It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members: Check Yo' Selves!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It seems to me that one, or many have a distinct background education in analyzing social disorder on a state scale. This is most likely due to perhaps former or current training at Langley.

You have been flagged. Good Post

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Desensitized to the fear of what is maybe to come...or desensitized to Fox News and CNN's future spewing of half truths?

Which do you mean by "desensitized"?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This goes beyond Glenn Beck in questioining motive. I think we should also find ourselves asking "why fox news is allowing this now within the start of a new administration when this stuff has been discussed for years now" or "whether they are appealing to disgruntled conservative and Pauler voters who want nothing to do with the republican party and who are becoming interested in these doomsday scenarios because they hate Obama" and other questions like "why Glenn if he really believes this garbage chooses to associate himselve with fix news, in particular Hannity and O'reilly which from what I can recall they were hated by paulers and that were accused of purposefully neglecting fair coverage of Paul.

People have short memories here. People are not looking at all the agendas behind this.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I know, its a sick and twisted game they play with our lives and minds!

I can't wait until this is all over, or I am gone from this world.

It all just makes me sick! And I agree, I thought about it a lot and how Glenn Beck used to call "Truthers" nuttjobs and crazies.

Screw Glenn Beck - lets see how far we can toss him.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Conspiracy is becoming the "new" Reality TV genre for the big networks. Of course a tool like Glen Beck would jump on the wagon first.

I look forward to credible analysis from this board - the thread starter is right - check yo selfs! (at least your sources)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Beck's tone and talk hasn't changed since before he was even on TV. He's probably the most genuine person now on TV saying it like it is.

OP, I'm sorry but your Foxnews hatred is causing you, like so many others, to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You have to give credit where credit is due, regardless of who is doing the informing. A revolution is a shift in ideology. It doesn't have to be some violent thing. If enough people wake up, maybe the solutions will be laid on the table. Nobody wants our country to go down the toilet, except those unwilling to look at where we are headed. I don't blame people for not trusting the MSM, but give credit where it's due.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Desensitized to the fear of what is maybe to come...or desensitized to Fox News and CNN's future spewing of half truths?

Which do you mean by "desensitized"?

Well, both actually.

You slowly get half the truth out about the FEMA camps... soon people (sheep) discuss them... soon the economy gets worse... soon illegal aliens start spilling over the border... soon people start rioting... Soon people (sheep) start demanding that these FEMA prisons get used. Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Sooner or later they had to let the public (sheep) know that these places exist... And while at first they'll play it off as unexceptable, does the average sheep really care? I've posted that Glenn Beck video on a few other forums (non conspiracy)... Nobody even cared, but now they know they exist, and it's not some conspiracy theory anymore... it's now fact.

You even saw the dumb blond on Fox & Friends defend the FEMA camps as being necessary for emergencies... Soon they'll defend the reasoning behind the camps as a good thing... just for precautions.

They just had to get the word out that they are real.... and it doesn't matter if Glenn Beck puts it in a negative light at first... they just needed to get the word out. SOme people are so fed up with illegal immigration in this country, that they will se this as a good thing. You'll see.

Just like one person said... People will be lining up to take the chip.

I'll explain more about the NWO on Lou Dobbs
and later I'll explain Glenn Beck calling out the Government.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrustbucket
Beck's tone and talk hasn't changed since before he was even on TV. He's probably the most genuine person now on TV saying it like it is.

OP, I'm sorry but your Foxnews hatred is causing you, like so many others, to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I'm starting to fear there are many people that share the same thought process as you.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo190
Conspiracy is becoming the "new" Reality TV genre for the big networks. Of course a tool like Glen Beck would jump on the wagon first.

I look forward to credible analysis from this board - the thread starter is right - check yo selfs! (at least your sources)

Exactly...now add to that... RATINGS! It is that lil number at the end of each month that drives...Advertising Sales!!!

My prediction the Fox/Beck/Paul investigation will yield??? Nothing, Nada, Nill, Zilch, Squat... you get the point. They will drag it along with "updates" and such then "poof". Gone with the wind!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Why do you make it that complicated?

Originally posted by Odessy

Why is Fox and CNN all of a sudden catering to the conspiracy crowd?
What are they trying to gain from this?
What do they want from us?

