It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nibiru location

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
But it is believed to be an Brown Dwarf, which would lend credence to the belief that it is reddish in colour, and dim, not bright.

Thats funny, considering the OP posted a picture of a bright object isnt it?

And brown dwarfs do not have to bed red in colour, they are however found in the infra red spectrum of light because they reflect little, if any light. So if Nibiru was a brown dwarf star, it would certainly not be in the visible spectrum, nor would it be visible in some space program found on the internet

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I would, by no means, claim that the image that was found at the indicated position was that of Nibiru (in any of the possible iterations). However, it is an interesting astronomical feature that is not defined by the program.

Also, for the fact that Nibiru has been debunked in past "flybys" does not automatically discount the current theory. The fact that there are several major, or Grand, CTs unifying in the next few years, there is, for good reason, an uptick in Nibiru talk.

Frankly, there will be interesting things in the heavens, whether Nibiru is a comet or a whole brown dwarf solar system with a Dyson sphere, or if its just the 2012 alignment... its still very nifty stuff.

The thing that gets me is the systematic removal of Nibiru related searches and public information over the past month. That is the creepy part.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I find it strange that given the amount of people who believe in nibiru, NASA hasn't even bothered to make a statement to slam it...

NASA cover-ups are not a thing of the past. The whole program is a cover up.

I dont know if I believe in niburu but there's certainly enough eyebrows being raised that we should find out for sure....

but hey we're all just pawns on the chessboard so why would they tell us?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

That's what I figure happened. Sometimes "updates" aren't adding to, they are taking away.....

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
[Thats funny, considering the OP posted a picture of a bright object isnt it? ]

I'm not sure which picture you mean, is it the orange ball? It's at zoom up.

And anyways, it's pretty dim, compared to the surrounding much farther stars, I can only see the brightest major constellations in my area, I would probably never see this orange ball, due to the extreme light pollution in my area.

Could I see it in the countryside? I don't know if that's possible even then.

I see sources saying it can only be photographed from the South pole, but here it's at the Orion Constellation.

Someone posted it's because of the extreme gravity of the Brown Dwarf, the light is being bent, something like that.

It's very puzzling, the object and the actions of those in the higher-ups, including major cuts to media operations, particularly in their sciences departments.

The world is not supposed to end, but to change. Could serious environmental devastation occur? I am betting on Nibiru influencing our sun, causing major solar storms, and eventually an pole shift, not North to South or South to North but to an certain degree, caused by the intense gravity of the passing Brown Dwarf.

Where are the scientists in this? Or do they not want to be quilty of prejury?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And anyways, it's pretty dim, compared to the surrounding much farther stars, I can only see the brightest major constellations in my area, I would probably never see this orange ball, due to the extreme light pollution in my area.

You wouldnt even see it with a telescope if its a brown dwarf. They can only be observed in the infrared spectrum

I see sources saying it can only be photographed from the South pole, but here it's at the Orion Constellation.

Thats incorrect. If it was visible at the south pole, then the entire southern hemisphere would be able t see it. If it was visible in the constellation Orion, it would be visible all over almost the entire world

Someone posted it's because of the extreme gravity of the Brown Dwarf, the light is being bent, something like that.

Well according to real astronomers, brown dwarfs do not exhibit "extreme gravity". Im unsure as to how gravity bends light, unless you are talking about heat from gravitational contraction.

The world is not supposed to end, but to change. Could serious environmental devastation occur? I am betting on Nibiru influencing our sun, causing major solar storms, and eventually an pole shift, not North to South or South to North but to an certain degree, caused by the intense gravity of the passing Brown Dwarf.

Sigh

Brown Dwarf stars are nowhere near heavy enough to flip the poles, or influence the suns patterns. If they were, then Jupiter would be doing the same thing, as both Jupiters mass and size are similar to that of Brown Dwarfs. Well brown dwarfs are a little bit heavier to be exact

www.spitzer.caltech.edu...

