It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Write your legislators now good people to tell them you dont want the chip !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My suggestion to all of you who dont want to see this type of technology introduced into your body is to write your local legislators and govermental officials and tell them you want laws passed and possibly a constitutional amendment made which will not allow any type of technology introduced into the body that runs along the lines of chips or big brother type of technology !!!

cause sure as the sun will rise this is going to implemented sooner than later ....

what are you gonna do when they say if you wanna go to the grocery store to buy your food ....you have to have this technology ???
Take a look at the thread "How the war on terror could be used to make you take the chip"

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think people will be flocking to the ACLU to save their collective heineys then.

Hmmm...a civil liberties organization that could be the only thing standing between you and the NWO chip and every Republican since Reagen has belittled and attacked it.

Isn't that telling?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Their arguments for this will be, what if we put it into child molester, or those on probation...
wouldnt this be great for child safety...it will be soo hard to steal a kid if they know their lowjacked....

Ive talked with people that think this is a good idea based on the "if im not doing anything wrong, why worry?"

sort of like cameras everywhere
CAMERAS DONT PREVENT ANYTHING, they mearly record it.
CHIPS WONT PREVENT ANYTHING, they will just locate the chip.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Rant can you tell me more about how the republicans have attacked the idea of legislation about the chip or give us some links ???
i dont doubt you for a second though....people need to know about this ....the chip is very insidiously be worked into the minds of people as being somethig good and i have also talked to people who think its a good thing to have

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind having my DL tatooed on me, never have to worry about loosing it again.

I do not know what this chip is, sounds like enabling big brother to track you move for move. If someone is a threat why all the fuss about having them implanted.

That chip that can be implanted in the brain is straight up creepy, maybe if it can treat alzheimers then it will be accepted for those who need it.

There is no way everyone is gonna be tagged, implanted, and tracked. Too costly.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
jrod the cost of making theese chips is minimal ...in comparison to several cd's at best ....it maybe that they are already made...applied digital solutions had a stock drop several years ago because they had an incredible amount of overhead in hardware production....ive been in touch with stockbrokers at hilliard lyons who keep me updated on inside info of this company...
what do you think all that hardware production was ????
it was hardware that hasnt been put into application yet

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
here's a pic of the ID sniper

The ID SNIPERTM rifle designed by EMPIRE NORTH

It is used to implant a GPS-microchip in the body of a human being, using a high powered sniper rifle as the long distance injector. The microchip will enter the body and stay there, causing no internal damage, and only a very small amount of physical pain to the target. It will feel like a mosquito-bite lasting a fraction of a second. At the same time a digital camcorder with a zoom-lense fitted within the scope will take a high-resolution picture of the target. This picture will be stored on a memory card for later image-analysis.

more info

top topics

join