It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, I'm sorry.. but I don't think that is Venus..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I started to notice this light of bright lumesence on Christmas evening. I remember this beauce I reported a UFO from the night before and the next night being Christmas after dinner I was just leaving in my car and noticed a bright light to the south. my fiance said "What are you looking at, hun?" to which I replied 'nothing'.

I mentioned this to a friend he made a good point. Could not that orb of shine be the international space station? the one withtha Canadarm??

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
reply to post by Lenina

Thanks...
But, it's like pulsating...
Red and Orange, sometimes..

Like, I dunno.

I heard it's Jesus.

It's nice having a good laugh from time to time

Thanks

THE PULSATING IS JESUS WINKING AT YOU !HAHAHA

and the red and orange is his blood duhh

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is a good program for you to verify what star is what.

STELLARIUM
(Starry Night is good too )

www.stellarium.org...

but this one is free.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by xbranscombex
reply to post by Lenina

Thanks...
But, it's like pulsating...
Red and Orange, sometimes..

Like, I dunno.

I heard it's Jesus.

HAHAHAH Jesus? That is best thing I have read today friend, star for that one!

Yeah ofcourse, thats all we need. Let Jesus come flying in on some mothership at the speed of light and pronounce his return. It would be worth it just for the look on Christianity's face.

To realize Jesus is not the son of god, but the son of some alien race that has manipulated us for generations.

Beautiful!

~Keeper

hahaha. Thanks for doing the same. I love it how the guy who thinks jeus is the product of a manipulative and ever-present alien race wants to limit the discussion. lol. I'm not hatin' on you man that's comedy.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Okay I was checking out Venus at a spot on the outskirts of town and had a coffee to boot. It is bright but not as bright as I saw it on X-mas evening. But the strangest thing. I noticed a couple planes on the horizon as Venus was in frontal view of the car as well after looking at it for a short while, being 730-735 there was a blue light that blipped to the left and above of Venus, in degrees I wouldn't know. after I had mentioned this to my fiance, whom was sipping on her iced cappucino we went back to sipping away, the planes on the horizon got closer to town and I was having just putt out my cigarrette got back into the car and rolled up the window. then I had noticed a red pulsating light with white lights. A commercial plane 7:40 pm. It came from the west travelled east being Vancouver is west and it flew at a very high altitude. then I had watched it travel until it was east and dimmed out just above the mountains. 7:45 pm. Here's the strange part. four more planes as the same as the first two glowing orange and red were hover towards town,one by one as the last one made it to town I had looked east then made my way to looking overhead. striking me as odd there was a triangular plane two white lights and one blue to the front right side of the plane it made no noise and flickered none it travelled west then made it to the horizon. By this time there was yet another plane or copmmercial jet and a plane of red and orange coming into over town. I put out my second cigarrette and started the car and headed home.

Those red-orange planes were different from the cessna planes because I saw one foo fightering one pulling up to my block to where I live.

BUT do cessna planes have a red flickering light on them because this didnot seem like an ordinary cessna plane I saw over head. Don't cessna or small aircraft have to have flickering lights by law?

Our town has a little airport but at night we usually only see one or two planes an hour I saw7. ODD. anything about the cessna planes question??

[edit on 5-3-2009 by mannapolie]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by mannapolie]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lenina

Lenina,

I'm so sorry to hear about the recent loss of your cat. Losing a pet is such a hard thing.

(Sorry for the off-topic post.)

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
BUT it started by looking at the Venus' brilliance.

off topic YES, but true story. heh
sorry to hear... (cat)LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
HAHAHAH Jesus? That is best thing I have read today friend, star for that one!

Yeah ofcourse, thats all we need. Let Jesus come flying in on some mothership at the speed of light and pronounce his return. It would be worth it just for the look on Christianity's face.

To realize Jesus is not the son of god, but the son of some alien race that has manipulated us for generations.

Beautiful!

~Keeper

Some people think that is how the anti-christ is going to appear.

Just sayin.....

