It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the FEMA camp believers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ok so there's been quite a bit going on regarding FEMA camps and the NWO declaring martial law in the last couple of days, threads like these two stand out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There seems to a lot of people who thought these FEMA camps were a (badly kept) secret. Even Glenn Beck himself doesn't seem so sure, but they are real.

See HERE to read more about it.

One of the problems is the Bill doesn't state the specific purpose of these camps, so it's left open to speculation.

Which is why so many believe in martial law being imminent.

Just for a moment, put yourself in the shoes of whoever would be implementing martial law, you would need some event or reason to introduce it.

Something to keep the rest of the world off your back, something to make the armed forces do what you want them to do.

I believe that opportunity has passed.

This leads me to my question:

Why did the government bail anyone out?

Withholding money and aide to those that need it would be the perfect trigger for martial law to be implemented.
Imagine the amount of riots, the amount of people who will lose everything.
They would be at your whim.

The perfect reason.

Why spends billions on a foreclosure prevention plan when you could have left people to lose their homes and give them a reason to go to these camps without a fight?

Why spend billions of bailing out the car makers when there will be no need for cars?

Why spend billions on bailing out banks? What use is it to keep so many banks afloat when the general population are either dead or locked up?

Now I know there are theories that members of the NWO are involved in banks, but their numbers would be in the hundreds at best.

So, that's my thoughts.

Flame (or flag) away.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I flagged, because I think you presented some relevant questions.

Do I believe there is a threat of Martial Law in our near future? Sure, but we have lived under that threat for a while now haven't we? I remember having ML discussions several years ago.. and the believers thought then that it was just around the corner.

Not that I don't think there was a chance for it then.. I'm just trying to make the point that there has been that threat looming for a while.

I will think more on your questions and give my response in a few.

Good questions though.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What comes to mind is that the Government is not spending thier money.
They dont have any...money that is. They are going to make us pay.
Yes, that is us...the taxpayer. We will pay... and that is whoever pays; wealthy, middle class or poor. Or eventually those that do not pay and gets a levy instead.

So, I have not reached a conclusion yet on the "camps"...
FEMA Camps some call them...Detainment camps...and worse.

The actual sites do exist. I live in near proximity to Three of them,

But what they will be used for, well that is still under investigation...at least by the likes of Glen Beck of FOX News.

It really just boils down to this: do we trust the government?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I would like to know the area in which you live. My area (formerly Eakar Airforce Base) has been named time and time again as a fema camp. It's a friggin' retirement community.) I have toured this area, on my own,several times. Guess what? No consturcion, no sign of a FEMA camp. But it has been named as such several times, on several websites, including this one.
Give me proof, my man. Give me proof!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good Points Chadwickus!

Perhaps the camps are there for the "If all else fails" scenario? I'm no expert on the global economy, nor am I conspiracy theorist but I have a feeling we haven't seen the worst of it yet. What if the bail-outs fail?

Starred & Flagged!
IRM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I see no points to having these camps.

1. They'd likely be illegal. I don't know much about US law but I'd imagine that the government couldn't do this willy nilly.

2. If it were actually going to happen it would have happened by now, as outlined in the first post. (Good topic BTW).

3. LEA are already stretched, where would they get the manpower to guard it from?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's like a game of chess for them...

An observer might think "why didn't he take opponents rook? It looked like a great play." When, what they are doing is looking at the big picture.

That's for us to perceive their strategy, try to anticipate their moves and where their goals lead. And being one of many pawns, try to move accordingly so that we aren't taken by a more powerful piece.

The camps might have been designed to take us 'off the board' when they decide to... I would take that move as a checkmate. BUT since this isn't really a game of chess... only analogous... Some pawns can be elevated, over time, into higher positions and thus game changers. Our fate isn't written, and we've seen some of their potential plans revealed.

It's not really how you play the game; it's whether you win or loose. And that's the way the powers that be play it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It is just MHO....but I think that they are getting ready to desensitize us to the FEMA camps by using them to first hold illegal aliens that are causing all of the trouble with the drug problem on our southern borders. People will see the camps as a positive thing. Throw in a few false-flag terrorist the next time. Double positive. Then they will come for us!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I actually find this whole recent "FEMA Camp" theory pretty entertaining.

