It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is Now a Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Obama and PM Brown summit meeting on Lou Dobbs
youtube video...New World Order across the screen the entire report.
Not looking good

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I saw a paper last night ( yes it was the UK's The Sun) and the picture was of Obamas side with Brown in the background , all I could think about was how Brown looked like he was 'sneering' at Obama.

And besides NWO = NOW WON......

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!!!!!! I watched it...They are straight up letting it be known..No more "conspiracy theory"...No more sugarcoating...it is what it is......Byt the way did you read where Obama is meeting today with s staff of 120 people ( doctors, patients, and business owners [probablyVerichip Corporation] )to meet and discuss the BIG healthcare reform? Yes...see Verichip is needing the funding for the plan to 'modernize' healthcare, or rather "chip" us...check it out...thanks for the video...i will try to share with as many sheep as possible!!!!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
AAAAAAHHH this makes me absolutely FURIOUS!!!! F THAT SHIZ!!! F THAT F'ER!!!!! how DARE him say something as ignorant as "we've dug a deep hole for ourselves". no no no my friend, the ELITES have dug a deep hole for us. grrr putting the blame on us is what pisses me off the most about this whole mess. when they told the lending companies to make it easier for lower income individuals to obtain homes, and with the flexible rate mortgage, they knew what they were doing. of course it was at our consent but we were SET UP!!!

yeah agents, read into my writing, my words used and the exclamations and all. I>>>DONT>>>CARE!!!!

life on the red list is better than life on the blue. screw you agents youre probably on the red list too just dont know it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I cant believe nobody is talking more about this.

if anybody needed proof that something is about to go down well there you have it.

i knew we couldnt trust obama.

will it be the amero or the chip or something none of us could expect.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Just drink your flouride people..
It's nothing at all to worry about...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I heard something about the NWO on CNN.
Nice find!

I've been trying to get my freinds to read up on some of this stuff, but they don't want to read all the stuff I send them. Now I have something for them to watch!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
is Michelle Obama aware of NWO plans and intentions and what is really going on? Does she know what she is apart of? I often wonder if that kind of info is shared with the spouses

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Most spouses don't really care as long as their purses are being filled and they are getting media attention

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If she doesnt know about it, and the American people do...Then she shouldnt be in the White House.

more lines.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Big foot is behind you!!!

Well that's not very helpful is it now. Why don't you check the ATS rules of posting, I'm 99% sure that there is a part about posting useless one liners, even though a quote is in there i think that 100% useless post may count as a one liner.

Any way back on topic, this is some major news. I highly doubt that Obama is just doing this on a spur of the moment thing. I would think that they would have some idea of what there doing - but maybe I'm wrong and they are planning some thing larger. I've been into the whole conspiracy culture for some time now and in the last 6 months I've seen so much change that this would'nt surprise me...

Fox

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's undoubtedly an interesting choice of words...

Not sure if it means anything more than wishful thinking though, since Brown ,for example, is unlikely to be elected ever again. He will just fade onto a golden retirement.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

We rise. Time for the slumbering giant to wake up again.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Wow, CNN makes it quite blatant. The future looks grim.

new topics

top topics

join