It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the study of UFO and Alien life is the most important thing we all can do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Two Worlds

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Actually we do have detailed photos of craft clearly not of our orgin.

I'd love to see them.

I actually am not convinced many of the species we have had contact with have our best interests. Agendas are sometimes well outside of our own agenda to survive and advance. We are not the whole focus of these species by any stretch.

Exactly how do you know this ?

OBE, EVP do not count.

I'd LOVE to see your physical proof of
this statement.

crashed hardware and encounter gifts and left behind technology

Please provide irrefutable proof of this statement ?

That was a statement, NOT speculation.

So far it has been horded for military, multinational corporate and political stratigic personal gain and superiority.

Again, a statement. not speculation. Any proof ? (it's spelled hoarded)

Much information is in the conversations with experiencers who have had direct contact, been shown and had demonstrated these new technologies.

I'd love to see, as would our dear audience, these
demonstrations.

On the contrary. There are plenty of clear photos, film and video.

Please show us.

You need to pull your head out of the sand and look around at reality.

I agree.

We have plenty of evidence.

Where is it ? We would LOVE to see it.

We wont get to talk to another species unless we get in a better frame of mind.

Really ? How do you know this ? OBE and EVP
don't count.

In fact, there is overwhelming, corroborated, scientific and even legal proof.

Provide the data, please.

Keep on ATS and radio shows like Coast 2 Coast, Jeff Rense

Is that a plug ?

Originally posted by nerbot

"Bhaaaaaa, bhaaaaaa, bhaaaaaa"

Agreed.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Two Worlds]

You demand something that you yourself need to take responsibility for. If you want proof badly enough you must seek it out. From within and beyond.

Don't give up hope.

Be in Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
star's and flag this post, wonderful, all those thoughts went threw my head from time to time and not all at once but through my life time and i totaly agree, but of course it takes money, people brave enough to make this happen and flight , well i'm willing to take action and make things happen because i'm pretty much sure there is alot of information out there and population willing to help us advance.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It stands to reason, if there are UFO's and we know there are. Then it is logical to assume there is someone piloting them. There is entirely too much evidence to suggest to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargazer4u2
When the ETs land, they're going to eat the fat ones first.

I spilled my wine when I read that.....cheers!

Now THAT'S a bit more believable than "we come in peace...oh, and here's all the stuff you wanted.....noooo, pay us when you can!".

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas
Interesting thoughts , if we really met an advanced race , that would have all of that advanced technology:

1)Why would they leave their home world if they do not need anything else , being so self sufficient and all? Avoiding contact would be the best way to keep their lives well. If they came here , they are most likely looking for something THEY need.

I think your on the wrong thought pattern. A race that has lived long enough to traveling billions of light years understands the value of knowledge and peace. It would take the entire species to advance that far, it would take everyone working together.
We already know that if work together we could accomplish almost anything, but politics and profiteering have driven people in power to abuse their privilege. That is why we are not more advanced, and why our planet is becoming more and more desolate, unlivable. If humanity survives, it will be because we, as a planet, pull together.
SO, if these alien races have already done this, they probably realize the importance that everything is connected.
They would more than likely explore other worlds just to observe, not interfere. They more knowledge they have, the better aware thay are of the universe they live in.
Even if they are war mongers, which I don't think they would be, cause we would already be destroyed being far less advanced, they would probably like to study their enemy... but like I said, I imagine they would be peaceful to become so advanced.

2)What makes you believe they would grant us their technology for free?
Afterall , those probably took millions of years of hard work ?

Trade has always been a way of communicating with foreign neighbors and establishing good terms between them. Always.
If we explored a planet full of cave-people, do you think we wouldn't try to domesticate them, bring them up to speed, teach them how to use tools? Sure we would. We know that in time they would discover this for themselves, why not have them learn under our terms... same could be said for an advance civilization contacting us.

Guess it all depends on how you look at the universe.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
If we explored a planet full of cave-people, do you think we wouldn't try to domesticate them, bring them up to speed, teach them how to use tools?

"Domesticate them...." you make them sound like pets and slaves!

Sure we would. We know that in time they would discover this for themselves, why not have them learn under our terms...

Already you're thinking like a "master" and presuming it's our (your) place to do so.

That's why the human race is messed up in the first place...and you want to spread those actions to another planet? Sheesh!

The human race is a VIRUS and your "thought pattern" proves it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If we explored a planet full of cave-people, do you think we wouldn't try to domesticate them, bring them up to speed, teach them how to use tools?