I'm sorry, i've seen the pictures and have read several posts about it and just find it completely insane. Out of all the conspiracies, it definately takes the cake.
What the heck happened, did all the "9/11 Conspiracy" theorists run out of stuff to talk about?

To think that the U.S government is going to round up all of it's citizens into a bunch of concentration camp is hilarious to me. They(gov) can hardly keep peace over in primitive Iraq/Afghanistan. What make anyone think our government has THAT much power over so many people?

I think that some people need to lay off the Sci-Fi/Nazi era movies and books and need to find something more productive to do with their time. Sorry, I know that the forum is here for people to voice their beliefs and opinions, but that is just mine, and i know i'm going to get flamed for it. If I offended anyone, I didn't mean to.
Again, just my opinion.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by Andre Neves]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
That would be give me proof my woman...
but sexes aside...I live in Northern California...

Sierra Nevada Foothills...just above the Sacramento Valley. 1000 feet elevation.

But as I said...I am not sure about what these facilities would be/willbe used for...maybe just preperation for emergency services; as all emergency services are under FEMA now.

Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has had "a flawless failure record" and is rarely used.

Norton AFB - (closed base) now staffed with UN according to some sources.

Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County.

Fort Ord - Closed in 1994, this facility is now an urban warfare training center for US and foreign troops, and may have some "P.O.W. - C.I." enclosures.

Twenty-nine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40".

Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco.

Terminal Island - (Long Beach) located next to naval shipyards operated by ChiCom shipping interests. Federal prison facility located here. Possible deportation point.

Ft. Irwin - FEMA facility near Barstow. Base is designated inactive but has staffed camp.

McClellan AFB - facility capable for 30,000 - 35,000 Sacramento - Army Depot - No specific information at this time.

Mather AFB - Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign. Sign states area is restricted.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
why did they bail out those companies? more than likely, they were their mates or they were in bed with them one way or another.it's usually their manner to grab what they can before the ship goes down. no i don't have proof

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Ok so there's been quite a bit going on regarding FEMA camps and the NWO declaring martial law in the last couple of days,

Just for a moment, put yourself in the shoes of whoever would be implementing martial law, you would need some event or reason to introduce it.

Something to keep the rest of the world off your back, something to make the armed forces do what you want them to do.

Its simple really... anyone with enough common sense can easily find most of this info readily available on the Net in many locations with many corroborating links, doc files, pdf forms, video files and thousands upon thousands of pages of print..but no it must be a Theory...

Readiness Exercise 1984 (REX-84) is an emergency response program involving the implementation of martial law, the movement of civilian populations and the arrest and detainment of segments of the population. A rehearsal of the program was carried out April 5-13, 1984. It was led by FEMA and the Department of Defense and involved the coordination of 34 other Federal departments and agencies...which have now been combined into two...Homeland Security and FEMA...

Papa Bush signed this into law (in secret..and kept it hidden... until he got busted trading Guns for Drugs.. you probably haven't even researched Iran/Contra...and you think you can determine the outcome of anything when you haven't even looked for the source to begin with) ...way back then and your here to tell me they won't do their absolute best to see these plans come to fruition...do you really think they wasted all this time... because it goes back a lot farther than Papa Bush that I can tell you that for sure..the only way we can stop them is by getting this info into as many hands as possible...but your to busy telling me it isn't real..(in your opinion) if I wanted that opinion I would just turn on the MSM...I call foul ...

Burn has provided all these locations and these only in California...there are over 800 of them in the US...not that you would know...because obviously you haven't looked..I am a new member here and I must admit I knew about these before I even showed up..(duh) ...maybe you could do some research on your own Chadwickus..instead of spending all of your time trying to tear it down...I have noticed you on other posts doing exactly the same thing.. so naturally I felt as though I must call you out...

Do you really want to debate bailout...sitting there in Aussieland...really...

