It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, we all know the NWO is here, Whadda ya gonna do now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Alrighty folks, the new world order has now hit the mainstream media via Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs for starters, so whadda we all gonna do now? Do we sit back and allow further infusement of our tax dollars to be pissed down the drain in more bailouts, or do we stand and say "ENUFF"!? If americans don't get off their duffs and do something right now, the mortgage and other financial crisises facing us will be small taters compared to what the global ones have in store for us. America is now over 40 trillion dollars in debt, and even the wealthiest of people like Soros and Gates are becoming nervous! Prison camps are being readied for those of us who resist, and mobile death railcars have been seen in places like chicago, austin texas, and the deserts of california. I myself seen a load of guillotines being delivered in montana some years ago when I drove a big rig and the driver of that particular load said he was delivering that cargo to an undisclosed place and another truck was picking it up for final delivery to another location that was none of his business! The alliances are being made, and the lines are being drawn in the sand. As of right now, russia, china, and iran have signed a treaty pact that says each country has each other's back in time of crisis, and then we have basically all of europe screaming for america to align with them during this time of global financial disaster and globalize ourselves with them in order to just survive! With Obama's speech last night plainly stating that america, in order to solve its' problems, needs to get "GLOBAL", says it all for me! Compile this now with the fact that where I live this coming may, they will be installing microchips in all of our driver's licenses and on the back of each new license is a picture of the "World" flag, not a USA flag, but a new world order flag! Well, I for one have had enough!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If you would fight back against the NWO, theoretically, if they are truly guilty of the criimes that they are accused of, find them, their families, and show them how it feels to be at the mercy of others. Feed them GMO food until they grow tentacles. Fluoride till their teeth are the only thing that work, High Fructose Corn Syrup till they are bloated and constipated, and to top it all off, BURN all of their money and possesions in fron of them while lauging. But of course, that's madness, and I would never support such action.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I'm sorry, did you say guillotines??

You do know this isn't the 18th century??

lol guillotines, I've heard it all now!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Per the guillotines, the bible says in the Tribulation millions of people will be beheaded. Very energy efficient way to kill people, as proved by the French Revolution, and bodies take up less room in the bags or plastic coffins.

What are people going to do about it? From the looks of this website, they are going to wait for ET to come and save them.

It's obvious America is living in Fantasyland and when all this stuff starts happening, people will be clueless, probably think it's nice the government is carting them off to a camp, so they don't have to worry, trusting as they are of the government to take good care of them.

Edit note: Plastic coffins are stockpiled because the government is planning there will be millions of bodies of people killed by biological -- bird flu. These bodies will need to be sealed airtight in plastic.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

not a suitable source sorry.

edit for bad source

[edit on 5/3/2009 by kuhl]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by thewind

I'm sorry, did you say guillotines??

You do know this isn't the 18th century??

lol guillotines, I've heard it all now!

Laugh all you want. If I have my facts right -- the Nazi's used guillotines.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello thewind and welcome to ATS. I hope your time here is long and happy but I have an idea you will be a memory very soon.

But wait.......if you do not want to become a memory then there is still hope.

First, please find a credible source to back up every statement you made in your post.

And secondly, do not for a nanosecond think we are a ship of fools.

Now go with the wind thewind and get those sources for your readers.

Most respectfully yours,
dizzie

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I thought this was ATS! Since when do we need good sources?! I thought this was an open forum to make the most wild educated guesses, postulations and accusations!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ubergrasshopper

You're right they did.

