It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was Not special....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
More proof Jesus is not "God" the father.

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

How could you hear the father and not him if he was the father? Because he is NOT and he never claims that he is. It is the idol makers who make such claims over his words, so that Jesus can be everything you are not. That way if you do not realize who and what you truly are, then you will not act in the same way, because you will fear over your flesh.

How can people claim to follow Jesus and not understand these basic concepts? I mean, these are the things which my faith is built on, these are the ways I recognize that Jesus is speaking the truth, because I know the father, and I see the father within him. And yet, I see people claiming to be Christian and such, but they do not understand these very very very basic understandings.

I mean how many times does Jesus need to make the distinction between him and the father before it becomes clear? Personally, I don't think any amount would ever do such, because in the end those without understanding will simply rely on what they are told by the scribes and other men.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
reply to post by 12.21.12

You are assuming people idolized him. They don't. Worshiping is a very humble activity.

What world are you living in!? haha.

Must be some parallel universe! cool!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join