Next why don't you try to explain to me about the mortgage bailout and how it's going to help the average homeowner recover even half of the value he or she has already lost on the FIXED/ARM/REFI they signed three years or more ago on the contrived bubble that was falsely created by the the same companies who are taking the bailout monies.. 245 billions could pay off all the bad debt that was written and clear the slate...but you concede that handing it to the banksters hwo wrote the bad debt a better idea...which one would stimulate the economy faster..??

How bout the Auto bailout..(with no guidelines)... so they can outsource more jobs to lower paid workers in third world countries so they can glean more profits from the poor and pollute their lands excessively (no EPA down there...they love that)...Do you actually believe that any of the BIG 3 ...hired any new US workers when they got those funds..no... they laid off 50,000 the day they got the Check..who did they bailout exactly.???... A source in mexico informed me that GM is hiring like crazy down there to build cars for the EU...uhm lets see ....

Spare Me...must I school you on the Stimulus Package also...???

your bubbles are popping faster than you can fill them with hot air...

your efforts are wasted here...the readers and posters of this site are way too informed for your meager and feeble attempts at disinformation...

this..

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
North American Union would be the only logical reason for an economic collapse. Which is all part of NWO agenda.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
why did they bail out those companies? more than likely, they were their mates or they were in bed with them one way or another.it's usually their manner to grab what they can before the ship goes down. no i don't have proof

Exactly what I was saying even the most common sense applies...

The proof is everywhere feel free to ask and I'm sure that there are many here who are not in the business of disinfo...and would be more than willing to help point you in the right direction..

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hashishian

Where is this list of 800 facilities and how many have you personally investigated?

The bailouts have, according to the government, prevented martial law and global economic collapse. Exactly the situation which would allow the activation of these camps and detainment of civilians. The question was: Why would the government take these steps to try and avoid martial law if martial law is what they want?

[edit on 5-3-2009 by beaverg]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hashishian

Exactly what I was saying even the most common sense applies...

The proof is everywhere feel free to ask and I'm sure that there are many here who are not in the business of disinfo...and would be more than willing to help point you in the right direction..

Just because someone disagrees with your particular strain of conspiracy theory does not make them a "disinfo agent." I'm sick to death being labeled as one, whatever the hell it is.

Use the information the skeptics provide to judge your evidence on it's own merit and make your theory strong. Don't just throw away any contrary evidence because it doesn't fit your model.

Jesus H Christofferson this place gets to me sometimes.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hashishian

Its simple really... anyone with enough common sense can easily find most of this info readily available on the Net in many locations with many corroborating links, doc files, pdf forms, video files and thousands upon thousands of pages of print..but no it must be a Theory...

Readiness Exercise 1984 (REX-84) is an emergency response program involving the implementation of martial law, the movement of civilian populations and the arrest and detainment of segments of the population. A rehearsal of the program was carried out April 5-13, 1984. It was led by FEMA and the Department of Defense and involved the coordination of 34 other Federal departments and agencies...which have now been combined into two...Homeland Security and FEMA...

Papa Bush signed this into law (in secret..and kept it hidden... until he got busted trading Guns for Drugs.. you probably haven't even researched Iran/Contra...and you think you can determine the outcome of anything when you haven't even looked for the source to begin with) ...way back then and your here to tell me they won't do their absolute best to see these plans come to fruition...do you really think they wasted all this time... because it goes back a lot farther than Papa Bush that I can tell you that for sure..the only way we can stop them is by getting this info into as many hands as possible...but your to busy telling me it isn't real..(in your opinion) if I wanted that opinion I would just turn on the MSM...I call foul ...

Burn has provided all these locations and these only in California...there are over 800 of them in the US...not that you would know...because obviously you haven't looked..I am a new member here and I must admit I knew about these before I even showed up..(duh) ...maybe you could do some research on your own Chadwickus..instead of spending all of your time trying to tear it down...I have noticed you on other posts doing exactly the same thing.. so naturally I felt as though I must call you out...

My point exactly, it would seem the ground work has been laid out, ready for the supposed inevitable, what better time than now huh?