They also used gas chambers, which are a lot more proficient at mass killings.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Alrighty folks, the new world order has now hit the mainstream media via Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs for starters, so whadda we all gonna do now? Do we sit back and allow further infusement of our tax dollars to be pissed down the drain in more bailouts, or do we stand and say "ENUFF"!? If americans don't get off their duffs and do something right now, the mortgage and other financial crisises facing us will be small taters compared to what the global ones have in store for us. America is now over 40 trillion dollars in debt, and even the wealthiest of people like Soros and Gates are becoming nervous! Prison camps are being readied for those of us who resist, and mobile death railcars have been seen in places like chicago, austin texas, and the deserts of california. I myself seen a load of guillotines being delivered in montana some years ago when I drove a big rig and the driver of that particular load said he was delivering that cargo to an undisclosed place and another truck was picking it up for final delivery to another location that was none of his business! The alliances are being made, and the lines are being drawn in the sand. As of right now, russia, china, and iran have signed a treaty pact that says each country has each other's back in time of crisis, and then we have basically all of europe screaming for america to align with them during this time of global financial disaster and globalize ourselves with them in order to just survive! With Obama's speech last night plainly stating that america, in order to solve its' problems, needs to get "GLOBAL", says it all for me! Compile this now with the fact that where I live this coming may, they will be installing microchips in all of our driver's licenses and on the back of each new license is a picture of the "World" flag, not a USA flag, but a new world order flag! Well, I for one have had enough!

Global Week of Action - This is for people in every city, town, village, community, in every country on every continent.
www.indymedia.org.uk...
Concerned about Big Brother Surveillance, Violation of Human Rights, Poverty, Job Losses, Pension Losses, Home Repossesions, Poor Public Services, Environment Degradation, then design banners, posters, flyers; get blogging, posting, e-mailing and texting, spread the word about this Global Day of Action, and get something organised in your part of the world for July 4th 2009.

Send your own message to the G20
UK - www.putpeoplefirst.org.uk...

UK - Scroll down to see photo's of protesters with leaflets encouraging people to: Storm the Banks, April 1st, 12 Noon.
www.indymedia.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Nah, not to worry. Take a poll here and most people will tell you that ET is going to save us.

That's all most people care about here. You would never know the economy just crashed and martial law and a major killing spree by the Luciferians is about to commence.

Just living in Fantasyland.

pretty bird

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You want a credible source? Well, I guess the state of Georgia Legislature is credible enough isn't it?

Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions
HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions
Page Numbers - 1/ 2
Code Sections - 17-10-38/ 17-10-44
Prev Bill Next Bill Bill Summary Bill List Disclaimer
1. Teper 61st

House Comm: SJudy / Senate Comm: /
House Vote: Yeas Nays Senate Vote: Yeas Nays
----------------------------------------
House Action Senate
1/12/96 Read 1st Time
1/22/96 Read 2nd Time

Code Sections amended:
HB 1274 LC 21 3643

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED
AN ACT

1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official
1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty
1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative
1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for
1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other
1- 6 purposes.

1- 7 BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF GEORGIA:

SECTION 1.

1- 8 The General Assembly finds that while prisoners condemned to
1- 9 death may wish to donate one or more of their organs for
1-10 transplant, any such desire is thwarted by the fact that
1-11 electrocution makes all such organs unsuitable for
1-12 transplant. The intent of the General Assembly in enacting
1-13 this legislation is to provide for a method of execution
1-14 which is compatible with the donation of organs by a
1-15 condemned prisoner.

SECTION 2.

1-16 Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official Code of
1-17 Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty generally,
1-18 is amended by striking in its entirety Code Section
1-19 17-10-38, relating to death sentences generally, and
1-20 inserting in lieu thereof the following:

1-21 "17-10-38. (Index)

1-22 (a) All persons who have been convicted of a capital
1-23 offense and have had imposed upon them a sentence of death
1-24 shall, at the election of the condemned, suffer such
1-25 punishment either by electrocution or by guillotine. If
1-26 the condemned fails to make an election by the thirtieth
1-27 day preceding the date scheduled for execution, punishment
1-28 shall be by electrocution.

1-29 (b) In all cases in which the defendant is sentenced to be
1-30 electrocuted executed, it shall be the duty of the trial
1-31 judge in passing sentence to direct that the defendant be

-1- (Index)

LC 21 3643

2- 1 delivered to the Department of Corrections for
2- 2 electrocution execution at a state correctional
2- 3 institution designated by the department."

SECTION 3.

2- 4 Said article is further amended by striking in its entirety
2- 5 Code Section 17-10-44, relating to death chamber apparatus
2- 6 and related matters, and inserting in lieu thereof the
2- 7 following:

2- 8 "17-10-44. (Index)

2- 9 The Department of Corrections shall provide a death
2-10 chamber and all necessary apparatus, machinery, and
2-11 appliances for inflicting the penalty of death by
2-12 electrocution or by guillotine."

