It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KILL EVERYBODY: American soldier exposes US policy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

So the truth comes out.
watch the video.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow, that was intense. Now what do we do as Obama sends more troops to the Middle east? As more soldiers end up homeless on the streets?

The politicians make enemies of all of us as we are responsible for what our supposed leaders do?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Nice find! He kind of reminded me of Bullworth though. I don't know if i fully believe the war was a complete lie but do believe people ad their own agends.

I have spoken to many Iraq vetrans many of which said yes we belong over there. At the same time though many have told me what they found to be lies. One soilder i spoke to was told he was there to find weapons of mass destruction. He was give cordanites and his crew went there. They found nothing. When they reported back they were told well if you have not found them just wait, we will make sure they are there. He said even though they were told that, nothing ever showed up.

Part of me inside right now wants to go over there and see what is really going on. I'm pretty sure if i saw our military open fire on women and children (which i do not believe) i would turn my back on the US in a heartbeat.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Firing on women and children is nothing new and it is not that shocking. You'd be surprised how common child combatants are and hwo many women are decoys.
When it comes time to fight people lose it, plain and simple. I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't screw up and shoot myself by accident if someone broke in right now, how do you think they feel when they have someone shooting at them?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
After watching this video. I cant help but to think of a story an ex-boss of mine told me. He was born in Sicily and was a young boy during WWII. He said from time to time a civilian sniper would try to kill Nazi soldiers from apartment buildings and the other civilians would kill him because they knew the Nazi's would destroy the entire building killing everyone.

He even said that was a good strategy for the Nazi's because one sniper could pin down many soldiers for a long period of time. He would laugh because Americans would not do this. He was speaking of the death of his own people.
War is an ugly thing. I do not believe in taking of any human life for any reason.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

When you sign up for the military you need to realize you are going to get shot at. If you don't like it perhaps the military was the wrong line of work. In my opinon it defeats the purpose of us being over there if we are going to fire back not care who we hit just to save our own tails. We have no buisness being over there if this is the case. A hero dies for his beliefs, a coward dies because he never truely backed those beliefs in the first place.

Do not get me wrong, i'm sure there are situations where the "innocent" know they are being used as shields and in those cases where there are adults who make the decision to stay or go they are not completly innocent. When you speak of children though, they have no choice. This does not justify us opening fire. IF we do we are stooping to their level.

My father was in Nam. He was a tunnel rat. He had to kill women and children because they use to hide in tunnels with bombs. He has never forgiven himself.

All in all i have never been a combat situation so it is unfair for me to say how one should react or even say what i would do. Although for this reason my father forbid me for signing up with the military. Just as much as we need the troops at home to defend us, sometimes they need us to remind them what is right and wrong.

In my book there is no reason to kill a child. If anyone can justify such an action perhaps they should think about just how brainwashed they really are.

The child will never be given the same choices in life you were given. You signed up for this, they did not.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
War is an ugly thing. I do not believe in taking of any human life for any reason.

I agree as well. Well said. Star

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

yeah war is hell.
My Grandfather left here and fought for Italy in WWI. After the war he came back. He went deaf from a bomb that blew away all his men. One lived and he caried him back to a camp but only new the previous day's password and had a tough time getting them to let them in.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My uncle was an army ranger in Nam and that man was never ever the same. He kept horrible pictures of decapitated VC with those wooden coins the various units used, it was horrible when he would get drunk and start trying to drag those things out. It ruined his life and to this day his wife says he has the same nightmares he came home with years and years ago.

I hate that we are going to start this push in Afghanistan. It is a tough area and look what happened to the Russian Army over there.

Having worked in a mens homeless shelter I can assure you the VA does little or nothing for our vets it is shameful how many of these men live on the streets simply because they cannot function after the horrors of what they witnessed and the horrors they committed in the name of loyalty to their country.

I hate war too!

