It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States MUST now join the British Commonwealth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
You have to be kidding me right?
You are being sarcastic surely?
How many people died in America, getting away from a Royal dictatorship?
I doubt they will just be re joining anytime soon

We had a referendum here in Australia, to get rid of the Evil Queen.
Without any fighting.
And the majority of robotic retarded wastes of space, who are severely brainwashed and brain dead, voted to keep her.
So perhaps fighting is the only way to get rid of the thing.

You Sir have gotten your facts wrong there and I take offence to your comments.

The majority of Australians did not vote to keep the queen. Those as you quote "robotic retarded wastes of space, who are severely brainwashed and brain dead" were not that at all and actually used their brains.

The referendum was a shame brought in by the former primeminister John Howard....he knew and so did all the opinion polls that Australia had a majority concencus to abolish their ties with the monarchy. The fraud that took place was the way the former Liberal government structured the question.

People were not voting on whether they wanted the queen or not but the proposal put forward was that the Federal parliament would be voting in the President and not the people.....the people were totally against this and one of the main reasons it fell through.

The US doesnt need to join the commonwealth, we already have an unofficial Anglo alliance as it is. And theres nothing wrong with that.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What if the citizens of the individual states were to renounce the US citizenship en masse? They would remain citizens of their respective states, since the USA is a federation, and would remain entitled to all of the rights provided by their states' Constitutions and not be subject to the governance of the United States' Federal government, no?

Anyone want to look into the feasibility and/or ramifications of this on a legal basis? I've no legal background to fall back on for this, which is why I ask.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by abecedarian]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
HMmmm,oh well,,,,,viva republica australis,,,

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Those of us that are of Scottish descent would like to dump the Windsor's and bring back the rightful monarchy of Scotland and the British empire the house of Stuart.

There was a lot of scots shipped off to the colonies after the Second Jacobite uprising, And there are a lot more of us now. Do you really want us back.

Heigh! Johnnie Cowp, are ye wauken yet?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

That's for the info MM, I hadn't known that.

-----------------------------------------------

As for the USA joining the commonwealth, it's really not necessary. The globalist bankers who control England have controlled us as well since 1913.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
sorry wrong post.

[edit on 4/3/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's only a matter of time before our colonial cousins return to the fold, just like the prodigal son they will be welcomed with open arms! LOL.

Seriously, this will never happen.
The powers that be seem determined to undermine British society at every level in an attempt to bring about a strong and United Europe.

Consecutive British governments have conspired to commit treason against the British people; we should have retained our close trade links with our Ozzie, Kiwi and Canadian friends who have been true and steadfast friends.

The USA will be a beautiful country when it grows up. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I would welcome back our friends across the water......

as long as you acknowledge us as the masters, do what your told and behave this time

(grabs can of beer, popcorn and tin hat and waits patiently for massive chomps and abuse from people without a sense of humour)

(ps, mods, this is no more flamebait than the original post was!)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

(ps, mods, this is no more flamebait than the original post was!)

Silly flags aside, I'm deadly serious.

For all its dreary worthiness, the Commonwealth at the moment is little more than an old Colonial Club, a talking shop if you will. I honestly think it could be transformed into a powerful alliance, for trade, cultural links, mutual defence etc etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

Wow, i thought there was some trading and cultural links going on right now! And for mutual defense... so many alliances, yet so few real enemies

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have news for y'all, the United states and it's citizens have been owned by Brittan for a very long time, I am fairly certain that the United state was only actually independent for a few days. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
.....the United states and it's citizens have been owned by Brittan for a very long time, ....

All of us are owned by someone.
However, some are more aware of this than others.

Britain does not own the USA.

The British 'Crown', or more accurately a group of very old, European banking families / organisations, who happen to have their base inside 'The City Of London', en.wikipedia.org... may, just may, have some old claim to US ownership, (this would surely be dismissed in US Law Courts if openly pursued!).

However, I think it is more than possible that this cabal are trying to control world events, (as they have been for a very long time), in an effort to drive forward their own agenda for world trade and government.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
And the majority of robotic retarded wastes of space, who are severely brainwashed and brain dead, voted to keep her.
So perhaps fighting is the only way to get rid of the thing.

If it's name calling you want here it is!

You are a Traitor! A traitor to your heritage, a traitor to your country, and a traitor to the memory of the men and women who fought and died under your flag defending your right to be an idiot! Maybe you should take a closer look at the commonality of our ancestoral history instead of insulting those who chose to embrace their shared heritage!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

You do realise that every one of those things you think is uniquely American were actually lifted directly out of English Common Law, chiefly the Bill of Rights.

You weren't the first country in the world to claim any of those things, nor were you the first to have a constitution. The UK has one too you know and has had it far longer than you might think.

Personally, I wouldn't want the US to join the commonwealth. They'd be a loose cannon at best, or try to take it over at worst.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

uh no..

I dont belive you know freedom, and perhaps neither do we...
But you described the NWO man, thats evil... Why dont we all just share love and leave it at that?

You damn FACISTS

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I doubt the USA would ever adopt the Westminster System, which IMHO is a superior method of electing government. Oh yeah... Costs less too!

When living under a dictatorship you do not get a choice.

one world goverment.
one world bank.
one world currency.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Noooo, why would you want that.......

Us Aussies have been trying for years to convert our government into a democratic nation, rather than having a monarchy.

We are big enough and ugly enough to run ourselves after all

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Even if we became a republic, we would still have hold of the apron strings on mother England.
Once touched by the empire you cannot wash it off.
Even the mighty US of A who went through a civil war to seperate itself from England, and They have had presidents who where more than happy to bow down before the queen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join