It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the study of UFO and Alien life is the most important thing we all can do

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Why I believe the study of UFO and Alien life is the most important thing we all can do.

Why are we searching, we regular people. Some whom have been touched by the experience of a sighting, an abduction, a distant memory or through our personal interest and study and personal intuition that has convinced us these things are not only possible, but feasible. Why is not everyone interested?

When you study the issue it is clear this phenomena is quite real and we have all the evidence and knowledge to start an international worldwide investigation into taking possession of all the knowledge and evidence gathered by power-addicted secret and power and profit-drunk organizations, whether multinational corporations or government dark room mis-servants to take our birthright in the future of our species.

If UFOs and Alien races are real, or the fabric of our universe is crisscrossed by multiple dimensions or pathways to other universes filled with even other forms of life, what could this mean to us, what are the implications for the potentially powerful beings that we are, who are blessed with a beautiful and diverse planet rich in resources both biologically and in natural resources orbiting an average yellow dwarf star in the suburbs of a galactic arm of a massive galaxy. That according to all scientists, has billions of stars and many times more worlds. One galaxy of trillions. Likely, filled with uncounted living worlds and species in every level of evolutionary growth.

If even ONE species exists, and are visiting or in contact the implications are infinite. Imagine the possibilities for finding a civilization a thousand, two, or a million years ahead of our own. Imagine!

Here are just a few of the potentials. After reading this you might wonder why we are not all more intent on discovering the reality of UFO and Alien phenomena. Are we that asleep or unimaginative of the real possibilities?

Here are only some the possibilities we could have from meaningful contact and discussions with other species, some of us KNOW are already here . Go ahead and please add your own. This is about us ALL.

**Clean free energy technology that would end our need for fossil, solar or bio fuels and would fit in a watch or power a city.

**Methods to clean up and fix our environment and restore the damage we have caused.

**Medicine and medical technology that would cure cancer, diabetes and all diseases.

**Understanding of genetics and the sciences to reduce out errors in our genome that cause diseases and sickness, and maybe advancing our species with enhancements to magnify intelligence, calm and powerful emotional states, empathy, loving objectivity, creative and intelligence based abilities. All while preserving the beauty and uniqueness of all races.

**Methods for educational and teaching our children to maximize their potentials and become compassionate and intelligent scientists, leaders and creative’s to enhance and accelerate our growth to a powerful intelligent and knowledgeable civilization.

**Food production that can create abundant, super nutritious, highly palatable inexpensive and versatile foods. The end of starvation and third world and national poverty.

**Pure water, air and other needed resources for health we can create in any home or dwelling with small devices.

**Arts and cultural, languages and communications from maybe thousands of worlds.

**Methods to develop and advance our evolution with telepathic, psychic or remote viewing abilities now only dormant in our species just waiting for the right genetic or educational triggers.

**Anti Gravity and propulsion that could take us to new worlds and untold resources so we can once again enhance and preserve our Earth and give us new vistas for our imagination.

**Information about time travel, super luminal flight, dimensional jumping, etc.

**Materials technology to clothe us, protect us in comfortable durable and versatile material we can use for underwear to tents covering a city that allows light but filters harmful radiation, gasses, poisons and contaminants, as well as having incredible strength and lifetime durability.

**New metals, lightweight, strong, easy to manufacture we can make from what we have or can mine in the asteroid belt or other worlds. (See Anti Gravity and Propulsion.) Even living, intelligent and self repairing materials.

**Advanced understanding of chemistry and atomic and quantum structure leading to many new discoveries we can use in industry and everyday life.

**An understanding for our planet, it’s ecosystems and biosphere and it’s Moons geology and science.

**Understanding of all sciences and the nature of the universe affording thousands of years in advance in knowledge of ours. From Macro to Micro. Knowledge of super cluster Galactic structure to Sub-Quantum worlds. Physics of our star that to us is still mysterious, to the actual structure and understanding of the core of the Milky Way, black holes, Neutron Stars, Dark Matter, time and space.

