It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Chinese I support Russia striking Chinese ship!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That’s a big country!

Two thousand years ago, Han Dynasty said that no matter how far is the invader or trouble maker, he would be eliminated if he infracted China! Today, China is too tolerant to earn respect.

How’s the relation between China and Russia? Everyone knows it’s not bad, but Russia still fired on Chinese ship. Why? Because sovereignty is the summit right of a country, Russian navy did their just duty.

China is a peace-loving country. But to be friendly doesn’t mean we should always bear others’ provocations and bullies. Japan, Philippine and Vietnam never respect China for the tolerance; to the contrary they continue their unilateral actions on territory.

Use our cannons and warships when it’s needed. Beat them down and say sorry for their loss. Dare they come again?

By the way, US have been spying around East China Sea for long. Why not Fire on them like Russian did?

[SNIP]

Edit: Removed link.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. - Please take special note of the advertising/solicitation clause.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuan_zcen

By the way, US have been spying around East China Sea for long. Why not Fire on them like Russian did?

Do you really want, war, suffering, death to yourself, your family and friends?

That is why every country on our planet has to be careful how they react to situations like this, it's for humanities sake.

Something small like this can start World War 3. In my opinion World War 3 does not have to happen, if we are careful enough, compassionate enough, I hope one day the world becomes more mature, and leaders can actually gain closer relationships.

ps. I love Hong Kong movies. Especially older ones with Chow yun fat etc

[edit on 5-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

A third duplicate thread?

Wow, this has moved from just duplicate threads do spamming.

I sense a ban hammer coming along soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yuan_zcen

Haha I see that's my name you wrote.

Thanks for the invite, looks like an interesting site, I'll check it out.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

top topics

join