It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ex-military 'Patriots' form a more dangerous kind of militias? (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

You have to love it.

Such is life though and it was makes them the most formidable fighting force on earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

oh for sure they do, cept they are a little more die hard.
1st sergeants tend to be as Gung-Ho as one can be. They are
usually the hardass commanders in the unit. They are the ones looking after their troops, and if they feel like they are being forced to give orders to their troops that are unlawful, Im sure they are going to be the ones who have something to say about it. And I know for sure that their troops will stand behind them.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
BE PREPARED TO STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN FOR YOU WILL BE TESTED.

It has been my quest since my resignation to reap what I sow. I have planted a 350 million rows of pure freedom. Will you help me harvest that crop. It may be hard or it may be easy but in the end we will have produced pure freedom out of a contamanated field. And with that pure harvest we can redo that orignal receipe.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If you are going to speak, then speak loud to where everyone can hear you. If you idea is good it will be passed along for all of the men and women to hear. If they agree it will be implemented if not, you will have you chance in front of the men and women to speak.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

For sure. That is where experience comes in. It is more than knowing what to do it is also knowing when to do it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

indeed sir.
Whats with eagle ?
He on crack?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I don't know, it sounds like he is ready to suit up and go ahead and get the party started.

I think it is time to dust off The Art Of War and read it again. My vocabulary has expanded a little more since the last time I read it. I shouldn't need to reference the dictionary as often this time.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

He needs his tin foil hat. Or maybe the black heilcopters are too close to his house.

Eagle: You need to cut back on the coffee.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by ShadowMaster]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
YEA!!!

Thats what Im talkin about.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a boner from hearing someone speak about loyalty?
"we will not fight against the people". That right there should tell a lot of you that have never experienced the military, just how people in the military think. They arent against you, they are you!

Ooh Rah!

It sounds good... but it doesn't give me any kind of hope.

The military is giving citizenship to illegal immigrants... The military has some of the most brain washed dumb @sses that ever embraced the planet.

If this video is legit... then I think he is a rare bird...

Go preach to the military that 9-11 was a false flag opperation like I've done in the past... Be ready for argument.

Sorry... but the resistance in the military is not going to happen... They know how to get their troops to follow orders.

And besides... We send all our troops to the Middle East... They won't even be here when the SHTF... The UN troops will come to save us.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

My friend, it is my roll to inform you to your duty as an American Citizen. If you are former then you already know what I am talking about.

There will be a moment, a brief moment and you will know. If you are ready, you will heed the call. As for now, stand down and be ready.Relay this to your troops.

For those of you who think this is just a blog or place to vent, Get off of it now or your door will be knocked on to join.

A TRUE PATRIOT WILL BE ABLE TO SOAR WHEN THE NEST IS SHAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

I'll know and I'll be ready.

When the time is right it will all fall into place.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Guys, even though many, if not most of our military would not turn against Americans, there are quite a few military personnel that would do so without blinking... I am pretty sure if there are any Marines reading this they know what I am talking about...

I have had to swallow the BS from a Staff sargeant boasting that civilians are nothing, and they deserve nothing. That they are lesser than the military, and do not deserve our protection... That civilians are scum....

I saw as several Marines nodded their heads, some probably were just thinking like me, this is total BS, but there were others that you could see in their eyes they would open fire even on their grandmother if they were given the order.

Not everyone in the military is brainwashed, but quite a few are...

[edit on 6-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If the call to protect this country ever comes, and we fail, you will see me on the front lines dying in VEIN for the blood shed for this country for the past several hundred years. I will be the face for you. I will die protecting you. I will die so that my children will have the chance to live in a free country. MY blood is worth every American Life that can fight for freedom.

Generals, you are hereby ordered by the AMERICAN PEOPLE to stand down in the event of any order against the American People. Your intelligence officers will know what to do.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

There is no doubt about there being a few bad seeds in the garden.
That is just a given, but the majority of military members who have been in the field or out of boot for a while know better. Those are the guys that are going to have to be the ones who educate the bad seeds. Thebad seeds will more than likely listen to their fellow troops than they are at someone barking orders at them from somewhere far away from where they are, whom they never see. Its a comradery thing, all the troops have are each other. If the SHTF we can only hope that the good ones get through to the bad ones. Afterall, the bad ones cant fight America if their own people arent on their side.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

I have had to swallow the BS from a Staff sargeant boasting that civilians are nothing, and they deserve nothing. That they are lesser than the military, and do not deserve our protection... That civilians are scum....

