It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So 100,000 are going to die, then a million then a billion.

I cannot believe that people actually buy this AJ's nonsense.

It was once suggested that AJ might be a government disinfo op.

If he is, well he has no problem working the gullable thats for sure.

Cmon people...this AJ fella has been dooming and glooming for over 8 years now and nothing has happend that he has touted would happen.

And people think that folks who believe in UFO's and ET's are nuts.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 6-3-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Actually, everything Alex predicted would happen has or is happening, including 9/11, which he said the government was going to pull a false flag on the twin towers and blame bin Laden. He didn't say they would fly planes into them, but he picked the right target and the right patsy.

He also predicted the deliberate implosion of the economy by the foreign banksters (ie Zionist devil worshippers).

He also predicted the complete militarization of our police, the corruption.

Alex has been 10 years ahead of the rest of us, at least, and on top of stuff about to happen in the near future.

He's right about the bioterrorism. They've already been killing us off with it, already ruining the young people, making them ADD or autistic. Mercury in the blood is no good for anybody. BTW, have you had YOUR flu shot?

Same with the flouride in the drinking water.

He's been exposing the eugenicists. What are you doing? Covering up for the mass murdering devil worshippers.

In case you missed it, the mass media has been announcing for the past month that the New World Order is here. If you don't believe Alex,maybe you'd believe Time, Newsweek, NY Times, Washington Post, etcetera.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well out of respect, I will bump this back up to the forum as there are multipal people posting new threads about this issue.

I am currently listning to AJ live and he is insistant that this is the biggest news story he has ever covered. He is planning to stay on top of this and is doing all he can to talk to everyone to get to the bottom of it all.

Some people were asking why all the plastic coffins being amassed in Chicago and elsewhere.

This would explain it. The bodies will contain deadly virus and require being sealed in airtight plastic.

What kind of antidote would there be for this? There must be something.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Cmon people...this AJ fella has been dooming and glooming for over 8 years now and nothing has happend that he has touted would happen.

Cheers!!!!

You are calling this AJ nonsense...but that does not alter the fact that the live virus which was put into these vaccinations and if injected would you would act as an incubator. This was sent out to 18 countries. If it had not been tested by a sub contractor the results would have been devastating and AJ's scenario would not be beyond belief.
Alex Jones does annoy me but you can not get away from the truth in this matter.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
check out this article.

www.infowars.com...

Italy’s Red Cross has launched its biggest vaccination programme since the second world war, with the goal of immunising several thousand gypsy children living in camps around Rome.

makes you think a little.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Alex has Dr. Carley on his show today (until 10 tomorrow EST, replayed 24/7 loop).

Alex knew they were going to do something to us and he's convinced it's going to be a bio attack. He says starting out isolated 100,000 dead, then a million then a billion.

Bird flu -- the government has millions of vials that it must use that are going outdated. They are mixing live bird flu with regular flu medicine to produce highly virulent mutated virus, airborne, that kills 60 percent of people who breathe it. It makes you bleed out into your lungs and choke on your own blood.

The Luciferian minions in the government sent out huge batches of their flu vaccine with instructions on how to mix with the deadly bird flu, which is not contagious to humans unless it is mixed with this other flu vaccine. Some subcontractor thought to test it out, tried it out on some ferrets and it killed all the ferrets.

They are going to be coming around with these shots and telling us we MUST take it. If we do, it will kill us, and we will be walking around spreading the flu to everyone else.

This will be their excuse for martial law, for relocating all of us to their camps.

Their goal is to kill 80 to 90 percent of the world's entire population. They are eugenicists.

Listen to Alex's show today Thursday, March 5, and tomorrow March 6 until he switches to his new show. I'll bet he's talking about it tomorow as well. Alex says this is the most important information he's ever shared on his program, even when he predicted 9/11 two months before.

Catch him on

www.infowars.com

Here's Dr. Carley's website. www.drcarley.com...
www.drcarley.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> Dr. Carley is most aware, more than anyone alive perhaps, of the eugenicists efforts to depopulate the planet using drugs and vaccines.

Maybe this is the bloodbath coming on March 10 (Purim) or the big killing on March 10 advertised by Michelle Obama in her occultic hand signs flashed on the Zionist mag Vogue.

I am worried about something really horrible being thrust on mankind this month.

What a load of total crap

ALEX KNEW ? Why is he psychic?

kills 60% of people who breath it ? Why wheres the casualty list ?

Luciferian minions ? That tells us you are just another relgous zealot and does not give and factual evidence

They are going to be coming around with these shots and telling us we MUST take it ? Who is THEY? why are they going to do it, Exactly what evidence do you have to totally prove this statement of fact?

Who is alex Jones and who give a toss ?

I am worried about something really horrible being thrust on mankind this month.

More likely your nurse will be thrusting medication down your throat, you have not provided anything except hyseria motivated rubbish without any foundation.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I bet the OP thing the X files is a documentary, but what ever he believes it has nothing to do with survivalism

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I work in the medical field, and this theory just has too many holes in it to possibly be viable:
#1 This isn't flu season. Vaccines are pushed in late fall.
#2 You don't just "mix" vials of flu strain back, and forth, and make a superbug. Influenza is a virus, and it just doesn't attenuate like that. It has to use a host to mutate.
#3 There is a patient bill of rights, and no ethical medical person can, or would "force" any treatment upon you.
#4 As soon as said killer vaccine started doing it's work on the first couple hundred people, medical facilities would kill it like a rabid pitbull because of liability. Doctors, and hospital administrators track things like vaccine efficacy VERY closely, and would catch it in a matter of days. Trace the source, and immediately recall it.
#5 No one, not the NWO, or other PTB have enough money to buy off the heart and soul of the medical field. Nurses are the most innately ethical professionals on the planet, and would not, could not be coerced under any circumstances to administer a treatment that the risk outweighed the benefit. We do battle with the angels of death every day, and we usually win. I read a story about a POW in the first Iraq war who said that the only people he encountered while in captivity that treated him with dignity were the nurses charged with his care. Nursing is a universal profession. No matter the race, country or creed we DO NOT COMPROMISE.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
So your telling me the government is going to walk around with millions of injections killing people?

after the first 1000 drop dead, dont you think the rest will realise whats going on?