"Domesticate them...." you make them sound like pets and slaves!

Sure we would. We know that in time they would discover this for themselves, why not have them learn under our terms...

Already you're thinking like a "master" and presuming it's our (your) place to do so.

That's why the human race is messed up in the first place...and you want to spread those actions to another planet? Sheesh!

The human race is a VIRUS and your "thought pattern" proves it.

Well said...many seem to look at the situation from the spector, "what can I get for me from them?" If they are so advanced, they would already know the wretchedness of man's heart from 6,000+ years observation. They wouldn't want to strike up a friendship with us. It would be like me wanting to strike up a close relationship with a Tazmanian Devil...not a very rational exercise on my part.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We are far from wretched and it is truly unfortunate this is how you perceive us.

We are such a wonderful capable race but we must realize this to move forward. Try not to limit yourselves in imagination and vision, that is part of our strength.

Be in peace, Live in Love.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't know what you mean by study. I think there's some value in examining the subject long enough to form a rational opinion for yourself, but beyond that, I would say it ends up being mostly entertainment and occasional re-assurance or reevaluation. After 40 years or so of interest, 99% is the same old stuff. If an "Alien" wants to sit down and have lunch they are more than welcome to let me know. While I might be willing to travel on their ship for short duration I would rather be close to higher sources here. While they might have better TVs or what ever its still material junk. We won't collectively be brought onboard with a "higher" civilization until it means the repression (NWO) has come to an end. Because the heart of real contact will be showing mankind something akin to a real civilization and once that happens there's no turning back without near total extinction which may be why it's being threatened to much today. Once you have a handle on the subject, move on. Being obsessed with UFOs is like a jungle tribe being obsessed with the UFO (airplane) in their sky. When the advanced civilization does come to visit and they finally get a chance to travel on the UFO and get into the civilization, they end up living in tenement shacks, addicted to alcohol and poverty and loosing a lot more than they had in their native situation.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
If you want proof badly enough you must seek it out. From within and beyond.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

From Here

Make the claims, provide the proof.

Easy enough.

TW

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Not if all that technology came from Tesla and is being
suppressed by alien tails from humans in charge of our lives.
We should be studying what Tesla has told the world.

There is no such thing as the study of UFO and Alien life, so
how can it be the most important thing we all can do.
It is impossible to do.
As evident since the Foo appearance in 1943 and the
excellent top secret cover up.
Yup, the Illuminati made sure Tesla didn't tell any Foo
tails or how it worked.

Thats why we say the study of UFO and Alien life is important
because that is what the Illuminati want us the think,
because they took over the technology source.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

If even ONE species exists, and are visiting or in contact the implications are infinite. Imagine the possibilities for finding a civilization a thousand, two, or a million years ahead of our own. Imagine!

I agree, but unfortunately the odds of aliens visiting earth are so high it borders on zero probability. The reason of this is that our universe is about 15 billion years old and it took about the first 5 billion years to start forming the first galaxies, stars and planets. This gives us 10 billion years or so to create life, and It took earth 5 to 6 billion years to create intelligent life that might have space travel capabilities.

Our chance for intelligent life was caused by the wipe of the dinosaurs, and it has been calculated that life on earth gets reset every 70 million years or so by an asteroid and we are very late on the next reset. So even though we have 100% proof that there is life in the universe this doesn’t suggest there is space fairing intelligent life too. Even if we said there could be millions of earths in our galaxy with some kind of life on them we still are looking at not much time to have many intelligent races. If by chance we beat all the odds and our galaxy had 1000 intelligent races how many are physically capable to go into space? How many can beat the asteroid odds, how many do not make it past the critical point of technology destroying the race.

Now let’s say a few make it, well we are now talking extreme vast distances and travel/discovery becomes a huge barrier that for billions of years we can fly round in space and never run into any of them. Time, or lack of, is the reason we are alone in our little part of the universe.

Now if you want to put in other factors like maybe we were seeded by one advance race that seeded many planets, or intelligent intervention by god, these could lead to a Star Trek style universe. So unless something along these lines happened we are wasting our time in this study.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Or maybe all of you are right, but NONE of you realize the REAL truth. It has been here for at least 3,500 years.

REMEMBER, I am simply stating my opinion and trying to show you that UFO enthusiasts and believers of Christ are not too far off the same block. We are ridiculed sometimes worse than believers of the UFO phenomenon. I am a firm believer in God, but I also know that aliens exist. The Bible is my ultimate proof of this. I leave you with this possible future *cough*.