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
[You wouldnt even see it with a telescope if its a brown dwarf. They can only be observed in the infrared spectrum ]

If that's true, then Microsoft/NASA removed our only way of detecting these things with the new 'update'

As for the other things you said, you may be right, and I am no scientist, but there are allegations that Nibiru has its own solar system, including planets or moons, and the only way for this to be would be if 'Nibiru' had its own gravitational system, and as Lowell found out, *something* with an powerful gravitational field is influencing the further-out planets in our solar system.

Could this *something* be Planet X?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If there is something in the outer reaches of our solar system, and it is a star, it is unlikely to be a brown dwarf, because they have lower gravitational fields compared to normal stars. If it is another star, then we would be able to see it. There are only 2 known brown dwarfs with planets orbiting them.

Just to add "Planet X" is a title given to all anomalies in our solar system, rather than the nameof a planet

Today, the astronomical community widely agrees that Planet X, as originally envisioned, does not exist. However, the concept of Planet X has been revived by a number of astronomers to explain other anomalies observed in the outer Solar System

Planet X, a hypothetical planet beyond Neptune. Initially employed to account for supposed discrepancies in the orbit of Uranus, it has been disproved. The concept has been re-applied to account for subsequent observations of Kuiper Belt objects, however.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
[There are only 2 known brown dwarfs with planets orbiting them. ]

What about binary star systems?

Our solar system may be part of such an system, where an companion star orbits an superior star.

Here's an small editorial on it, which also makes references to the dark and new ages in our civilization. Binary Star Systems

[edit on 5-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

[There are only 2 known brown dwarfs with planets orbiting them. ]

What about binary star systems?

Our solar system may be part of such an system, where an companion star orbits an superior star.

Here's an small editorial on it, which also makes references to the dark and new ages in our civilization. Binary Star Systems

Yes, I agree, but such stars would not be in such a close proximity to one another. And if a brown dwarf was close enough to be in a binary system with the sun, then we would have discovered it long ago.

I was just reading about the gravitational anomalies, and it seems they have something to do with the Oort Cloud, where comets come from.

I also asked Phage to come to this thread, he knows more about astronomy than almost everyone else on ATS

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow this topic always gets lots of debunkers.....

Sometimes it makes me wonder if it is debunking or disinformation operations.

The Sumerian story as told by Zacharia Sitchen correlates with all other ancient texts including the almighty
BIBLE! Just different names.

A Good post I found on this gellas Myspace Blog
Events Before the Deluge
450,000 years ago,
On Nibiru, a distant member of our solar system, life faces slow extinction as the planet's atmosphere erodes. Deposed by Anu, the ruler Alalu escapes in a spaceship and finds refuge on Earth. He discovers that Earth has gold that can be used to protect Nibiru's atmosphere.

Led by Enki, a son of Anu, the Anunnaki land on Earth, establish Eridu -Earth Station I - for extracting gold from the waters of the Persian Gulf.

Earth's climate mellows. More Anunnaki arrive on Earth, among them Enki's half-sister Ninhursag, Chief Medical Officer.

As gold production falters, Anu arrives on Earth with Enlil, the heir apparent. It is decided to obtain the vital gold by mining it in southern Africa. Drawing lots, Enlil wins command of Earth Mission; Enki is relegated to Africa. On departing Earth, Anu is challenged by Alalu's grandson.

Seven functional settlements in southern Mesopotamia include a Spaceport (Sippar), Mission Control Center (Nippur), a metallurgical center (Shuruppak). The ores arrive by ships from Africa; the refined metal is sent aloft to orbiters manned by Igigi, then transferred to spaceships arriving periodically from Nibiru.

Gaining the support of the Igigi, Alalu's grandson attempts to seize mastery over Earth. The Enlilites win the War of the Olden Gods.

The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begins to multiply.

Life on Earth regresses during a new glacial period.

Climate warms again. The Anunnaki (the biblical Nefilim), to Enlil's growing annoyance marry the daughters of Man.

