It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TimeSamplers: Conspiracy-Theory based animated series (project in the works!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. Please excuse my brief absence from the site over the past couple of months, as I have been busy as ever working on a project that I think some of you (hopefully many) will be really interested in.

Briefly, I'm working on an animated series called TimeSamplers, which is an attempt to bring actual CT research into mainstream entertainment. I've actually been working on this for about 6 years now, and have finally got it to the point where I'm ready to start things rolling.

I would love to get some feedback on the idea, and better yet, I would LOVE to collaborate with some of you here in order to get some ideas for plots, research (since I want the plots/stories to revolve around actual research), characters, etc. (speaking of characters.. you may recognize my avatar as one of them...
)

I've asked permission to post this, and was told that this forum is the best place for it. I look forward to any feedback and/or collaborations that might come from this! Currently looking for help with research, art and writing.

Take a look here, currently under construction, but most of the content is up:

TimeSamplers.com...

- your favorite scientist

[edit on 5-3-2009 by scientist]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
wow, you realy have a wide range of plot lines here, should be good.
What type are you looking for? As in sci-fi, thriller, kind of detective format??

I will help with some story lines if you wish, i currently at university studying the subject so putting it into practice would certainly help.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

That would be awesome!

This is basically a detective/sci-fi show. Not much emphasis on the sci-fi part, just enough to explain the technology used by the main characters to "Sample Time."

Here are the current story ideas for each episode (probably an 11 minute format)

Origins of Planned Parenthood / Margaret Sanger
Chemtrails / H.A.A.R.P.
Bohemian Grove / Mandalay Bay / Jekyll Island Club
Franklin Coverup
Frank Olson / MK-Ultra
London 7/7 Bombings
The Reichstag Fire
Iran/Contra Affair - Barry Sieles
Skull & Bones / Geronimo Bones

If you have any other ideas for good topics, please list them. None of these have been developed very far other than the concept titles themselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Do they go back to the time period that these things happen? Like a sort of dr who thing?
How does the scientist obtaine the technology? I recon it would be cool if it was all ancient technology or technology made from the experiments from the cold war, so it will give insight as to what experiments russia and america was up to, also the technology that the ancients had.
I know that quite a few sumerian tablets are "missing". These missing ones could of been kept by the ellite, and given to the scientist to re-create, giving him complete access to ancient technology.
The 7/7 bombing one i recon is an idea that is capable of bringing out soo much, because its such an event were the bog standerd normal man in the public that it happend to, which would make it easy for the characters to mingle in. They could be on the bus for example, watching its route and whitnessing the divertions conducted by the agents on that day.
Recon its great your keeping 2012 out

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Do they go back to the time period that these things happen? Like a sort of dr who thing?

Technically no. They get to observe everything as though they were there, but it's just a holographic projection. They cannot change events, nor can they interact with anything/anyone they see.

How does the scientist obtaine the technology? I recon it would be cool if it was all ancient technology or technology made from the experiments from the cold war, so it will give insight as to what experiments russia and america was up to, also the technology that the ancients had.

I believe at first this will be a mystery, and then revealed over the course of the series. I was thinking the same thing: ancient technology made use of in the cold war.

I know that quite a few sumerian tablets are "missing". These missing ones could of been kept by the ellite, and given to the scientist to re-create, giving him complete access to ancient technology

I love that!

The 7/7 bombing one i recon is an idea that is capable of bringing out soo much, because its such an event were the bog standerd normal man in the public that it happend to, which would make it easy for the characters to mingle in. They could be on the bus for example, watching its route and whitnessing the divertions conducted by the agents on that day.

This is one plot I could use some real help on. Other than a few videos i've seen regarding the 7/7 bombings, I'm completely ignorant.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The 7/7 bombings didnt realy have much for it, as in, you look at it, and within an hour you know what happend and who did it, they didnt do a very good job at making it look like a genuin attack. They just jumped on the 9/11 bandwaggon and made everyone morn for the event instead of actualy looking at it.
Several key points in the event:
A drill for the tube lines and bus routes for a terrorist attak at the same time it actualy happend.
A fake bomb was on the bus, that didnt get "detonated"(aka, it didnt get faked detonated). I believe this was on here as a destraction for the person with the real bomb. If they caught the guy with the fake bomb, it would give plenty of time for the person with the fake bomb to plant and detonate.
Men dressed in black suites was seen diverting the bus to a different rout, so the bus driver must of known something about it, otherwise the agents would of had to get on the bus to tell the driver. Or the driver could just be a complete dumb ass.

Thats pritty much the whole thing in the 7/7 bombings.

With regards to the sumerian tablet plot, i just realised they would have to go to the gulf war or iraq at some point. Could be a deal with Saddam? It is known that america put Saddam in power in the first place, and that could of been the reason. "We will give you iraq, and you give us the sumerian tablets" "ok, sure", a few years down the line, Saddam realised how valubal these tablets were and the information contained, could strike the iraq war??

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

part of this technology is that they dont have to go to an actual place, all they need is something that was in a place, while an event happened.

For example, if they found a old vase that was in the same room as a sumerian tablet at one point, they could view that event from wherever they want, as long as they have the vase with them.

It's as though the vase acts like a video camera, recording everything around it, and the "Time Sampler" machine they have allows them to view/hear these recordings.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
update: added a section for episodes, which I've been working on constantly.

timesamplers.com...

If anyone has some more ideas, or input for those already listed, please post em!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's been 3 years since the last update, but that doesn't mean the project has stopped. In fact, the video game (Escape from Jekyll Island) is already in beta for both iOS and Android devices, and sequential art for the first two comics is already in production as well.

The website just got a brand new overhaul today, please feel free to check it out and even get a sneak preview of the game!

timesamplers.com...

top topics

join