It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ineffectual, the fraudulent, Osama bin Laden!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Proof that we need not worry about Osama bin Laden and his anonymous thugs:

If OBL really had the command of Muslims worldwide, shouldn't there be, and have been for some time now, people of Islam rioting and firebombing in American cities daily? We haven't really seen anything like that yet, have we?

So maybe bin Ladens little "Jihad" is a dud. And as such, maybe there isn't a real big reason to go around cleansing the conspicuous regions of the world of the terrorist scum, at least to the extent that Bush would have it...

Maybe all the world needs is a good lethal injection of Stars and Bars, Mom, and Apple Pie; the proverbial subjects of a proverbial nation. It seems to me that the Muslims that live here don't hear a word of what bin Laden is trying to tell them. Maybe they are just enjoying living out their lives in relative harmony, like bin Laden wishes he could. For Christ's sake, he was disowned by his family, then by his country, and then again by the very Agency that trained him to be what he is today. I think we're dealing with a grown man, with neglect issues that have followed him since childhood.

Imagine being a child in a family of 40 brothers and sisters! Only one father, but eight or nine mothers to choose from, most of which weren't really allowed out of their concubine's quarters.

Yes! NO! To fight Osama bin Laden effectively, all we need is a blanket, a plate of Halaal cookies, and a bunch of hugs!

Then, when everything's cool between he and us, CYANIDE GAS!!!

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The best way to fight terrorism is to elect a new president. And I'm not talkin' bout Kerry, either. Someone who is not beholden to the military/industrial/pharmaceutical/banking/oil cartel. I don't know if someone fitting that bill could ever make it to that level of elective politics without getting run out of town. But its time Americans pulled their heads outta their a@!es and started putting real people in office. That's the only way to START to make things better.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sorry, I just had to make this a new thread...
[Edited on 17-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
The best way to fight terrorism is to elect a new president. And I'm not talkin' bout Kerry, either. Someone who is not beholden to the military/industrial/pharmaceutical/banking/oil cartel. I don't know if someone fitting that bill could ever make it to that level of elective politics without getting run out of town. But its time Americans pulled their heads outta their a@!es and started putting real people in office. That's the only way to START to make things better.

Right, ECK. There's a reason why those guys don't want anyone but Bush to be re-elected. They know that while he's in office, he's sure to hurl bombs at neighborhoods (coincidentally, where the evil-doers hide) and kill enough innocents to be justification for more members to come to their cause.

They were right in the Spain threat. Kerry would be too un-reactive for them to keep wind in their sails.

DC

new topics

top topics

join