It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports On Obama and The New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here are the links to the photos I told you I would take of the broadcast. Don't assume the enlightened to be at all insane.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

So WE Americans are the ones who screwed up your world and in the same breath We Americans should save your lives. WTF!?? Unfortunately I do not speak improper English so when you can speak properly and make perfect sense.

I will promise you this, (WE whoever WE are) are not coming to save you we are worried about our children at this time. If you, from abroad, seen this thing in a perspective that I WE didn't, a very long time ago, then it appears that you should fly your magic broom over here and SAVE US!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
pics are good yes ,but i missed the live report ,is tere a way we could view that footage ,

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MEATPIE

The link in the OP works fine. Just saying?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Looks like they changed the graphic. Probably got a call from their boss in the White House

Actually, what they are talking about has nothing to do with the NWO but could be a part of how it may start. I don't think CNN normally uses NWO except to disparage Republicans, so they changed the title because Obama is not a Republican. The whole piece was actually a bash Europe bit anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mplsbookworm

Looks like a couple of people owe you and apology. You should upload the images to ATS and put them in your OP. People are to lazy to click the links. Embedding the images is easy.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For the record, "New World Order" was literally the headline on CNN with Lou Dobbs. No exaggeration here.

Whether Lou Dobbs and CNN did any exaggerating is the question.

I, however, believe that Obama will see this as the opportunity he was looking for to rebuild America's image like he kept saying. Unfortunately, Europe is perfectly happy to be a parasite, (no offense, its you gov't NOT you) hating us when things are good, loving us when you want something. When people act like that, we generally stop being our friends...

I think Obama may also see this as a power grab if he actually does have malevolent intentions.

The man cannot be trusted. Look at his history (not the bogus birth record stuff but his actual self acknowledged history) and you will see he is a power hungry communist. He intends to equalize to make up for his own perceptions of suffering. Unfortunately, life may be equally crappy for everyone if the congress and supreme court don't put a stop to Obama's ridiculous behaviour.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragman
For the record, "New World Order" was literally the headline on CNN with Lou Dobbs. No exaggeration here.

They clearly changed it later on. Wonder why

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here... is this the Lou Dobbs, New World Order video your speaking about..
www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You did not listen, while everybody in Europe saw it coming. And now when it hits ya in the face you guys are screaming and panicking. It is too late people, we had hoped you would have seen the light way earlier, now the whole planet is doomed and there aint a freakin' thing we can do about it anymore.

Hold on there pal!!!! while everybody in Europe saw it coming YOU GUYS didn't do a damn thing to stop it before it jumped ship and came to the new world. Now because you and your ancestors were to lazy to get off your asses and put a stop to this in the very beginning YOU now have the nerve to point your fingers at us and blame us for not stopping it. GET REAL! You and your lazy sheep friends in Europe are the reason the NWO is a threat today! IF you want to blame anyone for the NWO being a threat today i suggest you find a mirror and look in it really hard before you start blaming anyone outside of Europe for this crap!

As for The topic. Its about damn time the MSM started talking about the NWO seriously. people need to know what their future is going to be if they don't stand up to these bastards. and its not just us here in the U.S. its everyone in the world!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I agree atleast we are allowed guns here and as long as we have them there wont be a new world order here in the US. as for other countries you should have stood your ground when you had the chance we will stand fast here in USA. our government is scared to declare martial law and try to tell us we cannot have weapons, just not gonna happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mplsbookworm

So WE Americans are the ones who screwed up your world and in the same breath We Americans should save your lives. WTF!?? Unfortunately I do not speak improper English so when you can speak properly and make perfect sense.

I will promise you this, (WE whoever WE are) are not coming to save you we are worried about our children at this time. If you, from abroad, seen this thing in a perspective that I WE didn't, a very long time ago, then it appears that you should fly your magic broom over here and SAVE US!

What i meant when i said that you guys are the ones who can save us, is, i mean.. We cant really get on the bike and ride our way to the other side of the planet. You are there, you can stop them. Besides that, it is your country, you have the right to do so, and we, europeans dont.

[edit on 5/3/09 by TheNetherlands]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join