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Can you dudes get a picture of it please?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
When i was looking at what i had always thought to be venus, i thought it looked a hell of alot brighter. So, i asked my uncle if there was a reason behind this (my uncle being the best person to ask as he is a prof of Physics) and he gave me a clip across the head and said
"thats Jupiter you fool"

clever me huh?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've only noticed it about 2 weeks ago. I'm in Trinidad though. I have never seen anything(besides the moon) shine so brightly in our sky. The first thing I thought, was...is it Venus? It pulsates and changes colour, just as you said. However, I find it changes colour from blue, to green, to white, to orange. Also, there're about 3 other "stars" in the sky that do the exact same thing, not too far from the large one.

I'm really beginning to question what they are. The large one, I thought may have been Jupiter, but I think Jupiter's behind the sun now. I'm not sure.

What ever it is, it has gotten 3 of my friends' attention and the attention of my father! It's NOT a planet! Planets' light do NOT twinkle or pulsate. I'm an amateur astronomer, but this I know very well. Only stars twinkle...but not like that...and not that brightly...over a short period of time. Something is up...and I do not only mean that literally.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
haha.. holy!

This thread took off, didn't notice!

How come back in 2005, when I first heard of Planet x and yadda yadda it said in Jan 2009 we will be able to see it in the sky on the foggiest of nights...

It's just a big coincidence, yes?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hi All This is my £0.02/$0.02 worth.

It is Venus!

link here

www.jodrellbank.manchester.ac.uk...

Plenty of sites on the net can show the night sky at your location to double check what's in view at that time.

Oh and by the way Nibiru is BULL COOKIES! as we will all see very soon until the believers find another reason to change the date that it can been seen or will arrive

[edit on 11-3-2009 by wmd_2008]

[edit on 11-3-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
^ BS!

Planets DO NOT twinkle, nor do they change colour. My most logical guess is...a star. But...if it is a star, it is remarkably huge. And only became visible a few weeks ago(On my side of the world anyway).

It is NOT Venus!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have been seeing this also since January or December... first thing that came to mind was, i dont remember seeing this in the sky before, thought maybe its a plane, didnt move... ive been watching it ever since and it does seem to only get brighter....

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Let me save you guys some leg work. I thought the pulsating multicolored star was something crazy it is SIRIUS. I spent many hours running a thread that just ended this morning at 1am. Please read the thread in entirety. If you see the last one I posted there I ended it. I am now convinced.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
well im seeing an odd star as well. Its south, and when i close up on it with my video camrera it is a pulsating green, pink, blue, and purple. I just dont remember seeing all these weird stars (if they are) in our skies when i was growing up. I believe we could be seeing A-Just Venus reflecting in an odd way B - Nibiru C. ET Spacecraft. I'd like the to think the federation of light

[edit on 29-3-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

im right there with ya, i never, ever, remember seeing a star like that since i've been a live. its quite odd.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If it wasn't something already known, the news would be all over the astronomy circuit. They'd be talking about it, blogging about it, news agencies would have something on it.

People are probably seeing Venus, or if not, various stars and making guesses. It's certainly not a huge giant rogue star that random civilians all notice, but oddly no observatories nor universities or even amateur telescope buff can record and report.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by xbranscombex

Well, it has been cause for much speculation lately, that's for sure. Some say it is Venus, some say it is Orion or Sirius, some say it is Betelguise, some say it is Nibiru, and some say that it is a big spaceship, so just take your pick.

I pick spaceship

According to Tina SETI is receiving and concealing regular explicit signals (and has been doing so for at least seven years) from this race that state that they are returning to earth in around four years (2013) and have spacecraft essentially mid-journey. The extra-terrestrials will land openly and in a way that will conclusively prove their presence and are doing so unilaterally.

Or it is an huge astroid coming, or it is just a planet,wich should show on these programs like stellarium and stuff..One should think !

And just for the helluv it, Im adding this one too

The Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control can apparently be found in firehouses across the United States.

It covers everything from fire and flood response to aviation disasters.

Chapter 13 of the book has an unusual twist. Titled "Enemy Attack And UFO Potential", it outlines what could happen in the event of a UFO crash.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join