It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush emails not a priority: Congress budgets $650,000 to declassify Nazi war docs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Bush emails not a priority: Congress budgets $650,000 to declassify Nazi war docs

rawstory.com

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) -- which has yet to complete a program designed to properly store electronic records even in the shadow of millions of missing White House emails sent during the presidency of George W. Bush -- apparently feels a World War II probe is more important.

So does Congress, if their most recent budget is any guide. Congress has just budgeted $650,000 for the declassification of any documents relating to US intelligence agencies and their relationships with Nazi or Japanese war criminals.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
en.wikipedia.org
www.gwu.edu

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thought this was an interesting article. I understand the importance of the E-mail controversy, but disclosure of the CIA's connection to Nazi war criminals is a piece of history that is more often than not just swept under the rug. I find Project Paperclip right up there with MK ULTRA in the category of suppressed history which every American should know about. Most people outside of the conspiracy mindset have never heard of those projects. Is it possible there will be more media coverage and discussion of the CIA and it's Nazi ties in the near future, considering congress is putting so much money into this project. They obviously think it's important.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Interesting timing for this particular topic.

I've been researching the Mkultra documents for well over a decade now, and am very interested to see what new material comes to light because of this.

Thank you for informing us, I'll definitely be looking for updates.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I hope that the documents are declassified and brought to light. I have a major interest in World War II, and would love if disclosure was brought out in the open regarding the Nazi War crimes, and the CIA.

I feel (personally) as though there is a LOT surrounding the second world war, that the common populace does not know about... that is a shame.

I'm crossing my fingers...

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lennonist

will be intresting to see the Nazi war criminals the US harbourd with Russia for Nazi Tec, and didnt the US supply and support nazi germany pri to world war 1 and 2?

top topics

join