The "accursation of Earth" - a new Ice Age-begins. Regressive types of Man roam the Earth . Cro-Magnon man survives.

Enki and Ninhursag elevate humans of Anunnaki parentage to rule in Shuruppak. Enlil, enraged. plots Mankind's demise.

Realizing that the passage of Nibiru in Earth's proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.

Events After the Deluge
11,000 B.C.
Enki breaks the oath, instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build a submersible ship. The Deluge sweeps over the Earth; the Anunnaki witness the total destruction from their orbiting spacecraft.

Enlil agrees to grant the remnants of Mankind implements and seeds; agriculture begins in the highlands. Enki domesticates animals.

10,500 B.C.
The descendants of Noah are allotted three regions. Ninurta, Enlil's foremost son, dams the mountains and drains the rivers to make Mesopotamia habitable; Enki reclaims the Nile valley. The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post-Diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem).

9,780 B.C.
Ra/Marduk, Enki's firstborn son, divides dominion over Egypt between Osiris and Seth.

9,330 B.C.
Seth seizes and dismembers Osiris, assumes sole rule over the Nile Valley.

8,970 B.C.
Horus avenges his father Osiris by launching the First Pyramid War. Seth escapes to Asia, seizes the Sinai peninsula and Canaan.

8,670 B.C.
Opposed to the resulting control of all the space facilities by Enki's descendants, the Enlilites launch the Second Pyramid War. The victorious Ninurta empties the Great Pyramid of its equipment.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
[Yes, I agree, but such stars would not be in such a close proximity to one another. And if a brown dwarf was close enough to be in a binary system with the sun, then we would have discovered it long ago.]

What if it's on a 3600 year orbit, and this age is the only age where we have the technological capabilities to actually detect it as it nears?

I have nothing more to add, no new ideas.

Bring on the Astronomers!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's funny how much attention Nibiru gets. Sometimes it makes me wonder if it is debunking or disinformation.

The Nibiru story along with the Annunaki/Nephillim are mentioned in all ancient texts and books including the almighty
Bible! Different names and a sligtly different story but all in all the same!

Here is a post that I found on this fellas myspace that is very interesting and it lists all the timelines.

Events Before the Deluge
450,000 years ago,
On Nibiru, a distant member of our solar system, life faces slow extinction as the planet's atmosphere erodes. Deposed by Anu, the ruler Alalu escapes in a spaceship and finds refuge on Earth. He discovers that Earth has gold that can be used to protect Nibiru's atmosphere.

Led by Enki, a son of Anu, the Anunnaki land on Earth, establish Eridu -Earth Station I - for extracting gold from the waters of the Persian Gulf.

Earth's climate mellows. More Anunnaki arrive on Earth, among them Enki's half-sister Ninhursag, Chief Medical Officer.

As gold production falters, Anu arrives on Earth with Enlil, the heir apparent. It is decided to obtain the vital gold by mining it in southern Africa. Drawing lots, Enlil wins command of Earth Mission; Enki is relegated to Africa. On departing Earth, Anu is challenged by Alalu's grandson.

Seven functional settlements in southern Mesopotamia include a Spaceport (Sippar), Mission Control Center (Nippur), a metallurgical center (Shuruppak). The ores arrive by ships from Africa; the refined metal is sent aloft to orbiters manned by Igigi, then transferred to spaceships arriving periodically from Nibiru.

Gaining the support of the Igigi, Alalu's grandson attempts to seize mastery over Earth. The Enlilites win the War of the Olden Gods.

The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begins to multiply.

Life on Earth regresses during a new glacial period.

Climate warms again. The Anunnaki (the biblical Nefilim), to Enlil's growing annoyance marry the daughters of Man.

The "accursation of Earth" - a new Ice Age-begins. Regressive types of Man roam the Earth . Cro-Magnon man survives.

Enki and Ninhursag elevate humans of Anunnaki parentage to rule in Shuruppak. Enlil, enraged. plots Mankind's demise.

