It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Harris's It's an Illusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
How many of you ATS members watched John Harris's presentation about Great Britain's system of government? How credible is his research? Are his findings that much of a legal loophole? I think any researcher would-- as in any particular case--place his research and analysis of a legal system under strict scrutiny. Are we merely just fictitous entities when it comes to the legal definition of the term, "person?" I realize the word varies in definition according to different legal dictionaries.

Is the whole "system" really just a croc?

I would like your thoughts that can possibly refute Mr. Harris's claims.

For those of you haven't seen watched the video, it can be found right here:
bbc5.tv...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by LactoseIntolerant]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by LactoseIntolerant]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nice try my friend but as you see the sheeple on here would rather moan about their lot in life and ask for soultions, then as soon as someone like John Harris comes along and shows through his actions how to deal with their problems (doesn't matter if its UK, Canada, USA, Europe) they would rather talk about UFO's, 2012 'Star Gates' etc

What he's telling you has been said by many many others and yes its 100%. Look at William Shroud, Robert Menard.

Good post

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply! About time someone read my post or viewed John Harris' video! I agree that this particular "mainstream" conspiracy network is a bit too commercial in my taste. The most viewed posts are that of an 18 Y.O. female's vlog entry for the week. I can only imagine the countless young bachelors in their Stargate t-shirts typing away rebuttals deep within their mother's basement.....

When conspiracies are a commodity... Only in America.....

[edit on 15-3-2009 by LactoseIntolerant]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by LactoseIntolerant]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have to admit that if this is the only thread covering John Harris I'm disgusted with the lack of replies.

As I see it, this would have a greater effect than if all US citizens stopped paying income tax.

This implies that from the point of birth registration you are owned and been accepted into a contract without consent.

I'm sure people have been trying to convey this to people before but John Harris has a working class appeal about him, someone I could directly relate to. He received a rude awakening whilst watching Loose Change and didn't dwell on the many anomolies which Loose Change has within it.

Instead his journey has taken him to questioning the root of control.

He's not the best speaker, a little nervous, but he gets his message across.

If you haven't watched it I certainly recommend it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
And here are the Youtube videos for any interested parties:

John Harris - It's an illusion Part 1/5

John Harris - It's an illusion Part 2/5

John Harris - It's an illusion Part 3/5

John Harris - It's an illusion Part 4/5

John Harris - It's an illusion Part 5/5

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Koka]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LactoseIntolerant

I had not heard of John Harris.

I had found a lot of this out on my own though.

Great to see someone out there speaking about it with people listening.

Ill be checking out the info you posted and am watching his video just now.

S+F

new topics

top topics

join