It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members: Check Yo' Selves!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Polls and Ratings. Everyone down plays there ratings in the news just to the point where you think they are even the # 1 or 2 3 or 10. The real facts are that the top two no matter how you look at it is CNN and FOX. They are international! This may expose who I am but I think that time is getting near, but I used to have a client that was in EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT FOR CNN. Over drinks and mid night meetings, things were discussed.

This is going to get interesting. RB, We met once, I am sorry things turned out the way they did.

I once made a comment that RB has to be a spook. Two weeks later she was gone, my former roommate's house was ramsacked while I was on assignment, he was my back up, she then ended up at fox, then gone again and who know where now. She was probably the most perfectly positioned person in the US who spoke fluent FARSI to be in the mid east.

I was put into a position 3 days later to either accept an assignment or resign from my place of work.

This my friends is what motivates me to never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be the first to admitt, even though I have an education, I am not the smartest person in the world but my career allows to me to surround myself with them. That is a major key to success in business and in life.

I am here now finding myself in a situation to help the American People and the cause and to never allow the people of this country to give up their FREEDOM. Let it be known that there are " MEN IN THE SHADOWS OF THE MEN IN THE SHADOWS AND WE ARE WATCHING THEM."

Be Free, Speak your mind and be heard, what will happen is what will happen and is completely out of your control, if it not be you then it will be some one else in your place. FREEDOM WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

I'm not sure what your talking about.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
They want nothing more than for us to be afraid. It always was, always will be, about fear. Be prepared yes, but do not be fearful, do not buy into any of it. They are not the ones in control, we are. They are losing control, so they must attempt to tighten their fast loosening grip.

Do not be afraid of anything, not even yourself, for that is where the real enemy lies, within. Fear has no place in our world anymore, its 2009. Time to evolve.

Be in peace, Live in love.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
You are falling into their trap, and with a smile on your face!

I'm disappointed with the feedback I'm hearing from the majority of ATS members posting on the recent media conspiracy frenzy going on with Glen Beck and CNN News.
Two of the most recent threads are on the home page now:
Glen Beck: FEMA
CNN: New World Order
But I'm also talking about some of the other Glen Beck and Fox News threads predicting the total collapse of the economy...

Click on either of the two threads I've listed and listen to your responses...
"I used to hate Glen Beck, now I love him!"
"CNN hit it right on the money!"
"I can't believe their finally talking about these things!"
and on and on and on...

WAKE UP!
Yes, these things may be going on, but why in the world are you guys trusting these people?
When have we ever trusted big time news sources like Fox and CNN?
How can people be saying things like, "Man, Beck is going to get kicked from Fox for talking about this stuff."?
No He's not! Fox told him to talk about it, or at the very least, knew what he was going to say!

These are big time news agencies, they know whats going to be talked about on their air time. Its very planned out, very efficient, and all serves some type of purpose. They haven't just changed over night after realizing the truth, their branding it.

All I'm asking is for you guys to step back for a second. Take a breath and think.
Why are they telling us these things?

Why is Fox and CNN all of a sudden catering to the conspiracy crowd?
What are they trying to gain from this?
What do they want from us?

Just think about this for a while, because something is going on here.
We are being duped into trusting these guys.

I don't know what they want from us, but I think as CTers, and most of all ATSers, its our job to question the people we blame for pulling the blinds over the eyes of most Americans.

Please guys, I would hate to see ATS filled with little Glen Beck, Fox, and CNN fans running around.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Odessy]

You're right about one thing: Beck is being spoonfed his lines. As are all the media talking heads from Cafferty to Cavuto to Anderson (Hays Vanderbilt) Cooper.

The idea isn't to use them to manipulate the masses--manipulation is always more subtle. The idea is to use reaction to their pabulum as a means of gauging exactly how far the masses have already been manipulated, what they're willing to accept and how much they've bought in to certain ideas that may or may not be very popular 'round here.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Great Thread Odessy Star And a Flag! You have to understand that most people that are into this alternative prospective are just into it! You have mistaken being into something with truly understanding something. Most of the people on this site don't trust MSM, but if you ask them why MSM shouldn't be trusted, more than likly they will tell you they're not honest or that they have an agenda etc etc!

Very few will be able to tell you the background on why they can't be trusted. In order to see things for what they are you have to know what your looking at and that takes time, an open mind, research and alot of reading! Why do you think they keep saying the "Devil is in the Details"

The truth is people just don't get it Odessy and they never will! If people really understood what was taken place and I mean really understood, THE WORLD WOULD STOP SPINNING AND TIME WOULD CEASE TO EXIST!!! Think about that.......

[edit on 3/6/2009 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Someone asked me to post here...so i will do that.

First of all, ask yourselves if what is represented is true or not. Are they backed up by facts. I tend to TRUST FACTS. I don't give a flying crap who it comes from. I don't care how that information is given to me...I just care that it's true.