Perhaps Barack Obama will be put out of office by "the ELite" and then Hilary Clintion would become President in case something also happens to Joe Biden in the next year. *cough* *cough*

Maybe sometime soon a new "World Teacher" might appear ETA now till August 2010 perhaps in a Unidentified Flying Object, except here in this case it might be identified.

Perhaps also, not saying this will happen in the next year, *cough* he will come with his "Masters of Wisdom" to teach humanity their true purpose and religion. These Masters will be in the form of what we commonly know as the Grey alien. Consider even the possibility that before all this, many many people just vanish off the face of the Earth to escape what must take place. Maybe even while under control of FEMA camps. Think about why the government is implementing one digital signal.

Soon after this event, what the media might call "The Great Disappearance," he will come here to announce on EVERY TELEVISION SET ON EARTH to explain it away as "alien abduction" from the evil one that wrote the Bible. Unfortunately the masses of the world will be so compelled by this "new world figure" that Christianity will be horribly persecuted. What better way to delude the masses to the existence of God than to arrive in a UFO? Remember the Bible also tells us, in a time when everyone thought the Earth was flat, that, "He hangs the Earth on nothing." Odd how only in the last few hundred years we discovered this same thing.
The same Bible that forewarns of an Apocalyptic era in which we all would be forced to choose between useless pleasures and Satan, or righteousness and truth through our Lord Jesus Christ. I could even give you his name, but that is why God gave us the wisdom to calculate his name from 666. So calculate the name of the BEAST and don't be fooled by him

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Two Worlds

You are asking for proof, I am not. This is not constructive.

Why would you look to everyone but yourself and your capabilities for proof? You seem to have a desire for the truth, so I am not clear as to what is preventing you from finding it.

Be in Peace. Live in Love.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I think your making a mistake in assuming the FTL contradiction just automaticaly refutes all the expert witness testimony and radar/sonar
corellated evidence.

If you were to look at the USO thread posted by another moderator you may conclude theres most likely an underground/undersea
'explanation of origin' for the many unknown objects that have been captured,plotted,tracked and corellated on radar/sonar over the years.

Many of these objects seemingly defy the known laws of aeronautics;travel in formation;execute right angle turns without slowing down:arrive at immediate stops from high speed and generaly display completely unprecedented flight characteristics and aerial manouverability - to write them all off just because of some
speculative opinion based on fuzzy logic and presumptuous reasoning seems a little irresponsible.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lastxdance

I am not christian but this is a very interesting perspective. I have wondered about such possibilities myself. Almost anything is possible, but we're the ones responsible for it.

Also, I too am curious as to why they want this one digital signal. Been wandering in the back of my mind for quite some time now.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I think your on the wrong thought pattern. A race that has lived long enough to traveling billions of light years understands the value of knowledge and peace. It would take the entire species to advance that far, it would take everyone working together.
We already know that if work together we could accomplish almost anything, but politics and profiteering have driven people in power to abuse their privilege. That is why we are not more advanced, and why our planet is becoming more and more desolate, unlivable. If humanity survives, it will be because we, as a planet, pull together.
SO, if these alien races have already done this, they probably realize the importance that everything is connected.
They would more than likely explore other worlds just to observe, not interfere. They more knowledge they have, the better aware thay are of the universe they live in.
Even if they are war mongers, which I don't think they would be, cause we would already be destroyed being far less advanced, they would probably like to study their enemy... but like I said, I imagine they would be peaceful to become so advanced.

Actually , If Earth was really in the brink of destruction , where we would REALLY be needing extra resources , we would probably be already out in space. For that to happen , we have to be stupid enough to deplete it all , losing our self sufficiency though.

Since there is not any need for us to do that (yet) , people will not give priority to this kind of development.

You do not need a fully united planet to start space exploration , anyone with study could start going deep into development , why won't them? because it's expensive and needless at the moment. What makes it expensive? Why should it be expensive? Our economic system has much to do with this answer ... it is certainly not lack of resorts.

Advanced races would be ethical too , and I don't think they would come to research us from the shadows , what I think they would do is seek contact to share wisdom. just like when you visit the home of a friend , a true friend.
If we were too underdeveloped they would not even come here , or try contact.

Trade has always been a way of communicating with foreign neighbors and establishing good terms between them. Always.
If we explored a planet full of cave-people, do you think we wouldn't try to domesticate them, bring them up to speed, teach them how to use tools? Sure we would. We know that in time they would discover this for themselves, why not have them learn under our terms... same could be said for an advance civilization contacting us.