**Advanced ideas for computing beyond quantum speed microprocessors with intelligent or even sentient operating systems and software. Memory and storage to fit all our current data worldwide on a dime sized chip that is its own power source. All the libraries in the world in your phone.

**A history of other civilizations that would give us knowledge of what challenges are maybe at hand for us and how we can solve the issues benefiting from another worlds experience.

**Structures to adapt to our governments to better allow us our freedoms while helping us manage our most serious issues on a nationwide or planetary scale where all can contribute, feel a part and benefit.

**A possible view of our own history from intervening or visiting species who have maybe watched us since the beginnings of life on this planet. The resulting understanding of ourselves advancing our understanding hundred fold.

**Advances in our spiritual growth. Understanding of God, the universe and beyond. Maybe through all the other discoveries listed here and beyond.

**To see the unimaginable beauty of the greater universe through the eyes of a civilization that has technology and ability light years beyond the Hubble. From those who have studied, imaged and mapped the actual universe local or beyond.

***** Add your perspective potentials here!

Why is not everyone supporting or helping us understand and discover the reality of extraterrestrial intelligence if not make actual contact?

Are we crazy?

All I can think is that we lack the imagination as a species to see the very real potentials. I don’t believe that however in my heart.

Is there any more important study we CAN do? IMHO we need to mobilize NOW. Allow, support and all including and yourselves, begin this process of discovery. Our future might be dependent on what we can discover today.

We are in the open sea of possibilities, running out of food, health and resources. The new world is somewhere out there, or already here now. We should all be in the crows nest seeking anything we can sail toward.

This time when we find the new world, we will not steal the world from the occupants. We might have to work harder than ever before in history to be allowed to set foot on the beach.

Land Ho!

ZG

[edit on 3/5/2009 by ZeroGhost]

Mod edit: Inserted title.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well said, ZG! Starred and flagged!

I wonder why the title didn't catch though...hmmmm.

Anyways, good OP.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have thought about this a few times myself. I think it might be due to the fact that people have been made into puppets by the very people we empower to keep that from happening. Tyranny is worse now than it was during the revolutionary war. At least the Tyranny then was right in front of your nose and easily seen. I think I can speak for a lot of the population when I say lets go exploring, but hey what do i know?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts , if we really met an advanced race , that would have all of that advanced technology:

1)Why would they leave their home world if they do not need anything else , being so self sufficient and all? Avoiding contact would be the best way to keep their lives well. If they came here , they are most likely looking for something THEY need.

2)What makes you believe they would grant us their technology for free?
Afterall , those probably took millions of years of hard work ?

Yeah let's just hand all our hard work for these lazy , primitive humans

My opinion is , we could certainly get advanced technology , but it would not be from beings that really care about the human race at all , most likely through trade and/or being conquered.

In one we become dependant on them , in the other we completely lose our liberties ... back-engineering something that took aeons to be developed could prove mostly impossible for us , if you were wondering about the dependant part

So yeah , we most likely would have to develop all of those listed things by the OP ourselves.

That is not saying we could not have contact with friendly advanced ET races, they would just already know that , and would already assume their interference would only hinder our development. Messages imparting some of their wisdom would be a kind ethical contact.

Ethical contact also requires disclosure , and not being hidden in the shadows.
Abductions are outrageous , and certainly not the right way to have contact.

Well , you get my point , I really believe researching UFOs and aliens is important , but not to seek salvation , perhaps more of a security issue. So that we know who we are dealing with and set our own rules of engagement.
Who we want coming here , and who we don't.

I am sory I am not as opmistic as you guys are , but I do not think REAL saviors would show up and save us for the reasons listed.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Terrific post! Star and Flag! Nice job in a positive presentation of the material.