How sad that on the day the Sudanese president decided to try and throw out all aid workers because he is pissed off about this warrant, cnn spends nearly 20 minutes of a 60 minute show talking about Chris Brown and Michael Jackson. No wonder Americans sit here and act like none of this is going on!!!!

Great find thanks for this thread!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
amazing video ....

s d line

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
My uncle was an army ranger in Nam and that man was never ever the same. He kept horrible pictures of decapitated VC with those wooden coins the various units used, it was horrible when he would get drunk and start trying to drag those things out. It ruined his life and to this day his wife says he has the same nightmares he came home with years and years ago.

I hate that we are going to start this push in Afghanistan. It is a tough area and look what happened to the Russian Army over there.

Having worked in a mens homeless shelter I can assure you the VA does little or nothing for our vets it is shameful how many of these men live on the streets simply because they cannot function after the horrors of what they witnessed and the horrors they committed in the name of loyalty to their country.

I hate war too!

How sad that on the day the Sudanese president decided to try and throw out all aid workers because he is pissed off about this warrant, cnn spends nearly 20 minutes of a 60 minute show talking about Chris Brown and Michael Jackson. No wonder Americans sit here and act like none of this is going on!!!!

This really made me think. Every weekend on the way to pick up my son from his mothers at the same intersection i pass diabled vets on the side of the road asking for money. I always stop and give them whatever change is in my car. If i was more well established i would offer more. These men and women fought for our Starbucks and things in life we take for granted. Everyday i'm sure 500 cars pass these people by who not once think about how or why these people are there. If my father was not in the military to explain this to me, i may do the same as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

I do not believe in taking of any human life for any reason.

Are you so certain of that? You must live an extremely sheltered life, and you have obviously never faced down a crazed individual busting through your front door intent on doing you harm.

I am not belittling you, I simply find it astonishing that you could never possibly find a cause for which you would take down another individual.

Through my experiences, I have fortunately never had to take a life, but I have come close. Trust me, I would never take any joy in the matter, and I believe it would in fact haunt me, but you have to do what is necessary for survival my friend.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

The day i have a crazed killer at my door step that may change. Although i have been held at gun point once when i was younger. The person wanted my wallet and money. I talked my way out of it. In the end the person robbing me ran off. Before he did, i gave him $50.00 that he would not accept. The rest of the my friends i was with gave him their wallets. I basically told him look if your looking to take my wallet your going to have to shoot me and i know you don't want to do that. I just want to know why you are doing this? How can i help? He avoided conversation with me and took my friends wallets. I then asked him what his mother would think if she knew what he was doing. He ran off. Although i think he thought i was crazy and just wanted to gtf out of there, i hope i made him think. Only other thing that i can remember i said to him was, it's not my money i'm worried about but what desperate measures brought him to his actions.

Even crazy people or the insane can be reached. Look at Charles Manson. Yes he was insane but would respond to people wanting to learn his point of view. Being able to put yourself in the other persons mind set can often times help you difuse a situation. If that person believes your interested or compasionate in their beliefs or thoughts they will talk and listen. It is your job to win their trust to either a. change their line of thought or b. help them come to another soloution.

Just like the in the op's video where the dude talks about people wanting to kill US soilders. Of course they would if a soilder killed their son or daughter. Getting revenge on one person is useless. If you really want to do something worth while you should focus on the establishment that caused the situation in the first place.

Look at what Bin Laden has done to the United States. After 911 has he tried to attack us physically grand scale like 911 again. NO. He has hit the USA in the heart by playing a part in collapsing our fincial system. He realizes the war on terror is not about him or terrorism, but about money. He realizes killing US citzens is not going to upset our goverment and leaders so what has he done. Something that is even worst to them. Hit them where it hurts them the most. Their wallets.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57

I hate war too!

