It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBJ Killed JFK - After 44 years the sad truth is revealed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

LBJ Killed JFK - After 44 years the sad truth is revealed...

www.viewzone.com

The topic of the collection was familiar to me -- the assassination of president John Kennedy. But the evidence and conclusion of the data was new to me. As I reviewed the CDs and checked the validity of the documents it became obvious to me that the murderer of JFK was known. Most surprising was the realization that the guilty party had been known for some time, but aggressively supressed. It was Lyndon Baines Johnson!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It is really sad that the people who got away with John Kennedy's murder have managed to make the whole JFK assassination issue into a TABOO subject ( all part of the cover-up plan ) !

Many people who try to talk openly about any of the FOUR Kennedy assassinations are ridiculed or put down in some way. But the truth must come out if justice is ever to be served.

Q: JL, JFK, RFK, Malcolm X, MLK and many others were all killed because they all preached peace and harmony to all men, and they all were assassinated for it. The question is: why would preaching peace get you killed and who or what organization would want to silence these people???

A: The people who profit from war.

www.viewzone.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Great link, thanks!

Just read through it and agree it's pretty tight....curious to see what others have to say.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK

Not to get into it really, but the credibility in your source is slim at best.

And Malcolm X was as far from peaceful as you can get.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
years ago, I began collecting/reading stories of JFK. Some of his family life, others pertaining to his assassination. I read 2 books that I felt really hit this on the head. One was written by one of the Doctors, and the other one is called "The Texas Connection" by Craig I. Zirbel.

Here is the link to the amazon page:

www.amazon.com...

And a review of the book by a reader:

" 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Analysis of Motive, July 21, 2007
By Robert G. Brown (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
What a wonderful book this was! Author Craig Zirbel does a great job of doing one of the most important things: analyzing the motivations of one of the most powerful figures in the Kennedy Assassination Investigation.

After reading the book, I have no doubt that Lyndon Baines Johnson was, at a minimum, involved in covering-up the killers of Kennedy and, at maximum, actually orchestrated the entire plot in conjuction with wealthy businessmen as his backers.

This book brought out one of the most important points, which that Kennedy and Johnson DID NOT get along and Kennedy was going to drop Johnson from the Democratic ticket before the next election. Johnson was also: profane, an adulterer, in bed with big business interests, politically ruthless and absolutely obsessed with becoming the president of the USA. Zirbel points out correctly in the book, that we the people, instead of sending this man to an elected office, should have been sending him to jail.

One of the other things this book does is also suggest (though not actually say) why it was that Bobby Kennedy had to be killed later on, which is that Bobby Kennedy, if he had become president, would have had the power to reopen the investigation and hold LBJ accountable for murder.

It's also hard to believe that a president that signed the Freedom of Information Act into law would be okay with the Warren commission sealing all the evidence in the Kennedy case until 2039. To say this stinks of cover up would be putting it mildly.

I highly recommend that anyone with an interest in the Kennedy assassination get and read this book! "

This book really pulled the conspiracy together for me, and now I have to get this other LBJ did it book, and compare. I have the Texas Connection in front of me if anyone has any questions about this book, I will do my best to look it up and pull some quotes out if needed.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
GREAT read ! Starts putting together the pieces a little more clearly now. Pretty much these guys involved are stuck in the 4th grade mentality and just got more powerfull and greedy and it leads to their ego's getting out of control. All this for some extra cash and not to be exposed. It's not like these guys were strapped for cash...they just wanted more.

I would love to hear MSM talk about the LBJ indictments on live tv and see them argue that.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I for one have long thought that the very idea of a "lone nut, assassin" was just preposterous.

I became aware of the JFK's murder when I was much, much younger, and still at school. Even then, it was clear that the whole plot was much bigger than the "Lee Oswald" front.

It doesn't take a massive investigation to see that there were coverups galore.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK

Yes this is sad. In college we were told there will be a book coming out but not until all involved in the assassination are dead and gone.

They know more than they are saying at the present time.

Interesting video clips.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When Kennedy was assassinated I was 14 years old. I remember very clearly when Oswald pleaded to the cameras that he had nothing to do with "whatever it was" he was being charged with. At first he didn't even know why he had been handcuffed. I believed him right from the git go.

Here's a link to that video. I watch it live when I was a kid, and I watched it just now. My opinion has not changed. Oswald had nothing to do with it.