SECTION 4.

2-13 This Act shall be applicable to all executions occurring on
2-14 or after August 31, 1996.

SECTION 5.

2-15 All laws and parts of laws in conflict with this Act are
2-16 repealed.

-2- (Index)

Office of the Clerk of the House
Robert E. Rivers, Jr., Clerk of the House
Last Updated on 01/02/97

Montana has ther same laws on the books, and I seen those guillotines with my own eyes!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Now for the driver's license and its' microchipping. This article is from our neighboring town, Roanoke Virginia, via, the Roanoke Times.
www.roanoke.com...
Change is in the cards
Security updates in the design of state driver's licenses are accompanied by a revamped distribution plan.
By Amanda Codispoti
981-3334
SAM DEAN The Roanoke Times

Chris Brown gets his photo taken at the Department of Motor Vehicles in Roanoke, where a new driver's license design will be rolled out in mid- to late May.
Virginia is ditching the blue banner and state seal that have adorned driver's licenses for the past 10 years.

In their place, the Department of Motor Vehicles is adopting a card with a currencylike design and features that should make it among the most secure in the nation.

The new cards will be available in some areas as soon as this month and are "virtually tamper-proof," department spokeswoman Melanie Stokes said.

Pictures and text are laser-engraved onto polycarbonate, making them impossible to remove and difficult to alter.

Other security features on the cards include:

Microlettering in borders and designs.

Raised lettering.

Two grayscale photos, one of which is on a clear window.

An image of the state seal that is visible only under ultraviolet light.

Multicolored guilloche patterns, the fine line designs seen on some currency.

Other security measures(microchipping) will not be disclosed to the public, Stokes said.

With the new design comes a change in the way Virginians will get their driver's licenses and identification cards.

Now, most people get their cards at local DMV offices. But starting this month, Virginians will apply for the card at their local DMV office, which will issue a temporary license. Permanent cards will be produced at a high-security facility in Danville and mailed to the cardholder within three days.

Officials believe that issuing the cards from a central location will decrease the chances of fraud, Stokes said.

That change also puts Virginia closer to fulfilling several requirements of the federal REAL ID Act. The act, an initiative to improve the security of state-issued driver's licenses and identification cards, is a recommendation made by the 9/11 Commission. It contains several mandates, which include the centralized issuance.

From March through July, DMV offices throughout the state will close for up to two days so staff can be trained in the new process.

Offices in the Roanoke and New River valleys won't offer the new cards until

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Thank you for asking:

'Tis about standing up. To have passion. To get upset, for once in our Taco Bell-eating lives!

[edit on 7-3-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

That guy is Nucking Futz!!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I live in Memphis TN and our schooll age children were issued an ID card at the beginning of the school year. They have the child's photo and they also a contain a bar code.. THEY ALSO HAVE AN RFID CHIP inside the card..they are able to keep track of the child's wherabouts, what time they got to school, what they ate for lunch ( they have to scan them to eat in the cafeteria) and even keep a 'file' on their behavior problems...My son told me that they will be suspended if they show up without it..I googled this thing on the internet and it is already being done in about 20-30 states...but madatory for all states for the school year 2009-2010....WTF!!! I just got my licensed renewed and its MANDATORY that you have to retake your photo. Have they started chipping us?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

