It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I live in a Hot Spot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I live in south western Wyoming in a little town of about 12000 known as Evanston. A few months ago I realized something when me and a few others (smoking outside of a bar here) spotted dancing lights in the sky. (these where really cool and totally convincing) anyway that part doesn't matter. I talked to the others outside and like me it was nothing new. I started asking around a little bit after that, and over half the people I talk to (including myself) see them on a regular basis. Daytime sightings, night time sightings both. Its no wonder you don't see pictures / videos of them though. Wyoming people just don't do that kind of thing (of course not all). They just say ooh that's cool and go on with their day. I've seen them myself on maybe 6 different occasions (including last night) in the last 4 years that where undoubtedly not planes helicopters or weather balloons. I actually started keeping a camera in my truck since last night's sighting so I have it handy if I see some again.

Do not get me wrong this is not a UFO sighting claim. It's more of a let you guys know if you want to see one that this is a good place to look because they are very common place here for one reason or another. There is a lot of open government land here so there is a possibility of an underground base nearby (of course speculation). If your ever coming through this area make sure to keep an eye on the sky you might be surprised.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up, especially at this time. I actually have a trip planned for next month that will take me through Wyoming for a few days. Will keep my eyes open.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the "heads up"-lol...I won't be in the area, but have a friend also who will be temporarily living in Wyoming for the summer-I'll definitely let them in so they can have their camera locked and loaded!!-(great avatar by the way!!)
just re-read my post...lmao...plays on words are ridiculous!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Great play on words
. Let me know if your friends see anything. It would be most interesting if they can get some shots of the already cool stuff I've seen.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Makes you wonder what makes a 'hotspot' for UFO activity doesnt it. I think light pollution obviously has an effect.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah, there are only small sections where light pollution really exists. If you go even a short distance out of town the whole sky becomes really visible.

new topics

join