It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, I'm sorry.. but I don't think that is Venus..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dont the hopi Indians have a unreleased prophecy about a great red star that follows shortly after the great blue sphere which was fulfilled recently?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Dont the hopi Indians have a unreleased prophecy about a great red star that follows shortly after the great blue sphere which was fulfilled recently?

Yes, they do. They call it The Purifier. But since Venus also appears red in the sky, we should try to rule out Venus.

"The return of the Blue Star Katchina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life. Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier The Red Katchina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
I only started seeing this super bright object in the sky since January...
& it's only gotten BRIGHTER and BRIGHTER!!

Last night it was Pulsating..
& everynight, it's about a foot different then the night before [from our perspective on earth, of course].

Are we 100% positive that this is Venus?
I downloaded the Consteller program, or something, and Venus is was almost a total 180 from where I seen the object last night...

I hear everyone talks about it out on the streets at night.

Thanks!

i have seen this star since last Christmas OK. i was told it was Venus but I am still unsure if it really is Venus!... I've talked to a lot of people filming this star on you tube, I've been interested about this object. many people say it is Venus but .. but something is strange with this star or object.. because it came out of nowhere and it is Really bright and i haven't seen it in my life before i am sure!. and i also made a thread on this star u could check it out on my page.. i also used the stellar program and every time i look and see that object it either says to me it's Venus or Jupiter.. .... but..

i remember from last year it was so bright you could really see it thru the thick layer of clouds and it was beautiful but strange cuz even the moon didn't reflect off so much light and if this object was far then the moon why would it shine so bright here

but what i can promise is that in the next coming months there will pop upp alot of videos and threads about this star!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Alright, this is indeed spooky.

Go to Google Sky and put coordinates -6.01931, -91.5903 and see the big fat black rectangle that covers the place where Nibiru/Planet X would have been.

What is going on?

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Maybe you guys should just spend the 50 bucks you need for a telescope so you can check it out yourself. Don't run around like a bunch of cave men thinking this bright light in the sky spells doom for us all.

Step 1. Buy telescope
Step 2. Determine if it looks like Venus
Step 3. Profit.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Hmms right I will take your word on it shall I. I think Not !!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

You're not going to take my word on the fact that if you spent $50 on a telescope you'd be able see Venus with it? Or do you dispute the fact that a telescope would prove to you whether it is Venus or not?

I'm confused

I suppose it's better to live in panicked ignorance than to find out the truth for yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Or like you live in complete ignorance, you just go about thinking nothing is going to happen oks, then if it hits you squarely in the face, do not come back and moan about it. Enough said I think.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Actually, I'm not really sure what you just said, perhaps you should've extrapolated a bit.

So I, the one with the telescope, am living in ignorance where as people who like to run around screaming "Doom gloom and Nibiru" yet don't even have telescopes are the ones living with the truth?

Honestly, all I said was buy a telescope and find out for yourself, the only part I lied about is that you can get a telescope for $25, but it's only half as good as a $50.

I guess you would rather just sit there and conjecture on how NASA is conspiring with Google to block images of Nibiru and that bright light in the sky is the spirit of Jesus coming to warn us of our imminent destruction.

I think my brain hurts now

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
naked eye sizes of planets

okay, here's a link to a site with photos of naked eye sizes of the planets including venus.

based on this site, as i thought, the thing ive been seeing isnt venus. its much bigger and brighter.

ive had people on here lecturing me about how big venus is lately etc but im sorry, the order of magnitude of difference between venus's size and what ive been seeing is just too great. it looks nothing like venus; and its not venus.

see what you think.

and to the person on here suggesting it was uranus - that is utterly ridiculous. look how small uranus is to the naked eye.

even jupiter is too small, seen through the naked eye. (the larger photo of jupiter is with a telescope).

oh, and i think people are generally aware of the sizes of the planets anyway, as i was; have always had a bit of an interest. if people are all going 'oh my god, what is that' then it probably is something different or weird, as usually the sky is pretty boring with the naked eye, sorry.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by rapunzel222

Is it still visible at 4:30 in the morning?

What direction is it at?

Was it low in the sky?

[edit on 18/10/09 by Chadwickus]

direction east- ish - altho it seemed to change from one time to the next - sometimes very east - other times more north east - rose in the middle of a group of trees once where it hadnt done that before. usually rose where there was clear sky.

it rose pretty d...n quickly - you could watch it go out of the line of sight of my bedroom window without staying awake for too long. dunno if that is normal or not.

it wasnt that low in the sky and it rose to pretty high - went out of sight of my bedroom window.

this thing was huge. bigger than venus. and like pointy bits of light coming out of it - more like twinkle twinkle little star -very impressive (and i dont find venus with the naked eye to be at ALL impressive)- only there was something that looked artificial about it somehow. first time i saw it i was like - wow - its a ufo or something.

i dunno if its still rising. if have stopped beingi 'woken' up at 4.30 am to see it like i was for a few months. i dunno why i kept waking up.

shud have taken a video of it probly but kept forgetting. sorry...

told a few people but no one was interested enought to wake up at 4.30 to check.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by Laurauk

Actually, I'm not really sure what you just said, perhaps you should've extrapolated a bit.

So I, the one with the telescope, am living in ignorance where as people who like to run around screaming "Doom gloom and Nibiru" yet don't even have telescopes are the ones living with the truth?

Honestly, all I said was buy a telescope and find out for yourself, the only part I lied about is that you can get a telescope for $25, but it's only half as good as a $50.

I guess you would rather just sit there and conjecture on how NASA is conspiring with Google to block images of Nibiru and that bright light in the sky is the spirit of Jesus coming to warn us of our imminent destruction.

I think my brain hurts now

sorry mate, this thing was big enough that i didnt NEED a telescope.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join