Personally, I think that if there was a movement in mankind to move out into the universe, there could be a new age of peace on Earth. If nations began to commit GDP resources to space programs, it would create jobs, start manufacturing in slumping industry, and would bring nations together. This, clearly, may also be able to preserve humanity if the situation on Earth continues to deteriorate.

This is true even if there is no alien population. If there is, then, hopefully they care enough to help us when it is our most desperate hour.

Thanks again for an interesting post!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The real question is how do you get somebody to care about something they don't care about. I don't think we can. Only those in power have the power to do that. This is why I believe if "they" ever land they might be picky with who they communicate with.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Great post, ZeroGhost.
I think just knowing there's (intelligent) life out there would be a comfort to us all spiritually.

The odds are we are NOT alone. I don't understand why some can't find it in their hearts to just accept that. That's probably the biggest thing blocking disclosure from happening. Most of us just are not ready.

I wish we all were, collectively that is. Perhaps the recent jump in UFO sightings is to make us ready.

We'll see.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thank you for allowing me to post my very 1st flag

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

As this planet can not actually go any where outside solar system, and
there are those that are painting a Bullseye on the Earth in the form of
radio waves. If another world receives them and have the abilty to get
here, then it would be pretty Naive to think they will all be friendly.

In the earths history, every expedition into new lands always brought
bloodshed as one tried to conquer the other.

If you were a Peace Loving Alien and you knew about the Earths Past,
I don't think you'd be that keen on knowing us.

On the other hand, If you were a Gray War Mongering Alien you might
see the Earth as a Challenge.

Either way, I don't think the Earth is any where ready to meet an Alien race.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
People have closed minds?

news.aol.com...

Do the poll with intelligent life. Currently its like 67% that say YES, there is intelligent life out there, 26% with an open mind, and 7% say no.

It is obvious we know something "bigger" is out there.

motivate.maths.org...

Every SPEC is a galaxy...and that is just a fraction of the ever evolving universe.

We have BARELY even touched our own galaxy...and to think of all the others.

I hope when we die, we all get to see how the human race turns out.

I support corporations such as NASA because I believe it is part of our evolution of technology and our race itself.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Very stimulating thread!

I do not know that I personally have much more to add upon that which has already been stated. I can say however, that we also have to learn more self-responsiblity.

It is a very slipper slope we are treading upon right now. It truly is up to us to decide what we want for our future. Its time for us to take back what is ours, freedom, peace, responsibility, creativity, compassion, wisdom, knowledge, understanding. Perhaps then we may see some of these things come to fruition.

A lot of these tech's could also destroy us if we cannot learn for ourselves how to use them to evolve as opposed to destroy. A very slipper slope.

Peace be with you.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

How have we touched our galaxy at all (barring any Spookified Black Ops #, if truly applicable)? Wouldn't we be required to at least send a probe all the way to the Alpha Centauri or Polaris (I forget which is closer) systems to have touched elsewhere in the galaxy?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

I am not making any comments about the practical politics with exopolitical issues. There are many species by all accounts, and some will deem us unfit for technologies that could be used to harm ourselves and others. But right now we might not survive our natal intelligence, and any breakthrough or gift to our technology could pull us from the brink.

Beggars can't be choosers.

So, assuming we are in range of other intelligences and all these possible outcomes, don't you think we have some scrap of hope?

Maybe we will actually find we have some of the technology and it's been hidden to control markets.

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScRuFFy63
The real question is how do you get somebody to care about something they don't care about. I don't think we can. Only those in power have the power to do that. This is why I believe if "they" ever land they might be picky with who they communicate with.

According to the record, they tried informing the chain of command appropriately, but it was seen as power, and that very power corrupted those in we have given control to holding it from us.

Now many who have had lucid contact with other species say those aliens concerned for our environment and (maybe) us, are contacting regular folks like you and I to elicit awareness and the knowledge to make changes ourselves.

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A good thread.

In my opinion, the psychological boost to we as a species alone would be worth the discovery of other sentient life in or from space.

