It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting blog on Michelle Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

I am not sure if I am posting in the correct place, so moderators please move if necessary.

Interesting blog from the Telegraph paper in the UK. I was not aware of the Churchhill bust being returned. This didn't get a lot of play in the MSM.

It's pretty amazing that the Obamas want to alienate one of our oldest allies. Unfortunately, it seems to be the modus operandi for this administration - support Hamas in rebuilding Gaza, back down on missile defense to Russia, and set up "secret talks" with Syria.

Love to hear people's thoughts on the matter.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBigDog1974
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

I am not sure if I am posting in the correct place, so moderators please move if necessary.

Interesting blog from the Telegraph paper in the UK. I was not aware of the Churchhill bust being returned. This didn't get a lot of play in the MSM.

It's pretty amazing that the Obamas want to alienate one of our oldest allies. Unfortunately, it seems to be the modus operandi for this administration - support Hamas in rebuilding Gaza, back down on missile defense to Russia, and set up "secret talks" with Syria.

Love to hear people's thoughts on the matter.

Really, you do not have to worry about Obama failing to keep our military turned on the Arabs. Obama's handler (ie chief of staff) is Rahm Emanuel, Jewish Mafia, Mossad, and formerly ran the Clinton White House. Dick Morris says Bill Clinton was afraid of Rahm, that he would bust into the oval office anytime he wanted unannounced.

Recently in a cabinent meeting with the cabinet heads as well as Pelosi and Harry Reid and some others Rahm was cracking his knuckles as he likes to do, and Obama asked him to stop that it was distracting. Rahm proceeded to crack his knuckles in Obama's face. Message to everybody there: I'm in charge, what are you going to do about it.

So don't worry. The Mossad is still running the government top to bottom, just as before with Bush and his neocons. Same gang of murdering crooks ready to start WWIII and attack Iran who has done nothing, still ready to blow up families and burn them alive in their homes, to starve them, close down their infrastructure, and poison them with Depleted Uranium.

So don't worry. The mass killing will proceed as bfore and expand beyond your wildest dreams. Gitmo isn't closing either -- that was just a lie to help him get elected. No withdrawal from Ifaq either, so don't worry -- ltos more killing of those cute little kids with the brown curls and big brown eyes, those Muslim ladies with their veils, and we can still enjoy the pictures of the young men with sad faces carrying their dead sisters and brothers into the morgues.

Okay?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Did you know you actuallly LIKE being fearful? Fear is your comfort zone. Fear helps you to justify your ignorance. Well, according to Michelle Obama it does.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

join