My entire family is MIL, and I had a Grandfather, Two Great Uncles, and a Non-Blood Related Great Uncle who fought in WWII. The Non-Blood relative was killed, the Grandfather was a Medic in the Philippines with the U.S. Army, One Great Uncle was a Coast Guardsman who drove Landing Craft onto Beaches (First he ferried Gen. Patton ashore in the Med., then Two Weeks later he was in the thick of Guadalcanal), and the other Great Uncle was in Italy with the U.S. Army.

I can definitely attest to the fact that these men rarely speak/spoke of what they were involved in. The most that my Grandfather would admit to doing, is :"Giving Bandaids, and Saltwater for Sore Throats".

I will say however that the Generation from WWII for some reason or the other, rarely seemed to suffer from the same issues as those returning from Vietnam. I feel that a major part of it had to do with our Nation, and the lack of support many Americans showed for our returning Vets during 'Nam. As a matter of fact, some Americans displayed a downright hostility towards our Vietnam Vets, even spitting on them and labelling them "Baby Killers". In contrast, we held Ticker Tape Parades for our Returning World War II Veterans.

The truth be told, if we are to EVER truly take care of our Men and Women of Service, we need to FULLY, 100%, and unequivocally Support them and the Mission of which they are a Part.

NOW, as far as Omar al-Bashir is concerned, I take what he did very personally. I have many friends from both North and South Sudan (Some of them "Lost Boys"), and I can attest to the fact that he is a Raving Maniac of the Highest Order. An Arrest Warrant will mean nothing however, as the United Nations will only mail him a letter informing him of their findings. If anything is to come of it, the United States will have to get involved, as is typical for such United Nations actions.

BTW, as far as the Russians in Afghanistan, the United States is an entirely different matter. The United States has had allies within Afghanistan ever since the Soviet Conflict, and we ramped up such Alliances the moment September 11th, 2001 came about. For every Afghani fighting against us, we have an equal if not greater number fighting ALONGSIDE us. Russia on the other hand was the enemy of EVERY LAST Afghani, as they indiscriminately Raped, Tortured, and Murdered Innocent Men, Women, and Children. They even used their Hinds to "Play Around" while strafing Villagers on a Daily Basis. Trust me, the United States in Afghanistan is an entirely different deal than the Soviets in the same Region.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
SO......

What else do you expect an AWOL, DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED US Soldier who is helping OTHER AWOL Soldiers to say???

He has to have a reason to justify his cowardace, and he has to have an excuse for pleading for money.

This video, is probably the single-most disgraceful, yellow, cowardly thing Ive ever seen.

Thats fine if you dont agree with the war your fighting. But you know what???? It wasnt a draft!!!! This little moron signed up for it, and had an honorable obligation to complete his enlistment. And had he done that, he may find himself with a college education paid for by the US Government, so he could make himself his own money rather than beg others for it.

If he was REALLY HONESTLY against what he CLAIMS happened during his SHORT time in Iraq, dont you think he could have done things a little smarter to put himself into a position to really fight it???? Had he ONLY completed his enlistment, he could have used the GI Bill to get a degree in something helpful to his cause, and might actually help what he thinks is a problem! BUT NO! He has exposed himself for the coward he is, shown by all of his actions that he so readily admitted to. He went AWOL, not because he was a HERO and just couldnt fight for the corruption anymore....but because he was scared of dying in Iraq. I would bet money on it.

There is a LONG history of new soldiers doing INCREDIBLE things to avoid going overseas to fight in wars. This little douch isnt the first. There have been guys that claimed to be gay, or all the way up to throwing themselves in front of trucks to injure themselves to evade deployment.

To me, this video isnt "eye opening" at all. It is the disgraceful, cowardly underbelly of a very FEW groups here in the US. No matter WHAT he thinks he knows about 9/11, Im sure that a new private grunt in Iraq, or anyone he knew, had ANY idea of what the truth really is.

Like I said at the start of this post, "What else do you expect a broke, AWOL, DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED US Soldier who is helping OTHER AWOL Soldiers to say???"