A WORD OF WARNING... THIS VIDEO ALSO SHOWS THE SHOOTING OF OSWALD! SO IF YOU CAN'T STOMACH THAT SORT OF THING, STOP WATCHING AT 3:36

www.veoh.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't know anybody who has made the assassination of JFK "taboo." Seems to me there's an entire cottage industry grown up around it, with dozens of books with suspects ranging from Jackie to the limo driver to some guy hiding in the sewer to, oh yeah, that one Lee Harvey guy.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
MY mother was in high school when JFK was shot. When i was a teeen, early 90's, i used to talk to ehr about JFK..and she said the day he was shot, in her high school, thier was silence when the principale announced it over the speakers..then many cried. SHe also said, the very frist person MOST pointed fingers at, was LBJ...like they knew something others didnt. SHe said LBJ was a bad man, very greedy and powerhungry. She had heard, that when JFK was shot, its was rumored LBJ almost immedialty said out loud...pin the presidential pin on me... that alone, is greedy and admittance of guilt right thier.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I had talked with muy brother in law few months ago, about JFK..and he seems to think it was the Mafia. Apparently, JFK was a well known womanizer..he got supirt form the mafia, throughout the presidential election, aka money..SO becoming president, JFK wanted to dismantle the CIA, and go after the Mob...that was some of his prioritys. It looks like, even though JFK wanted to do the good thing, he made lots of enemys, in doing so.
well, if it was the CIA, or the military industrial complex, the same ones who assasinated him, thier somewhat the same ones running the country now. IF it was the Mob, whcih i doubt, then why would they keep this a secret for so long? Just because you have a bloodline and swwron secrecy on the mob, dosnt mean they dont have squeelerz, or those offered a deal to avoid or limit prison time. OF course. talking without a mafia family deal known to the others, ususaly would result in a contract out on yuor life.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
if he did it or not i can't say for sure, but he knew about it, he was a member of at least one of the Bilderberg/CFR/TC..

they got rid of JFK cause he wasn't going to be the puppet they thought he would be, so they needed LBJ because they knew he would be the puppet they needed at the time

i don't understand why some people still can't admit that the Government/CIA/Bilderbergs/CFR/TC killed JFK

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Massive cover-ups over the years have permanently destroyed any possibility of determining the truth in the JFK assassination case.

One can speculate on LBJ's alleged involvement but I doubt very seriously that any involvement can be proven at this late juncture.

Anyone with direct knowledge of who killed JFK and why, were I believe silenced in one way or another a long time ago. Only a very few, old CIA veterans might know from heresay within the agency but they wouldn't have any proof. Of course, if any of the actual perpetrators is still alive, that person or persons would know but wouldn't dare tell because of self-incrimination and possibly being "cut out" immediately like others have been in the past.

LBJ, I think, had knowledge immediately after the event that an initial cover-up was necessary and had to be coordinated with Hoover at FBI and Allen Dulles. There is a rumor, but it is only a rumor that LBJ told a mistress (his having one is also just a rumor) that JFK would be hit in the days prior to the event, but again, this is not proven.

I would defer to Jim Marrs on this whole topic. He is the researcher who has done more homework than anyone on this subject. I don't think Jim would be prepared to say that LBJ was definitively the mastermind. In my humble opinion, LBJ probably knew nothing specific about it until it actually happened and then immediately played ball with Hoover and Dulles.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
One last reply..the JFK documetns have been repeatedly pushed to later times, held in an archives. decades away. Of course, as new generations come around, they will not be as interested in what happeend to JFK. Too me, this is very suspiscous. WHy would the governemnt, the bigget liars of all next to satan, not want to find the killer? New evidence sometimes pops up, and yet the governemnt donst achkknowledge it..in fact.
Thats what someone tryijng to hide thigns does..example, when i was a kid, i broke my moms favorite lamp...and out of desperation, i tried hiding the broken glass, cermaics under the couch, so she would never know. Of course, she eventually found it lol, and got in trouble..but my point in relation is, its the same thing...if i was smart enough, i would have kept moving the broken bits around till later in life, tell ehr the truth.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
LBJ was in on the plot, but others were involved. JFK did not care for LBJ as has been noted before. He was sworn into office on Air Force 1 within minutes of the murder and Jackie Kenedy was still wearing the blood stained pink dress. Very strange the Pres and VP in the same area at the same time. I was a freshman in highschool when this happened and a rat was smelled even then.

top topics

join