It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Proportion (The Golden Ratio) - Evidence of our creator?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
reply to post by B.A.C.

More like not any but Fractal Geometry. Also known as deterministic Chaos.

I believe that no one knows that (yet), but my guess would be that life follows the path of lowest resistance through 4th dimensional space.

Of course we see this as 3 dimensional projection.

I could be wrong though ...

Anyways, there is this interesting guy who likes to play with the idea.

His name is Nassim Haramein.

Here is the LINK to his page. Check it out, plenty of videos to watch, expecially if you like physics

@ orkson:

I do not believe that is a paradox. For every "force" somewhere in universe is opposing one (does not have to be of the same magnitude though). There is plenty of matter, but somewhere there should be and most likely are "islands" of antimatter in universe ...

Thanks for the link. I will definitely check this out.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by orkson
reply to post by 5thElement

Earth is just a flee # in the Universe.

All physical laws apply to the whole universe.

Universe ( let's call it the WHOLE ) may itself be considered as an enclosed system. So Entropy may (theoritically) ever increase inside the boundaries of the Universe. As such, the total amount of energy from the "Big Bang" is set to diminish with time.

Nevertheless, it's true that LIFE sets a problem.

The biggest problem is the NEGENTROPIC process that we call evolution.

- Either every species were created as they are to-day, and their only possible "evolution" is to decay when time passes, which is an ENTROPIC process.
- OR evolution is true, and the species are IMPROVING, which is a NEGENTROPIC process.

What do you think of this paradox ?

Interesting stuff, I'm gonna look into this.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin

Originally posted by 5thElement
Divine Proportion (The Golden Ratio) - Evidence of our creator?

No, not really...

Evidence that (fractal) geometry rules the universe ?

I would say: definitely

Now if we can convince some people that geometry = god, we'd be on our way to a numerate population. We could go one further and tell them how maths is the queen of the sciences, then we might have the possibility for scientific literacy as well.

One can wish...

I think the Freemasons believe it (God is the Geometer).

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
An example pic to add to the others on the thread. For people that haven't necessarily heard of this.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by 5thElement

Earth is just a flee # in the Universe.

All physical laws apply to the whole universe.

Universe ( let's call it the WHOLE ) may itself be considered as an enclosed system. So Entropy may (theoritically) ever increase inside the boundaries of the Universe. As such, the total amount of energy from the "Big Bang" is set to diminish with time.

Nevertheless, it's true that LIFE sets a problem.

- Either every species were created as they are to-day, and their only possible "evolution" is to decay when time passes, which is an ENTROPIC process.
- OR evolution is true, and the species are IMPROVING, which is a NEGENTROPIC process.

There is no paradox. The species improving is called Technology, not evolution. All of the improvements in man are self made, with man being conscience that he is making the changes. This is cause and effect. Tech is the only thing evolving and even that has been before and will be again. The problem is we don't remember before and we won't remember after...the world will always be new, or at least we will think it is.

All the golden ratio does, is puts things in perspective. "As above, so below"....in scale....like a flat tax.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Sorry, but when I was speaking of EVOLUTION, I thought of Darwin's theory, and this has nothing to do with technology.

If the species IMPROVE (as it is said in Darwin's theory), it is a NEGENTROPIC process, which is against the general ENTROPIC behaviour of the Universe (things are DECAYING with time).

How could a natural process be NEGENTROPIC, this is a simple but VERY important question ...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This is an incorrect assumption. Evolution is not about improving species. It's about survival. You think a hand with opposable thumbs is an improvement over a paw with sharp claws? Sure, it may be that TO YOU, but a tiger that lives in a harsh African climate would die if he had hands rather than claws. Evolution follows the environment, there's no rule that suggests creatures are improving or getting more complex, they are adapting and surviving. The white shark and the crocodile are perfect examples of this. They have changed minimally in hundreds of millions of years because they are well suited for their respective environments. No paradox necessary. Genetic mutations can add / subtract or do nothing to a creature's genome. It's not one or the other.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is why i say ;

" I View everyone and everything as a reflection of myself."

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.A.C.

[The Golden Ratio is a universal law] in which is contained the ground-principle of all formative striving for beauty and completeness in the realms of both nature and art, and which permeates, as a paramount spiritual ideal, all structures, forms and proportions, whether cosmic or individual, organic or inorganic, acoustic or optical; which finds its fullest realization, however, in the human form.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'd like your thoughts on this.

i reply to your thread with a thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join