Guess it all depends on how you look at the universe.

Trade has always been a way to get what you need , and be able to get some more when you need more , doesn't mean each party care about each other at all.

Then again , if you don't need anything , you dont have the need to trade.
You also certainly don't need to trade to have a good relationship with someone.

Some things need time to happen , you cannot expect a civilization to greatly develop , just because you are trying to aid them. A lot has to be learned through mistakes , the way the people think has to develop too , it would not be simple.

If , as you said yourself , they knew we could end up developing as they did , why would they go through such a great burden to make fast , something that would go naturally but slow? Maybe endangering themselves and their whole species?

If you want an analogy about what I said in my other post, think about the native americans when the europeans arrived. They came because they needed something. They innitialy traded , established themselves , enslaved part by means of trading,
destroyed cultures by forcing their "true god" down their throats. Perhaps the indians were more developed spiritualy and not technologically ? Who knows?

Of course a truly spiritualy advanced race would never do that to us.

Now , if they were only technologically advanced , were stupid enough to deplete their resources and started space exploration and colonization because they NEEDED it , dejavu. Only this time the ships will come from the sky.
You have to think visitors could be very much like ourselves , greedy little bastards that only have better technology. Perhaps developed by themselves , perhaps given to them by an even more advanced race that now thinks they did a mistake by interfering with a race that seemed like it could use some help.

You see , there is a lot to think about this.

EDIT: fix ambiguity in text.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Roufas]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Wow, fine tooth comb. I just cut off most of my hair though, but I'll see if I can help you with this.

I actually am not convinced many of the species we have had contact with have our best interests. Agendas are sometimes well outside of our own agenda to survive and advance. We are not the whole focus of these species by any stretch.

Exactly how do you know this ?

First of all I know something about the limitations of subjective and objective reality. These beings if they are beings have a completely different ontological context (different description of the world) that makes ours likely look more like a South Park cartoon in comparison. We cannot know their world, emotions if any, history, why they are here, how they got here or anything except they are not much like we can even imagine. Least of all their culture, proclivities, desires, goals or anything.

They are here for reasons we cannot fathom. So we cannot assume they are here to save us or eat us. There are many different types. Everything about them might be different even between these species too. It is a good bet our guesses are therefore wrong.

I'd LOVE to see your physical proof of this statement. crashed hardware and encounter gifts and left behind technology

I have only seen photos and legal, but me too!

You can read in many sworn statements, photos, FOIA documents of hundreds of books, lectures and accounts of actual events by sworn military and officials. Why do you think I have this material?

By the way, if I took your toothbrush, could you prove you had one and that I took it? Most of this material is managed. The rest is hidden from fear or in possession of people who say nothing. Do some reading, research. It's fun!

So far it has been horded for military, multinational corporate and political stratigic personal gain and superiority.

Again, a statement. not speculation. Any proof ? (it's spelled hoarded)

Now you are starting to operate from your Muladhara chakra. Sorry I offended you with a misspelling.

Again the information I reference, sworn statements of military officers and personnel that materials, beings and devices have been gathered, taken, stolen since the 40's when it was decided this would be secret and managed information. Photos and film are out there, but you can hire me to provide you with all this information, a reading list and people to talk to.

BTW, asking for irrefutable proof is naive. You cannot even prove to me you are not a operative here just to frustrate, discourage and insult. Irrefutable evidence is impossible theoretically, and wholly impractical. You are exaggerating out of emotional anxiety. Can you prove that you are not?

Much information is in the conversations with experiencers who have had direct contact, been shown and had demonstrated these new technologies.

I'd love to see, as would our dear audience, these demonstrations.

Again i sense some anger and anxiety about this. Can you tell us why you are so? Please give details, your childhood and adult experiences (all please) so you can prove to us you are not angry. Then we can consider your questions more appropriately. But we still won't believe without irrefutable truth.

To humor you, they are in many accounts and and legal pleadings throughout the UFO literature. You actually have to look yourself or master the art of the Vulcan Mind Meld.

Are you serious?

On the contrary. There are plenty of clear photos, film and video.

Please show us.

OK, go to the earliest date on ATS and read all related information to this date. Plenty of images there. That would be a good start.

We have plenty of evidence.

Where is it ? We would LOVE to see it.