He is telling people the conspiracy that they want to hear, in order to garner sympathy and financial support. He didnt look disable to me? Im sure he could find work, but isnt it much easier to claim the Government has created his problem and ask others for the money?

Im not saying I think our Government isnt corrupt. Im also not claiming to KNOW that everything this guy said was a lie. But he said enough for me to feel 100% sure of what Ive posted here, and I hope this guy ends up with what he deserves for leaving his "brothers" in Iraq, without his weapon helping them, so he could sit on his a** in the states begging for a hand out.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
www.disclose.tv...

So the truth comes out.
watch the video.

Most of these so called "Soldiers" are frauds, and liars. I happened to call out a few of them before, and most with MIL Experience can spot a fraud from a mile away.

Not to mention those who did serve, but still put forth Agenda based lies in order to establish Political Careers or Deals (i.e., John Kerry and the likes).

One of my old friends just came back from OIF, now a Corporal with the 1st ID out of Ft. Riley, and clowns like the individual in this video do EVERY SERVICE MEMBER a huge dis-service.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
www.disclose.tv...

So the truth comes out.
watch the video.

Most of these so called "Soldiers" are frauds, and liars. I happened to call out a few of them before, and most with MIL Experience can spot a fraud from a mile away.

Not to mention those who did serve, but still put forth Agenda based lies in order to establish Political Careers or Deals (i.e., John Kerry and the likes).

One of my old friends just came back from OIF, now a Corporal with the 1st ID out of Ft. Riley, and clowns like the individual in this video do EVERY SERVICE MEMBER a huge dis-service.

Thanks for your post. At least I know there is one other person here who isnt ready to give this little puke an award.

Let me just say this. Just because this guy gets up on a podium, and happens to be an ex-soldier(AWOL and dishonorably discharged soldier) doesnt mean that everything that comes out his mouth is true. He has ABSOLUTELY NO credibility whatsoever.

Dosent it seen funny that the only soldiers you here spewing this nonsense are mostly disgraced ones? Mostly ones that ran away from their fears, instead of facing them like men?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I know if it was my @$$ going over to fight in a war.. one I even enlisted I'd do the same as this so called "little puke" especially if what he's saying is true. When you have 10k going awol, thats gotta tell you something and you must take what he says into consideration. Most of us believe 911 was an inside job. Most of us know the government is corrupt and cannot be trusted. Most of us know banks are the only side that wins both sides in a war. I'm behind this little puke all the way. I hope more and more American soldiers step up and talk about whats really happening in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This guy is so full of bull. He ought to be jailed for "aiding and abieting criminals" when he trys to help out AWOL/UA soldiers. He knew what he was signing up for when he signed on the dotted line. I don't care how unpopular my views are, their the truth. I've been to Afganistan once, and Iraq twice in the 5 years I was in the Corps. Never was anybody told to "kill everybody", if anybody was it was from a overzealous platoon sgt. The reason why the government isn't taking care of the AWOL soldiers that are vets is because they are AWOL! They don't deserve it, they failed in their contract. They go AWOL becasue they can't handle the sh** anymore and take the easy way out. Those are the ones who never should have joined in the first place. This guy joined for the wrong reasons, and this is what you get.

"Everyone in Iraq has lost a brother or realitive during the war"
Oh bullsh** Go there and talk to the people, if they lost a friend or realitive its b/c their friend shot at/blew up Americans. And its pretty clear that if one person shoots at you from in a crowd, you don't kill the entire crowd, you hunker down behind some cover and wait UNTILL YOU CAN ID THE THREAT! You DO NOT wipe out a crowd to get to one man, it is VERY CLEAR in the ROEs. This kinda junk gets me mad, can you tell?
End rant.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh, and forgot to say, if this was really happening over there, don't you think ALOT more soldiers would be telling people? It wouldn't stay quiet for very long. Funny that the only ones saying it are disgruntled and mostly dishonored. Hmm...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join