, its just where and when and who. Personally I believe this country will fall into a state where the powers that be will just sit back and wait on all the ammo to be used up and bodies buried and burned. Then they will simply walk in from out of there nice clean uniforms, as they have just been waiting underground in one of there little cities to clean the rest of us out, or have the survivors join up with them, like in mythology when they said the phoenix rose from the ashes. One thing the powers that be won't want is foreign intervention, the world will watch on youtube and internet videos from sat phones our meltdown, one faction shooting another in the streets. So my opinion is we have two choices, either go after the architects of this plan, or wait till the plan has smothered us into a devided group of survivors too wartorn and traumatized to fight anyone or anything after this SHTF.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
True, many of us do seem to be waiting for something to happen followed by the need to defend ourselves... I agree with you, about going after the architects of this great plan. I guess I am waiting for the 'floodgates' to open. But at the same time, I wonder why Americans are not yet upset about what is being done.

Enough Americans need to be on our side, to win. And, they are not...
Divide and conquer already won the fight for the 'elites' who are surely waiting... until they can chow on popcorn while watching the rest of us destroy each other. All the ammo stashed around the country? Oh yeah, they are waiting to witness a hell of a show.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
so whats your call, went to buy ammo the other day and i went to three gun stores, two were sold out and one had two boxes in the calibre i was looking for, are we buyin it up or are they shutting it down?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
WOW. Thanks for throwing another possibility in there. I never once thought that maybe shipments were being limited. I just assumed as everyone else, that others were simply buying it out.

I have heard from people in Portland here that their stuff is sold out in the stores, and the online shops. Throw in that ATS members say the same thing...

What if there was an outside force limiting the ammo shipments?

...Ok. Thought about it, and not gunna go there. The implications would just be huge. Or maybe they are, either way.

new topics

top topics

join