Go to the DOD and ask. Then do the same for the largest multinational corporations like;

Boeing
Lockheed Martin
Northrop Grumman
General Dynamics
Raytheon
L-3 Communications
Goodrich
Rockwell Collins
General Electric
United Technologies
Honeywell International
3M
Emerson Electric
Danaher
Textron
ITT
Dover
SPX

(Partial List)

Tell them what you want to see. They have it. Tell them I sent you.

Start here.

We wont get to talk to another species unless we get in a better frame of mind.

Really ? How do you know this ? OBE and EVP don't count.

First, there was an extra space before your question mark. Thought you would want to know this.

Read something! Do some work! For heavens sake! You are just being silly and irrational about this. YOU HAVE TO READ! We cant just put the experience into your memory. This is not the Matrix! (well actually it sort of is but I don't have that program for the mind gizmo and you don't have a receptor plug in your head. Right?).

In fact, there is overwhelming, corroborated, scientific and even legal proof.

Provide the data, please.

OK, go back and read everything on ATS (again) then everything else on the subject. It's free! and it is right here! Come back when you are done. We wont need to talk by then.

Keep on ATS and radio shows like Coast 2 Coast, Jeff Rense

Is that a plug ?

No those are some of the radio shows. Google some more. A plug is something that stops the flow of something. Like intelligent discussion being plugged your childish terse irreverent reply.

"Bhaaaaaa, bhaaaaaa, bhaaaaaa"

Agreed.

Now you are agreeing with someone who misspelled a sound? 3 times?

I believe medication might help at this point or meditation. Your low points say you are very new. Your avatar gives the impression you are spiritually inclined, but your attitude is anything but. I say you are an angry child lashing out, a disturbed emotional adult with no educational sense, or a obscuring lurking operative paid by dark organizations to clog discussions. Prove otherwise.

In any case, yer bark has no teeth. Please study the subject before you attempt to criticize someone who does the study, has direct experience, does the actual work and knows better.

Namaste,

ZG

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
We are far from wretched and it is truly unfortunate this is how you perceive us.

We are such a wonderful capable race but we must realize this to move forward. Try not to limit yourselves in imagination and vision, that is part of our strength.

Be in peace, Live in Love.

I did not say man was wretched...man is a creation of God, in His image, a truely lovely creation. I said man's heart is wretched. It has been since man rejected God, and was cursed by God. To deny this is to place your head firmly in the sand for the last 6,000 years of recorded history.

I have studyed ancient history for several decades. I must tell you that for all man's great scientific advancements in the last century, he's every bit as brutal and cruel in his heart as the blood-sport gladiators of ancient Rome and their fans. He is constantly seeking to involve citizens in warring with whomever for whatever.

There IS hope for man"s wretched heart. It doesen't exist in New-Age gobbledygook, denying reality, or possitive afirmations and reciting mantras. This places man as superior to God. In God's time, He will reconcile and change man's heart. He will initiate this, however...not man.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

A race that has lived long enough to traveling billions of light years understands the value of knowledge and peace. It would take the entire species to advance that far, it would take everyone working together.

That was what I used to think too. It seemed anyone who when faced with the transcendent beauty of this universe would be spiritually elevated. I'm not so sure though now.

Some species I have been reading about might have the technology to see this wonder, but have genetic disorders that have reduced their ability to perceive on our human levels of appreciation. Just analytical and operational functionality.

Some experiencers tell us they have met beings that envy us for our emotions and imaginations they lost.

Also we have abilities (most have not realized yet) in the spiritual that are augmented by our relationship with a planetary living being. Gaia is our true mother and our spiritual teacher. We have evolved with great gifts of her love. If we become one with her we have the collective spirit of the whole behind us, no matter where we go. Yet we are not treating her like a mother. More like a garbage can and cesspool.

Some species have lost their worlds eons ago and have no such abilities. In fact some have been here for millions of years it is said and are trying to use our genome to supplement their own lost in eons of cloning in an attempt to gain such sacred gifts. In vain I believe, I am sorry to say.

I think there are many species with much different ability's and quality's or lack therein.

Some mechanistic lifeforms, sentient but not biological, might have a wholly different contexts and see in multiple spectra, super computing and calculating on a nano levels. What could they possibly want from life? Do they have spiritual experiences? Love? Compassion?

Some might be from alternate dimensional origins where emotions are a commodity and consumable resource. What then?

I think alien races are as different as any street of people in a big city. I would like to trust all of them, but I think that would be naive.

Caution and awareness should be exorcised in any case I think.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join