Yes they have started microchipping us. This time it's gonna be in our drivers' licenses, next it's gonna be in our hands or foreheads! I read an article the other day that in New Jersey, some freemasons have already chipped their own kids. Also, if ya watch cnn, that guy who does the "minding your business segment" Ali Velshi, he's got his microchip already in his arm. He showed it to the crew one morning last fall, sometime around october I think. With the banks failing globally, currencies faltering too, and now our congress has a bill up and ready to outlaw organic and home-garden farming, which will kill all the local farmer's markets and fruit stands. Once they totally control the food, the money, and the healthcare, the people will give up and in by the drones! That is, the sheeple, for people like myself and many others will be assimilated and expunged!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Okay, for one thing, after all the rumers and myths that I have heard and read of concerning the horrid and frightful nature of the satanists and the Illuminati and the way they just love to torchure everyone, I wondered if they had stakes to burn us at and chains and fetters to tear us apart limb from limb and needles to slowly stick in us. Now that I actually hear of guillateens, I feel a good bit safer. So they are gonna use humane methods to kill us if we resist or refuse to deny our God. Give me the guillateen!! Better than a concentration camp! And this economy sucks! I have on occasion, prayed to God that if things get bad enough, for God, if willing, to take me out of this messed up world, and that even a stray .45 caliber bullet through my head would be allright, let a drug gangster mistake me for a rival of his or something in that manner I would pray to God. Well, the guillateen will do. In highschool, a teacher explained to us of how the guillateen, even though dramatic, is one of the most painless means of death. Beats starving and freezing to death!
But maybe we can turn and insistingly tell all our friends to tell each other to approach the politicians in numbers to hold the banks liable for all the economic troubles. No, not the little community banks like Southside, I mean the BIG GUYS! It is always the REAL BIG corporations doing all the lay-offs during each bad news report including the nine-eleven attack, none of the mom and pop operations layed their people off, just the real big and international ones did. The owners of the real big banks and real big companies are the ones behind the evil works in the world. In any nation, no less, in a democratic nation, as paradoxical it seems, WE CAN NEVER LET ANY ONE PERSON OR GROUP HAVE TOO MUCH POWER OR MONEY ! ! ! The right to oppress others and to harm others is not in the U.S.constitution! And that is not a right to begin with, but a stinking crime! In this nation we have a minimum wage, we also need a maximum wage! We must scrupulate the heck out of our politicians and at the same time, get them massive pay raises. Let no one make more than the president. The more power one has, the more we all need to look over that person! Equal jurastiction among each and every one of us per how much power we each have. WE NEED TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND APPROACH OUR POLITICIANS AND INSIST THAT THEY TAKE CONTROL OF THE OPERATION OF ALL THE LARGE BANKS! WE WANT TRANSPARENCY!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
self editing
over sarcasm self edited

[edit on 9-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Microchipping her kids, I think a couple of moms did that so that they could find their kids if they got lost, so that they could locate and rescue their kids if they got in a bad pickle. At the same time that there are many useful reasons for the employment of microchipping, there is, ofcourse, many evil reasons that some ultra rich embarassingly dark characters have for implementing microchipping upon the whole world. Even though I really doubt that taking a microchip is the equivilant of accepting 666 or bearing the mark of the beast, it can give the "New world order" more stinkin control over us. "Bearing the mark of the beast on ones head or hand" is more likely having one's mind fashioned toward evil and one's works and true persuits aimed at evil. God knows ones every thought and you can judge the truthgulness of a person who claims to work for holiness and God by "the fruit that that person bears". The more we truly aim to be right with God and the faster we get together to meet our politicians in numbers, the far better chance we have of thwarting the efforts of these lost and hopelessly powerful ultrarich minions who would be destitute and lost without us, even with all their filthy gained money and things. They aint got God. That is why they are so freakin sick and evil. If it weren't for the true but unrecognised existance of God, them maniacs would allready have us where they want, it's sometimes easier to learn than to explain. Bible was inspired by God and then interpreted by man to the best of his conception and printed in man's language. We dont understand God hardly like we should and would if we were sinless and all-right with God. We will and do all make mistakes and there is not one church, mosk or cynigog that knows everything about God perfectly, I surely dont know everything about God and that is why we all have different beleifs in God and the devil knows it. But accepting each other in the faiths of which we practice and live under God, we can still get right and join together and while trusting in God to do what we cant do, to do our part and persue what we can like starting by all writing our senators and representatives to control the banks and practice transparency. We should form blocs of resistance. Stay away from certain vaccinations or maybe ALL of them. Do not give up our guns and ammo. And agree with folks to resist martial law. Blocs of resistance, then maybe eventually throngs of resistance. God will help those that helpthemselves if they do it innocently.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join