It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions for presidential write-ins...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Jello Biafra

Hank Rollins

Dr. Dre

(Dennis Kucinich)

Paul Wellstone *thinks* ...oh, wait... DAMN!

Chris Novolesic

Steve Vai

JB & KG (Two Kings!)
....."Get the scientists working on the tube tiknology, immediately!"

Dave Matthews (Snoop Dog for V.P., selected Jamaican businessmen on cabinet...)

Matt & Trey

add your own...

DC (Just blowin' off a little steam
)

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Steve Vai

Definitely the Vai. Jello Biafra would scare the heck out of me, but it would be amusing.
But what about R.A.W.?
Guns and Dope Party

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
No Kidding! EVERYBODY for president!

I liked this:

We advocate:
[1] guns for those who want them, no guns
forced on those who don't want them (pacfists, Quakers etc.)
[2] drugs for those who want them,
no drugs forced on those who don't want them (Christian Scientists etc.)
[3] an end to Tsarism and a return to constitutional democracy
[4] equal rights for ostriches.

www.gunsanddope.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Matt and Trey

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
No, guys, YOUR OWN suggestions for write-ins...

DC

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I nominate Jimmy Page or Denzel Washington.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mickey Mouse for President!!!

I'm telling ya once Acme inc. gets involved in Iraq it will be a sure win for the US.

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by J0HNSmith]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I nominate Jimmy Page or Denzel Washington.

Dude! Nice avatar. Didn't even recognize you there!

I told Advisor what was up, but I don't know if it'll matter. I think that things dead until at least the end of June. I know I'm not putting anything up there for a while!

Anyway, I say Rudi Bakhtiar for Supreme Ruler of the Universe and may all women be clones of her... No, wait... I gotta think about that one.

DC

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Mickey Mouse for President!!!

I'm telling ya once Acne inc. gets involved in Iraq it will be a sure win for the US.

2 different universes, and I think you meant ACME, Acme belonging to loony tunes, and mickey mouse being a disney whore.

Unless of course you are saying that once we infect iraq with horrid Acne we win... maybe... or maybe only oxy wins....

for prez I'd say....

1980s rick james; coc aine is a hell of a drug.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
...Unless of course you are saying that once we infect iraq with horrid Acne we win... maybe... or maybe only oxy wins....

for prez I'd say....

1980s rick james; coc aine is a hell of a drug.

Acne as a biological weapon of terror and mass humiliation... I like it... Humane, yet debilitating. We could just laugh and point our fingers at the enemy until they finally surrendered.

Rick James! He would have to spend most of the bugdet just reverting all of the national decor back to a '70's motif. But think of what he could do with all that velvet!!!

I once suggested Oderus Urungus as a running mate for John Kerry, but it seems that some website administrator or another wanted to have a little fun at my expense. I guess they didn't like me wasting their bandwidth with the remote link:

Oderus Urungus

Here's Oderus in all his Presidential Glory...

This guy could keep us safe!

DC

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You love the cock?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You love the cock?

Not always! Geez...

No, it's not even like that anymore. I think that's what the webmaster of that site does to people who remote link to him and waste his bandwidth. I thought that was pretty funny.

DC

Silent Bob loves the cock, though...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hmm, I think once here on ats a very very long time ago I remote linked something....

the image that replaced it was a huge jpg of a black transexual with his junk out... along with some text saying I am a bandwith stealing whore or something.... awful.. har.

nobody caught it I don't think cause soon as I was taken to my post I realised what happened and deleted that mofo.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

nobody caught it I don't think cause soon as I was taken to my post I realised what happened and deleted that mofo.

Ah, you shoulda just left it there. I'm sure SkepticOverlord and some of the other mods would've had a good laugh right before they deleted the link...

That gives me an idea....

DC

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
t'was in my GlowStick-Ninja moniker days.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My picks in no particular order:

1) Bugs Bunny, you can never go wrong with the utlimate symbol of anarchy.

2) Steven Hawking, he's got a big brain like Brad and was great on the Simpsons.

3) Wolverine, He's the best at what he does and needless to say the war would be over by now.

4) Angelina Jolie. I don't know a man alive who could say no to her.

5) David Letterman because he could explain everything with a top ten list. For example..."and the number one reason we're going to war with Iraq? Buttafuco, Buttafuco, Buttafuco."

I'm sure there are some I forgot.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wolverine? I doubt he'd take the job but if he did, either he'd just hang out in the White House and drink beer and smoke cigarettes all day, or he would take care of the war think once and for all by destroying everyone...

So he could kick back in the White House and drink beer and smoke cigarettes all day.

DC

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Wolverine? I doubt he'd take the job but if he did, either he'd just hang out in the White House and drink beer and smoke cigarettes all day, or he would take care of the war think once and for all by destroying everyone...

Actually if we're going to take this seriously, I think deep down Wovlerine is a pretty honorable guy so he'd just kill all the douche bags.

Mind you the list could grow but he certainly wouldn't kill every body.

Specially the ladies, Wolvie likes the ladies.

Spiderjverine

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think one time Mickey Mouse or Walt Disney actually did get an electoral vote...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
I think one time Mickey Mouse or Walt Disney actually did get an electoral vote...

Mickey is one of those classic write-ins. The Mouse gets written in every general election. I think that's some people's way of expressing frustration with the dominand paradigm...

Sometimes I feel like The Mouse would do a better job.

DC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join