Just think about this for a while, because something is going on here.
We are being duped into trusting these guys.

They don't care about "us", they don't want anything from us. Noone of the politicians reads ATS. "We" are just a bunch of powerless people who spill their frustration into some posts. These posts change nothing at all. They don't care whether you trust them or not. They gain nothing from us.

The obvious thing is: Whoever "they" are, they think now is a safe moment to make the hidden topics available to everyone. I guess they do it now, 'cause it makes no difference any more. What they plan will happen whatever that is. FEMA, NWO. There is nothing anyone of "us" could do.

Do you have an idea what you can do? Then do it. But these question lead nowhere

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Great post. All these major news topics have got me spinning. All of a sudden, in the past few days I have heard the terms New world order, Martial law, Fema camps on cnn and a couple other major news programs. Its weird how all of a sudden out of the blue they start talking about this stuff. I wonder where we are on the time line right now as far as the SHTF.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm afraid that the only reason that the MSM is now making mention of these things is to incite or fear monger for their own benefit.

Maybe, just maybe someday someone will get mad as hell and say that they aren't gonna take it anymore. Or, they may all be shills and beyond redemption.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by thrustbucket

I'm starting to fear there are many people that share the same thought process as you.

Don't fear. When it comes to pointing out where people's uninformed claims are inaccurate or false, it can be painful, but nothing to fear.

My main issue with all those bashing Beck, or anyone else, is that they tend to conjur up amorphous agendas of their "handlers" and spookey campfire stories about their employers, to try and be suspicious.

If people would just show clips and explain point by point why they disagree or think they are wrong, I wouldn't care.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by thrustbucket]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

THANK YOU - for bringing sense back to us!!

You are SO RIGHT!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The problem in my opinion is that 'ct's, ats members',etc. are ironically as guilty as the average guy on the street (with no knowledge of this type of subject matter) when it comes to being unable to think critically.

How many times must it be stressed that unless one physically researches(that is research that involves more than internet website surfing/reading)any situation or event that one is as guilty of relying on OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS as the 'sheeple'.

The MSM INCLUDES the very sites and sources that most MSM-detractors flock to. Ive said it dozens of times: MSM, whether you consider it 'main-stream media' or 'mass media'potentially incorporates any cultural form of mass communication. That is your Rolling Stones magazine, its those ads on myspace, its billboards, rock or rap videos, alternative internet sites with popular add banners , your t-mobile downloads, your mp3 favorites, your world of warcraft, your yahoo, aol, etc, etc..I could go on and on.

Honestly, those that believe Beck and others now that he is saying things they agree with would have been as morally justified to have believed him all along.

Maybe the 'sheeple' arent as obvious as one might assume.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by glimmerman

Originally posted by evo190

Exactly...now add to that... RATINGS! It is that lil number at the end of each month that drives...Advertising Sales!!!

My prediction the Fox/Beck/Paul investigation will yield??? Nothing, Nada, Nill, Zilch, Squat... you get the point. They will drag it along with "updates" and such then "poof". Gone with the wind!

So you read between the lines too? These people are so transparent that I can't believe that so many of us still fall for it.

Geraldo's oldest gimmick! Hype the hell out it. Wiggle the line a little bit let the little fishy smell the bait, get him to nibble at the bait a little while and soon as he starts to swallow set the hook. Reel him in baby and throw him in the pan.

Why change your technique if it keeps bringing dinner to the table.

I guess it is going to be just like in the movies; we don’t wake up until we hear the key in the lock.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Do you ever get the idea that you are spending so much time looking under rocks, and worrying about what is behind so many rocks that you've forgotten that it is what YOU do that matters not what is behind the rocks.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

[edit on 4-3-2009 by funkandroid]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Do you ever get the idea that you are spending so much time looking under rocks, and worrying about what is behind so many rocks that you've forgotten that it is what YOU do that matters not what is behind the rocks.

You are right it "is" what you do that matters in the end.

I would like to add that some times you don't have to look under rocks. Sometimes they roll over and sometimes they are kicked over but if that rock sprouts legs and starts to walk what you do will be even more important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join