It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read Plz Im Scared BADLY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thank you, I really didn't mean to sound mean in that post.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Daaxter

Daaxter,

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for my first post. I wasn't trying to be mean to you. I understand that your scared and I know that I didn't make you feel any better about what your dealing with.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello there,

Would like to take the time to point out that you have nothing to fear or worry about. Its very common as long as you talk about this with the relevant people close to your family.
Look at it this way, 10 years down the track you will remember this feeling and through your experience you might be able to help other people.

Dont worry, everything will and always will be fine.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
yea, sounds to me your just scared. People say and make alot of werid noises when they sleep. Some people mumble and talk in their sleep, while others wheeze or snore like crazy. Unless you actually had some sort of ghost activity, like you hear footsteps, voices, see an apparition, have objects moved or missing. I think your okay, sometimes the mind can play tricks on us. Especially when your young.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well if you felt a presence behind you, and felt like it was going to/wanted to harm you, that's not something to take lightly, that could get worse.

Your parents should look into this matter very soon.

If you truly feel threatened, perhaps temporarily moving into a relatives home until your parents resolve this issue.

Or you could try your hardest to not show any fear, the theory is malevolent spirits feed off negative emotions and the problem becomes worse.

Tell the entity it's not welcome, and tell it your not afraid of it.

I hope you find a solution to this.

Good luck kid!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join