It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Faints At Briefing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You better hope America doesnt fall because you probably live in one of the many countries that us fat lazy Americans supports by sending our hard earned tax dollars to your third world country so you can turn around and talk s*** about us

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yup, we support alot of countries economically and militarily. That Black Tuesday you spoke of would get alot worse, and everyone else in the world would feel it too.

The reason that we want our troops home so badly is because Bush declared that we had won the war, yet people are still dying over there.

The fact that not many people on this website support Bush should say something on how well our news stations portray our national opinion.

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by MrJingles]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think if I was responsble for the well-being of the troops in Iraq, I'd end up fainting too.

I don't think we are being told everything, and what we are told is being edited. The propaganda is so blatantly false that even a child can see through it.
It is quite obvious that the troops should be pulled out, but that would never happen, would it ? Halliburton and all the other greedy corporations would lose their 'hard-earned' profits.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
What I posted was and is the truth.
Regardless of how many Americans support the current Government, they are still ruled by them. Unless the people cause a civil war of some sort the system is not going to change.

I agree but I don't see it happening. I'd stand up but I know that I'd be shot down and there would NOT be 100,000 people standing behind me. It's happened countless times already in the US. Get too far out of hand and a grassy knoll will shoot you. There is one bloodless way to bring down all governments simultaneously. But alas, it would require world wide cooperation amoung the oppressed. But most of the oppressed fall into the whole "Us vs Them" mentality. And war after war we have the oppressed fighting the oppressed. You know those U.S. soldiers dying in Iraq? They are poor and probably didn't have much choice. Plus who wouldn't want to "bring freedom and democracy to an oppressed people". They just don't realize it's all a big fat lie.

The most overlooked and major threat America causes the world is its very existance. Its not just about Oil, but how much Americans consume in total. It cannot be sustained indefinitly. And future super consuming powers will have the same problem.

Maybe it's not meant to be sustained. Russia was a super power once. German, Japan, etc...on back through history. And if we as a species make it through this you can bet that Americans will be hated for generations because of what the NON-elected dictator did in their name. The parallel with the German people is not to be downplayed here.

America is already beginning its decline in the world. As crazy as that seems its the truth in my opinon. USA has been the richest country in the entire history of mankind. It has amassed wealth beyond all the kingdoms of the world combined. But alas it will be no more

I don't think it's crazy. I've studied history and it happens in cycles. The U.S. had it's day and it's almost over. I just hope you don't think it's arbitrary. Nothing political happens by chance.

" Momma put my guns in the ground, I just cant shoot them anymore, theres a long black train and its coming on down....and I feel like Im knocking on Heavens door..."

Knock Knock

"There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
And when she gets there she knows if the stores are closed
With a word she can get what she came for

And she's buying a stairway to heaven, uh uh uh."

<< 1   >>

join