Do you really want to debate bailout...sitting there in Aussieland...really...

Yep!

Next why don't you try to explain to me about the mortgage bailout and how it's going to help the average homeowner recover even half of the value he or she has already lost on the FIXED/ARM/REFI they signed three years or more ago on the contrived bubble that was falsely created by the the same companies who are taking the bailout monies.. 245 billions could pay off all the bad debt that was written and clear the slate...but you concede that handing it to the banksters hwo wrote the bad debt a better idea...which one would stimulate the economy faster..??

Where did I say that the mortgage bailout is going to work or not? This thread isn't about how it works, this thread is asking why do it in the first place...

How bout the Auto bailout..(with no guidelines)... so they can outsource more jobs to lower paid workers in third world countries so they can glean more profits from the poor and pollute their lands excessively (no EPA down there...they love that)...Do you actually believe that any of the BIG 3 ...hired any new US workers when they got those funds..no... they laid off 50,000 the day they got the Check..who did they bailout exactly.???... A source in mexico informed me that GM is hiring like crazy down there to build cars for the EU...uhm lets see ....

Spare Me...must I school you on the Stimulus Package also...???

Again, what does any of this have to do with the topic at hand here?

your bubbles are popping faster than you can fill them with hot air...

your efforts are wasted here...the readers and posters of this site are way too informed for your meager and feeble attempts at disinformation...

this..

Ahh the paranoia is strong with this one!

I'm a clueless Australian yet I'm also a disinfo agent, make your mind up will you.

All this ranting and you still haven't given any indication as to why they didn't pull the trigger.

Can you think of a better time?

I honestly can't.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This leads me to my question:

Why did the government bail anyone out?

Withholding money and aide to those that need it would be the perfect trigger for martial law to be implemented.
Imagine the amount of riots, the amount of people who will lose everything.
They would be at your whim.

The perfect reason.

Why spends billions on a foreclosure prevention plan when you could have left people to lose their homes and give them a reason to go to these camps without a fight?

Why spend billions of bailing out the car makers when there will be no need for cars?

Why spend billions on bailing out banks? What use is it to keep so many banks afloat when the general population are either dead or locked up?

Now I know there are theories that members of the NWO are involved in banks, but their numbers would be in the hundreds at best.

So, that's my thoughts.

Flame (or flag) away.

The bail outs arn't going to prevent the loss of jobs and to save peoples homes, the bailouts are to completely bankrupt the US and make the Dollar worth nothing.

The country got into trouble through living in debt, so now the goverment borrows more money to pay off the origional debt, you will have hyper inflation meaning you will need a wheel barrow to carry the money to buy a loaf of bread.

There will be so many homeless people, so many unemployed that those people will even volenteer their time to renovate even the most run down camps so as they have food and shelter.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

The actual sites do exist. I live in near proximity to Three of them,

But what they will be used for, well that is still under investigation...at least by the likes of Glen Beck of FOX News.

It really just boils down to this: do we trust the government?

Do we trust the government?? That's a trick question; right? Hmmmm..... let's see .......

Kidnapping foreign nationals in foreign lands, then taking them to secret prisons to be tortured. Torturing and murdering Iraqi detainees. Murdering non-combatant men, women and children. Collective punishment of the people in occupied territory. Kidnapping family members of suspected resistance members. Theft and wanton destruction of the property of Iraqi civilians. Installing Vichy governments in conquered lands. Wholesale drug smuggling of coc aine and heroin. Putting huge numbers of people in prison for using/possessing the very drugs they smuggle. Warrentless search, seizure, eavesdropping. Protecting corporations that assist the government in blatantly illegal activity. Refusing to protect and defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights. And those few things are just a start.

Since we have utterly failed to stop this "governmental" cancer, all these things and more will be coming to street where *you* live, most likely sooner than you think. When it does happen, just remember to give as good as you get.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Surely they all aren't in it together though. That would be a lot of people to be in the know.

Why not, instead of bailing out everyone, let them all collapse and once the dust settle then help their mates out then, when there's no one left to stop it.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join