The problem i see with many of you..you don't trust anything....you don't even trust your own opinion. I've seen many people swing back and forth on things....and not because you saw the light...it's because you refuse to let the truth be the truth. There always has to be something or someone pulling the strings right?

Many of you know something is wrong...but even if the truth is presented to you, you won't believe it. Why? Because it goes against what you hope to believe to really be true.

There has to be a conspiracy with everything right? If I were suddenly a politician or tv anchorman/commentator, would I suddenly have some hidden agenda? Or how about any of you? Would you suddenly have some hidden agenda if you were on tv or a politician?

Is everyone out to get you?

I certainly don't agree with Glenn Beck on everything...nor am I sure about the FEMA camps thing. But the fact of the matter is he's been talking about this for a long time...his ratings kept sinking further and further. Now suddenly..it's happening...and his ratings go up.

His ratings are going up BECAUSE he is on Fox...because fox is the most watched network and he is a conservative.

I swear the things some of you come up with is unbelievable. What if Glenn Beck was on MSNBC and claimed to be a Liberal/Democrat...but still said the same thing? Would that change your mind?

It would change some...I guarantee it.

People have known there is something wrong for awhile now, many figured that out during the Bush administration. Unfortunately, some have gone back to thinking everything will be fine...when in fact Obama is probably worse in spending and fiscal IRRESPONSIBILITY.

Now ask yourself, what if no one was talking about this in the news. How many of you would be saying...OH NO, NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT THE TRUTH!! Just more media lies and disinformation!! None of you are ever happy...there ALWAYS has to be something...always a lie! Always someone trying to mislead you.

Face it...WE CAN'T KEEP SPENDING LIKE WE ARE. It's unsustainable. Raising taxes in a recession is blatant suicide. Overblown government spending is only enslaving our children to debt. They are broke they day they are born. They will pay for our mistakes and the dribble that is coming out of our mouths right now.

There is no hope for this country.

No one wants to live by the very laws that the country was founded on....the country that they were SO LUCKY to be born in.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Face it...WE CAN'T KEEP SPENDING LIKE WE ARE. It's unsustainable. Raising taxes in a recession is blatant suicide. Overblown government spending is only enslaving our children to debt. They are broke they day they are born. They will pay for our mistakes and the dribble that is coming out of our mouths right now.

There is no hope for this country.

No one wants to live by the very laws that the country was founded on....the country that they were SO LUCKY to be born in.

I think you should take some time to watch this vid.....You my see things a littel differently, or not. Check it out!

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Now ask yourself, what if no one was talking about this in the news. How many of you would be saying...OH NO, NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT THE TRUTH!!

Well, lets be honest here, thats whats been happening for the past 8+ years. So for them to start coming out with stuff that is real news, we SHOULD be asking ourselves why.

None of you are ever happy...there ALWAYS has to be something...always a lie! Always someone trying to mislead you.

Thats because I use facts as well. As much as I would like to ignore the facts and be happy about everything, I just can't.
The truth is, yeah, there will always be something to complain about, at least until we all start treating each-other as equals, which will happen one day, but not for hundreds or thousands of years.
Its a harsh world we live in, it really is.

Thanks for your post

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Google : "Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance"

It's possible Gerald Celente, Lindsey Williams, Dr Stanley Monteith, Alex Jones, Ray McGovern, Texxe Marrs, Bob Chapman, Paul Craig Roberts, Jim Marrs, and William Cooper finally woke the guy up.

Ps everything in the vid is vetted and in the public domain.

This is what happens when 300 communications companies become 6 Corporations Worldwide... the Bildeberg's, CFR and the Banksters control it all now.
Soon, the world.

ZZZZZZZ!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
great thread.

i have been wondering about recent news reporting, wondering if this was a start of desensitization.

then i read a document called 'silent weapons for quiet wars' included in a much longer article. i include the link for the whole article as it may well be of interest, but the document starts on p25 for those who just want that.

free-energy-info.co.uk...

could the reportage on fema be a kind of shocktesting as suggested?

namaste

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You know what buddy, Glenn got fired from CNN because he wouldn't spew there propaganda, look it up before you make some stupid ass comments like this.

Next, at least glenn beck is somewhat going out on a limb...

I can personally say you're a dis info agent and I challenge to a fight then a debate.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well its seems like on thing is true we can't trust main stream media
So the question is what are they up to.

It would seem to me that they are trying to get ahead of the game at this point.
By acknowledging the existence of NWO, Femma camps etc and gaining trust.
They later can spin events in a way they that they want.

Like the people in Texas and border states that defend their property and run afoul of the law. They can be portrayed as patriots, rebels or law breakers. It gives them the ability to spin current events in the way they wish and have them accepted. I watched some of the fox news casts and could already see the seeds being planted. They gain the ability to label events and people according to their ends. People can be portrayed based on their spin as hero's or villains that deserve to be put in fema camps as enemies of the people, revolutionaries etc. So in my mind its just their way of further controlling the hearts and minds of the American people so that they will support the PTB agenda.

Good luck to all in the coming months. Were going to need it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join