BINGO!!!!!!

I have ZERO military background... but I have heard the same thing from my military friends.... Civilians are scum.

My reply was this: "It's nice to know that you risk your life and are prepared to die for scum everyday... right?... So you are fighting for the freedom of scum?

Sorry buddy.... but you are the Jarhead... not me.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

BINGO!!!!!!

I have ZERO military background... but I have heard the same thing from my military friends.... Civilians are scum.

My reply was this: "It's nice to know that you risk your life and are prepared to die for scum everyday... right?... So you are fighting for the freedom of scum?

Sorry buddy.... but you are the Jarhead... not me.

This is a rare post for me but it is time. I am one in the shadows. I am here for you. I am here to tell you when the time is right. If my name changes, I will come in the form of a new name that you will not let you fail. I will be the voice that will lead you to freedom.

Read these words for what they are. IF and I say IF there is the call that you will hear. It will be the call of all PATRIOTS. ALL PATRIOTS. To join arms and defend this country's freedom. Where ever you ar and what ever you are doing, it will be you call to defend your country.

The End result no matter what the cost is PURE FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODS PROMISE IS THAT WE ALL WILL BE AND LIVE FREE. BUT WE HAVE TO DO OUR PART, WHATEVER THAT MAY BE!!!!!!!!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
To answer the OP question,

Of course NOT.

What makes you think militarily trained individuals will be more capable as militias?

No it's the bakery workers that you should be worried about.

Now for some real questions:

1) Is it more dangerous for a government to have all the power, or the people to have all the power?

There's an interesting conundrum we are going to face.

The government doesn't like militias.

Militias cause a government to think about it's dominance over it's people.

For a government to exist:

1) It must either be at the will of the people (Original beginnings of the USA)

OR

2) It must be able to control the will of the people by:
2.1) Direct force and or the threat of direct force
OR
2.2) Threw manipulation, disinformation and or coercion

We obviously are at # 2.2 with a bit of #1 as the people still have some (albeit gradually reducing) say in our government.

The biggest reason the government does not enact option 2.1 is that with a land mass as large as the US and with populations spread out, it is neigh impossible to accurately predict how the military will react to being turned against it's fellow countrymen. I for one know as an ex soldier, I would never turn on my countrymen, and further I cant think of one soldier I served with that would turn against his countrymen. We would turn against our government ordering us to do so first.

Why do militias worry the government so much?

A) There is no question as to the loyalty of the militias: For the people.
B) There is no ability to use options 1 or 2 as laid out above to effect the morale or motive of the militia members.

The ONLY defense the government has against the militia is using tactic #2.2. The government will try to use force of laws, disinfo and manipulation to get the population to disavow the militia so it does not gain in popularity or in strength.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The day when our own troops has to choose over us or them will be the day of our TOTAL VICTORY. These fat F++++++ things like Barney Frank that sit in congress thinking that nothing is ever goning to happen to their seat is on mickey mouse ride. Soon they will find out that GOOFY is stmping around in the GARDEN.

The time for just voting is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Anyway, first of all i wasn't talking about this thing happening during bootcamp. Many if not most soldiers "might" not follow through with an order to fire at unarmed Americans, but as i was saying, there are quite a few that would follow orders without blinking. Now, what happens if the rest of the military personnel, Marines, soldiers, sailors, airmen are not given a choice?

I hope nothing like this happens. I don't condone any violence, however, in order to protect my family, friends, myself or an innocent civilian, I would defend them nomatter what. Lets hope that enough of our brothers and sisters in the military, and even civilians would do the same, and even if they are told that if they don't follow orders, someone else would kill their families, that our brothers and sisters don't fall for such tactics, and decide not to follow through such orders.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse
[more]

Just a short liner .
I dont know if this means much to you , but..
If I was still in the Marines, and they told me to go against the citizens, I would dis-obey those orders, and walk my ass straight to the brig for not following orders, and I would await my discharge. There have been orders I havebeen given before that I refused to do, and thats exactly what I did.
I can tell you right now, most of them feel the same way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join