It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up America - Here we go! HR645-Legalizes FEMA Detention Centers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Im not worried about this in the least. After the Katrina backlash you better bet your @ss the gov is making sure they have all their ducks in a row in case of ANY kind of event. Its called being prepared finally for once.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Please see this thread here about NORTHCOMMs GPS software to determine safe places in the event of A Dirty Bomb.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How might they do this?
Maybe the Gargoyle in a suitcase can answer your questions.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Star & Flag!

Sure they need to get some of the legalities out of the way.
Either that or they just like to spend taxpayer money on games.

I came across the Planned Event Fema is starting on July 27, 09.

Northrop Grumman 12 million dollars for event preperation!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Cool, now we'll be prepared for the worst. Whats so bad about that? Why are you people freaking out? If a nuke goes off near you, wouldn't you be happy knowing there's a safe place to go? I can already tell this thread will be filled with over reactors and fear mongers.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
These are not concentration camps. They are Freedom Camps. They are meant to free you from your earthly burden.

Line up get your vaccination. Oops! We put bird flu in it. So sad, too bad.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Iago18

I can't believe after everything that has happen the past few years you are still vast asleep. Good luck to you brother, your gonna need it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.x211

I was just dealing in the hypothetical. Hopefully none of this will happen.

I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to, as far as the scenarios being too simple or too far-fetched?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
I've found from my experience here at ATS, that the more members there are saying "HERE WE GO" in a thread, the less likely it is to actually amount to anything.

I've noticed that too... And you can 100% guarantee that it won't happen when you see some form of the following:

"Here we go folks, this is the real deal! Hope you stocked up on food and ammo"

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Would it be mandatory n case of disaster, all rounded up people would have to go to a FEMA camp/center? I mean, suppose i don't want too? What are they going to do, place me under arrest or shoot me becaue i don't feel safe thier? Looking back at Katrina, remember, the poeple stayed in that stadium, lots of rapes and looting went on..some went to a bridge to cross, and the guards were their, telling them they couldnt leave... so they were forced to sit and wait in their own vilonce and filth, while FEMA's response time to thise was impecibly slow..it didnt take a genious to figure out, according to the meterologists, people might need help? Apparently, congress never heard of being prepaired before its too late with Katrina.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Condoleezza Rice was out buying sholes for christ sakes! During this necessary emergency. Bush was in some office, ariforce one i think, twiddling his thumbs, in one ear out the other. And im gunna be forced to stay in a building with those who see me as a threat, because i value democracy and freedom?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Did I miss something, or was there no mention of detention or anything relating to anything but use of these facilities for helping people when problems arise?

So for all you FEMAniacs, what do you suppose they will do once they have us all caged up?

Kill us? Gas us? Shave us and sell our hair?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Why are you telling other people to wake up????? You're awake right? So what are you doing other then chit chatting on this site yelling WAKE UP!!!

give me a break...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
They have been talking about this, the six additional FEMA Camps, what about the hundreds that already exist.
Like the one in Alaska that will hold 500,000, now they said it's to house the illegal aliens, with all the Mexicas up in Alaska, it just all seems to make sence.
Thomas Jefferson said if someone (the Government) says they want to help you, run like Hell.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Modern day u.s. is starting to look like germany in a world war 2 setting after reading this.

life sucks than you die.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

So now that they have offered a "safe" place to go people tear it all to pieces?-lol...if they don't help they're screwy, and if they do try to help in a better prepared way they're screwy too?...hmmm just don't get you people sometimes...of course a military installation is better than a football stadium,... construction...think about it...a base is better equiped to handle an influx of disaster victims(anyone been to an airshow?)and the buildings are better equipped for hurricanes and disaster scenarios...why oh why do people buy into the fearmongering?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Whats funnier, is during an ACTUAL disaster or emergency, the OP and all the other FEMAniacs will die of starvation or any number of ways as they will be to scared to go to the FEMA camp for food, shelter and medical help for fear they will be caged and gassed....from the disaster that they think the government caused in the first place.

lol......

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Will you please relax. Nobody is going to shove you in some detention camp.

I promise.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ministryofinformation

LOL...star for you!!! I'm with you!!!!

all these scare tactics for what?-the ulcers must be rampant right now-I think I'll invest in TUMS stock...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ok people now this will be your shower area, everyone will have to shower together limited area, save water.
What's that? Why don't you ever see someone that takes a shower again? Oh they went to the better place, you will like it there, now shuting Zup and take shower.
We are going to help you. Run! Run! Run!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iago18

Your second link shows a page that appears to have been removed.

second line

I hope we can view that link.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join