Realizing that the passage of Nibiru in Earth's proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.

Events After the Deluge
11,000 B.C.
Enki breaks the oath, instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build a submersible ship. The Deluge sweeps over the Earth; the Anunnaki witness the total destruction from their orbiting spacecraft.

Enlil agrees to grant the remnants of Mankind implements and seeds; agriculture begins in the highlands. Enki domesticates animals.

10,500 B.C.
The descendants of Noah are allotted three regions. Ninurta, Enlil's foremost son, dams the mountains and drains the rivers to make Mesopotamia habitable; Enki reclaims the Nile valley. The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post-Diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem).

9,780 B.C.
Ra/Marduk, Enki's firstborn son, divides dominion over Egypt between Osiris and Seth.

9,330 B.C.
Seth seizes and dismembers Osiris, assumes sole rule over the Nile Valley.

8,970 B.C.
Horus avenges his father Osiris by launching the First Pyramid War. Seth escapes to Asia, seizes the Sinai peninsula and Canaan.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
8,670 B.C.
Opposed to the resulting control of all the space facilities by Enki's descendants, the Enlilites launch the Second Pyramid War. The victorious Ninurta empties the Great Pyramid of its equipment.

Ninhursag, half-sister of Enki and Enlil, convenes peace conference. The division of Earth is reaffirmed. Rule over Egypt transferred from the Ra/Marduk dynasty to that of Thoth. Heliopolis built as a substitute Beacon City.

8,500 B.C.
The Anunnaki establish outposts at the gateway to the space facilities; Jericho is one of them.

7,400 B.C.
As the era of peace continues, the Anunnaki grant Mankind new advances; the Neolithic period begins. Demi-gods rule over Egypt.

3,800 B.C.
Urban civilization begins in Sumer as the Anunnaki reestablish there the Olden Cities, beginning with Eridu and Nippur.

Anu comes to Earth for a pageantful visit. A new city, Uruk (Erech), is built in his honor; he makes its temple the abode of his beloved granddaughter Inanna/lshtar.

Kingship on Earth
Mankind granted kingship. Kish is first capital under the aegis of Ninurta. The alendar begun at Nippur. Civilization blossoms out in Sumer (the First Region).

Primacy in Sumer transferred to Nannar/Sin. Marduk proclaims Babylon "Gateway of the Gods." The "Tower of Babel" incident. The Anunnaki confuseMankind's languages.

His coup frustrated, Marduk/Ra returns to Egypt, deposes Thoth, seizes his younger brother Dumuzi who had betrothed Inanna. Dumuzi accidentally killed; Marduk imprisoned alive in the Great Pyramid. Freed through an emergency shaft, he goes into exile.

3,100-3, 350
years of chaos end with installation of first Egyptian Pharaoh in Memphis.Civilization comes to the Second Region.

Kingship in Sumer transferred to Erech. Inanna given dominion over the Third Region; the Indus Valley Civilization begins.

Sumer's royal capital shifts about. Kingship deteriorates. Enlil loses patience with the unruly human multitudes.

Inanna falls in love with Sharru-Kin (Sargon). He establishes new capital city. Agade (Akkad). Akkadian empire launched.

Aiming to rule the four regions, Sargon removes sacred soil from Babylon. The Marduk-Inanna conflict flares up again. It ends when Nergal, Marduk's brother, journeys from south Africa to Babylon and persuades Marduk to leave Mesopotamia.

Naram-Sin ascends the throne of Akkad. Directed by the warlike Inanna, he penetrates the Sinai peninsula, invades Egypt.

Inanna usurps the power in Mesopotamia; Naram-Sin defies Nippur. The Great Anunnaki obliterate Agade. Inanna escapes. Sumer and Akkad occupied by foreign troops loyal to Enlil and Ninurta.

Sumerian civilization rises to new heights under enlightened rulers of Lagash. Thoth helps its king Gudea build a ziggurat-temple for Ninurta.