Are you for real? You won't have to get the vaccine to die from the flu. The contaminated vaccine will mutate and introduce the avian flu to the public and you will get it by natural transmission.

The vaccines were contaminated with avian flu which is practically impossible AND they weren't even radiated which is standard procedure when a vaccine goes out to kill any maladies in the vaccines.

As of now the avian flu is very stubborn and the NWO can't get it to successfully transend and become a pandemic so they have to straight up give it to people then the people will spread it.

You won't even need to get the vaccine only a few thousand will, then a standard flu spread will do the rest.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Cheers!!!!

Alex Jones is reporting on it that's all he didn't invent the story. It actually happened.

Toronto Sun- Baxter
roduct contained live bird flu

The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses. And an official of the World Health Organization’s European operation said the body is closely monitoring the investigation into the events that took place at Baxter International’s research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria. “At this juncture we are confident in saying that public health and occupational risk is minimal at present,” medical officer Roberta Andraghetti said from Copenhagen, Denmark. “But what remains unanswered are the circumstances surrounding the incident in the Baxter facility in Orth-Donau.” The contaminated product, a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company. The Austrian firm, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. The contamination incident, which is being investigated by the four European countries, came to light when the subcontractor in the Czech Republic inoculated ferrets with the product and they died. Ferrets shouldn’t die from exposure to human H3N2 flu viruses. Public health authorities concerned about what has been described as a “serious error” on Baxter’s part have assumed the death of the ferrets meant the H5N1 virus in the product was live. But the company, Baxter International Inc., has been parsimonious about the amount of information it has released about the event. On Friday, the company’s director of global bioscience communications confirmed what scientists have suspected. “It was live,” Christopher Bona said in an email.

If you hate Alex Jones so be it but this did happened regardless of your hatred for him. Lets try being angry at Baxter the people that actually did it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

what message are you talking about that Mrs. Obama left on vouge? Never heard of this.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Salt of the Earth you said:

I am worried about something really horrible being thrust on mankind this month

Not one person is going to die unless it is part of the Creator's plan. After all, not 1 bird falls to the ground without Him knowing about it.

I am convinced that people without any discernment are going to be in a world of hurt in these trying times.

Don't pay any attention to these fear mongers, they aren't happy unless they can spread their misery to others.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So if they kill most of the population off, who's gonna pay for the bailout? Seems like a crazy business scheme to me

Then again, maybe I'm missing something

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a reptile and he sits on top of the whole NWO pyramid. Yes, he's the supreme leader of the whole thing. If anything he predicts happens, it's because he made it happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i think im missing something. is this going to happen, or was it caught and postponed? like i said earlier, i wouldnt deny it may happen, but before i start screaming at the top of my lings id like a little more than aj and a thread to set me off.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
and why arent you out screaming at the top of your lungs and tyoing on the net? some reason prison planet wont come up (wierd coincidence?) but ill keep my eye on this thread. im not doubting anything. but im not runnin to my nearest pharmacy for cipro either.

this happens to me too. do a google search for alex jones prison planet and then click thru that link and it will work.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
So if they kill most of the population off, who's gonna pay for the bailout? Seems like a crazy business scheme to me

Then again, maybe I'm missing something

your missing something... the gov has plenty of money. they don't need anyone to "pay for the bailout" it is so complicated and it runs deep. there is no oil crisis, there is plenty of oil here in america. there is no real reason for financial collapse it is all planned. if you do enough research you'll eventually get the picture. look up pastor lindsey williams, this guy lived with the elite as a chaplin for 3yrs and he knows a lot of inside info.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

your missing something... the gov has plenty of money.

What are they going to do with the money when there's nobody around to work for it? So yeah we have this huge stack of paper but nobody around to do stuff we want to get some of it.

1. Invent money
2. Make people do stuff for you so that they can get money
3. Kill all the people
4. ???

Sorry it makes no sense at all

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
i think im missing something. is this going to happen, or was it caught and postponed? like i said earlier, i wouldnt deny it may happen, but before i start screaming at the top of my lings id like a little more than aj and a thread to set me off.

I know that all these Alex Jones hate posts are designed to derail a thread about a real incident so i will reiterate that this has happenned and Alex didn't make it up.

Baxter pharma put LIVE bird flu in non bird flu vaccines accidentally(which is impossible) and also didn't even radiate them to kill anything that might have been harmful in them(normal procedure is to radiate them).

Here are the mainstream articles on the subject:

Toronto Sun: Baxter product contained bird flu

CTV-Baxter admits flu product contaminated with bird flu

Yahoo news: Baxter admits contaminated SEASONAL vaccine contained bird flu

Do you need anymore links to the story? Does Alex Jones write for these publications? You can barely find the story on U.S. publications because they are all partially owned by big pharma because of advertising revenue.

Bloomberg had the story and if you search it on google the link is there but when you go to the page the article is gone. Alex Jones must have removed it right?

Epic fail in the thread derailment dis info stooges.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
so i get up infowars.com finally. the story is headlined this was studied in 1996. am i right here? im supposed to go scream at the top of my lungs as if my life depends on it, from a story resaerched in 96?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join