It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite XBOX 360 Games

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Blacksite: Area 51 - (cool Conspiracy theme!)

Lord of the Rings: Conquest - (good button mashing action game, not as bad as many say

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - (ok I like LOTR, this is a good RTS)

Startrek: Legacy - (fun Star Trek shoot 'em up and you can control Rommies and Klingon ships too!!!)

Fallout 3 - (Just and awesome game. like 100 hours of gameplay. Wow it rules! :uzi

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I really should give LOTR:Conquest a try. The only reason I haven't was due to the poor reviews it recieved.
I'd much prefer SW:Battlefront 3 than Conquest.

Maybe I'm living in a dream world or something, lol

How would you compare Conquest to SW:B 2?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cunnobar the Slayer

Forgot about Blacksite A51. Excellent game.

I wasted my money on Fallout 3, just can't get my hands around it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Fallout: New Vegas is the next installment.

And yea, just because you like some rpgs...doesn't neccessarily mean you would enjoy others.

Like me, I LOVE Oblivion, but I LIKE Fallout, so yeah..

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
resident evil 5 makes killing zombies fun but... i go with left 4 dead if i really want to kill zombies but i got a new game prototype the first day i got it i was hooked great gameplay and story line...

rainbow six vegas 2 in my opinion is one of the greatest reality shooting games out there besides cod4... the best story line in a game for me tho would have to be gears2 but my all time favorite xbox 360 game would have to be gears 2 not only because of the story line but the gameplay

i never really liked halo 3 i thought the story line was good but the online play was way to easy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join