It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out: My Sister-in-Law was almost abducted by Ted Bundy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm at my Mother-in-Law's and She came in with a movie documentary Ted Bundy interview and her and my woman started talking

"Remember down at Lake Samammish when we were all looking for (sister) and finally saw her over talking to that guy. He had a cast on his arm and (sister) was getting ready to help him and his car was at the end of the lot. She was loading stuff in his car (BUG) and (mother-in-Law) double times it over there bitching
"what the &* * are you doing? You don't know this guy." and then actually said
"For all you know, he could be a serial killer"
and more chat as she scolded her. it was mom my woman sister their brother.

A few years later, before he was known still at large,
My woman went to an insurance agent in Kirkland and on the agents desk was a picture of Ted. It was his father.

She mentioned about seeing him and his broken arm and Bundy's father looked at her bewildered and said
"My son's never had a broken arm"

Later when he was captured they were shocked.

I've been with her 14 years and know all of them. First time this story has come out.

Small world

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Small world indeed

It puts the lotion on the skin.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade

It puts the lotion on the skin.

dude, that was just F***ed up ...lol

[edit on 5-3-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My mother had almost become one of his victims. This was when he was in Chicago, my mom had worked at a resturant as a waitress, and he was trying to charm her into giving her a ride home. This was toward the end of the shift, I think it was after 10 in the evening, but I don't remember her giving an exact time, just that it was late and the place was getting ready to close.Luckily that place was a cop stop and she knew them well. She said he was extremely charming, very handsome, intelligent but had very cold eyes. She said that was what stopped her from taking him up on his offer, something about his eyes made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She also said that he was still trying to convince her, but when the cops showed up, he didn't do anything at first but started to look uncomfortable.

She said that after a few minutes after the cops stopped in, he said that he had to go cause it was getting late and just walked out of there. When he was on the news not long after, she about had a heart attack cause she remembered him and even his car. Everytime they would have a TV movie about him, she always watched it and would just shake her head the whole time and bring up the story. She couldn't believe how fortunate she was. She had become a nurse in the years following this experience, she had worked everywhere from a city hospital, to a psychiatric hosptial, nursing homes, and even drug rehab facilities that had murderers and rapists and she said even after being in contact with lot of those kind of people, never in her life had she said eyes that were that cold looking to that effect. Very small world indeed.

new topics

top topics

join