It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Method for Avoiding Red List Roundup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Get insanely obese.

I am talking elephant size fat.

They'll need a giant spatula to scrape you off your bed.
I doubt they could get you out the door..
let alone fit into the individual 3'x3' cell in the human cattle cars.

or they won't even bother as it would not be cost effective..
waste of energy.

well what are you waiting for???
chow down!!

-

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i think in that situation your more likely to get a bullet to the head

but creative idea though

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
is it a candy bullet though?

-

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
lets just say its the type of bullet that you wont wake up from

but seriously a candy bullet is awesome, it has to come from a candy cane gun and has to be carried by santa claus

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thank you'
''
''
''
''
''
''
''
'

That was great... I was expecting serious and got slapped up the back side of the head. Good one....

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
but seriously a candy bullet is awesome,

yes. yes it is.
sprinkled on top of Candy Creme Kevlar makes for delicious Survival Sundae goodness.

-

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Probably the best way to stay off the red or blue list would be to keep a pretty low profile until TSHF. That's pretty hard to do when all you want to do is make people aware of what is going on and try to help them. You gonna be out there if you do try to help others, but with that being said, what else can we do but help others. It will come a time when we only have responsibility to those that "are " aware and none to those that do not. That seems a little cruel, but I guess you must draw a line some where...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Get insanely obese.

I am talking elephant size fat.

They'll need a giant spatula to scrape you off your bed.
I doubt they could get you out the door..
let alone fit into the individual 3'x3' cell in the human cattle cars.

or they won't even bother as it would not be cost effective..
waste of energy.

well what are you waiting for???
chow down!!

-

LMFAO!!!!!!

only problem is I'll be screwed if there is a food crisis.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
LMFAO!!!!!!

only problem is I'll be screwed if there is a food crisis.

no just start your fattening while sitting in the doorway to the ice cream shop.
nobody else will be able to get in.
all the ice cream to yourself, bubba.

unless they do manage to unjam you from the door you're clogging...

... dragged kicking and ice-creaming.

what's more dangerous?
an armed and paranoid patriot?

or bubba deprived of his yum yums?

you decide.

-

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
mmmmmm..pistol whip... *drool*

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Perfect Method for Avoiding Red List Roundup.
I would start by stopping my posting here on ATS.
I would also try and offer some sort of skill. Something that would make me useful, should I have no choice but be caught in the middle.

Other than that, run like f@(%.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I agree. I think they would just shoot you on the spot and use your lard for heating oil. I would say low profile, but us being on this site has ruined that idea. Bug out.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
mmmmmm..pistol whip... *drool*

Licorice Pistol Whips auuughhh.

Originally posted by reticledc
Perfect Method for Avoiding Red List Roundup.
I would start by stopping my posting here on ATS.
I would also try and offer some sort of skill. Something that would make me useful, should I have no choice but be caught in the middle.

Other than that, run like f@(%.

whatever. I'm piggin' out. that's my skill.

Originally posted by timewalker
I agree. I think they would just shoot you on the spot and use your lard for heating oil. I would say low profile, but us being on this site has ruined that idea. Bug out.

lard *drool*... my rolls of fat burned up as the fire serpent eats up my insides and mixes the liquid parts with the solid parts ...
eucharist-alisciousss

wait.. whaat?

-

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't want to look like a feak. Hand me that camoflague mumu.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I can even think of a better way to avoid the roundup for the red list. If everyone stops being paranoid about it and makes it an honor bound duty, kind like being on active duty (and I think everyone thats aware is on active duty!!) to bend over backwards and ensure they're competing for the honor and priviledge of being so feared by the cartel.

Make that list huge, long and completely unmanageable. I believe in everyone.
We can do it! This is my goal!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yes, the best way to stay off those colored dot lists is to keep a LOW profile. This site doesn't necessarily make you a target, it just makes it more likely. I, first of all, think that we should all take this a little more seriously, not that a little satire is not okay, but the actual actions of reacting to any given situation should be taken more seriously in MHO.. I think that we should invest in a hurricane shelter or a tornado shelter, put in the ground and not tell any one else about it so that when the time comes we can just go underground and the PTB will wonder what the hell happened. Kinda like the North Vietnamese in the Vietnam war. When they encountered fire, they just went under ground until it stopped. Great idea I think. This would also provide a hell of a lot of jobs for those manufacturing these hurricane or tornado shelters too. Just a thought that may cause a little confusion for the PTB...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
so your sooo huge you can't get out of bed?

huh... So they will just round up everybody else.

So then who is gonna change your rag on a stick
Whose gonna get your daily ton of McDonalds for you? Whos gonna change your bed pan
Whose gonna chace away the rats that have figured out they can slowly eat you? Not a nice way to go, fat and all on your own - all your friends building whatever the NWO tells em to.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I got a good idea. Why don't all of us obese people just find all the people making trouble and eat them?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The best way to stay off that list, is to act like one of them that would be doing the rounding up. Maybe get yourself a neat-o fascist uniform, with helmet of course. walk the walk, talk the talk. but in reality help the peeps escape.

Then when the time is right, give massive intel.to bring down the beast with an attack on their bases. Everyone lives happily ever after, exceot for the fascist overlords and their pets.

Feed em fish heads not feed your face. I think the OP just wants a lot of fat people so when the foods runs out, there will be ample ammount of alternative sources of sustenance. Sick puppy!

[edit on 3/7/2009 by eye open doors]

new topics

top topics

join