Terah, Abraham's father, born in Nippur into a priestly-royal family.

Egypt divided; followers of Ra/Marduk retain the south; Pharaohs opposed to him gain the throne of lower Egypt.

As Enlil and Ninurta are increasingly away, central authority also deteriorates in Mesopotamia. Inanna's attempts to regain the kingship for Erech does not last.

The Fateful Century
B.C 2,123
Abraham born in Nippur.

Enlil entrusts the Lands of Shem to Nannar; Ur declared capital of new empire. Ur- Nammmu ascends throne, is named Protector of Nippur. A Nippurian priest-Terah, Abraham's father - comes to Ur to liaison with its royal court.

Ur-Nammu dies in battle. The people consider his untimely death a betrayal by Anu and Enlil. Terah departs with his family for Harran.

Shulgi ascends the throne of Ur, strengthens imperial ties. As empire thrives, Shulgi falls under charms of Inanna, becomes her lover. Grants Larsa to Elamites in exchange for serving as his Foreign Legion.

Theban princes loyal to Ra/Marduk press northward under Mentuhotep I. Nabu, Marduk

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Theban princes loyal to Ra/Marduk press northward under Mentuhotep I. Nabu, Marduk's son, gains adherents for his father in Western Asia.

On Nannar's orders, Shulgi sends Elamite troops to suppress unrest in Canaanite cities. Elamites reach the gateway to the Sinai peninsula and its Spaceport.

Shulgi dies. Marduk moves to the Land of the Hittites. Abraham ordered to southern Canaan with an elite corps of cavalrymen.

Amar-Sin (the biblical Amraphel) becomes king of Ur. Abraham goes to Egypt, stays five years, then returns with more troops.

Guided by Inanna, Amar-Sin forms a coalition of Kings of the East, launches military expedition to Canaan and the Sinai. Its leader is the Elamite Khedor-la'omer. Abraham blocks the advance at the gateway to the Spaceport.

Shu-Sin replaces Amar-Sin on throne of Ur as the empire disintegrates.

Ibbi-Sin replaces Shu-Sin. The western provinces increasingly to Marduk.

Leading his followers, Marduk marches on Sumer, enthrones himself in Babylon. Fighting spreads to central Mesopotamia. Nippur's Holy of Holies is defiled. Enlil demands punishment for Marduk and Nabu; Enki opposes, but his son Nergal sides with Enlil.

As Nabu marshals his Canaanite followers to capture the Spaceport, the Great Anunnaki approve of the use of nuclear weapons. Nergal and Ninurta destroy the Spaceport and the errant Canaanite cities.

The winds carry the radioactive cloud to Sumer. People die a terrible death, animals perish, the water is poisoned, the soil becomes barren. Sumer and its great civilization lie prostrate. Its legacy passes to Abraham's seed as he begets -at age 100- a legitimate heir: Isaac.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The object in WWT could be a gas cloud, a dust cloud, or even a galaxy. WWT says "No Object" about thousands of such objects.

Nibiru does not exist. It is an invention of Zecharia Stichin, an economist who's hobby was misinterpreting Sumerian tablets. Then he found he could make money with his hobby.

The result of a massive object entering the inner solar system every 3,600 years would be a complete disruption of the orbits of the inner planets. Instead what do we have? Very nearly perfectly circular orbits, all very nearly in the exactly same plane (the ecliptic).

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's all fine except for one important fact- Worldwide Telescope unnecessarily removed a very crucial tool, namely the IRIS micron tool that could have assisted in the continued detection of an possible star companion to Sol.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This object also appears to be on the move.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean.

The IRIS dataset is available in WWT (in imaging options).

[edit on 3/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, when I rebooted WWT the IRIS function came up, but only one function- and this time- It has given classifications to our invisible friends- one is a galaxy, and another is a star.

This is the picture that sparked the first Nibiru alert on WWT. However they are calling it a Galaxy and star- even though it's bloody invisible

So, what's left is this orange ball to debunk.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join