Stop and think a moment: If they could get here, we could potentially get THERE one day as well. And with that realization, an entire frontier undreamed of would begin. The human race would have something to prompt us, drive and push us.

The only two choices we have as a species is either back to the jungle or forward to the stars. Nothing else. We either regress or advance.

If one single nut or bolt from another species from space could be positively verified today, tomorrow would bring a better world.

Star and flagged. This is a million times more important than any NWO or Fema or political topic.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Thanks. I don't think it will be so secret forever. All nations could have undeniable proof soon. We can't tell though. Just rumblings.

According to agreements made with either on or several intervening species our government agreed to a time table of disclosure to the people for the reality of alien and extraterrestrial intelligences here already. They welshed on the deal. Apparently the aliens did too by taking more people for their "studies" whatever the hell that is, than was agreed to. The nerve of those leaders! Really!

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There is an ongoing alien intelligence and human interface right now on Planet Earth between humans and what we collectively call the animal kingdom. Do we lurk in the shadows, send them messages of peace and the future? Do we try to share our technology with them?

Can we really say with any certainty there aren't intelligent lifeforms we are unable to recognize as such? Maybe a complex computer program independent of hardware and software? Something too immaterial for us to sense in a form of organized energy but without the mass levels and light reflecting properties we perceive?

Maybe the insect world is a vastly diverse collective intelligence with each seemingly autonomous one functioning as an independent sort of cell?

The anticipation of grey smallish men with big heads and thin bodies who fly through the atmosphere in disk shaped saucers or slighly more contemporary versions is the product of our childish dream world fed by B movie science fiction and unimaginative UFOlogists.

Just as we are unable to really communicate with birds, for example, maybe we are equally immature in our expectations supposed visitors who have the ability to transport themselves across millions of light years on jaunts that would take us to be before there were even what we call people.

We shouldn't expect story book encounters as we don't dole them out. When we fly to Antarctica is our first response to the penguins to communicate platitudes about the future and share our technology with them?

Alien really means alien and virtually unknowable. If we co-habit with other intelligences and they are checking us out, I'd bet that they are not whizzing back and forth up in the atmosphere shining coluurful beams.

If they wanted to contact us on a peer level I think they would have. They came here a long way. We should have clear photographs of them and is, not the inevitable grainy blurs and stories of secret abductions.

None of what I hear makes much sense. If they want human flesh or our energies, they can go to the Sudan and order 100,000 warm bodies from the government who will be happy to deliver.

The notion of contact with others from elsewhere is endlessly fascinating. I get dismissive and skeptical because I keep reading children's book and 50s Scifi encounter stories.

No wonder the aliens don't respect us and hide when they spot a UFOlogist.

Mike

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reenie217
Thank you for allowing me to post my very 1st flag

It was an honor!

Welcome to the bootstrapping of real intelligence that ATS is.

Thank you.

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

All good points. Worth some discussion.

Actually, if you study the deep anthropological and natural spiritual (not religious) practices of our species you see a very long relationship on a deep level with the animal kingdom. Anyone with a pet they love dearly knows this connection with their being is of an intelligence we can contact if we want. They speak to us in dream or states of awareness above or below our current.

In some traditions within their practices believe they can translocate, walk into other worlds, perceive on levels well beyond normal waking states and more. We may have all that inherent in our nature.

In the Amazon deep jungles, people go into group states of consciousness where the animals walk into a circle of them and tell them about how to hunt them about their life and all see the same thing. Why you might ask? Because they are part of the circle of life we are part of and it is a form of giving. Group consciousness is a wondrous clue to our potential power of understanding in itself. It is said some alien species are envious

But what you say about the aliens interests in us, it might be just the simple pleasure we ourselves get from watching a child learn life, or a flower blooming, or a civilization actually surviving it's youth.

ZG

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think it's very likely that there are aliens but why is it that there is no HARD evidence??? I think the strongest evidence I have seen so far are the pictures from Mars with the face and pyramids...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join