It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports On Obama and The New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

CNN Reports On Obama and The New World Order

www.cnn.com

Britain seeks U.S. cooperation 2:51
British PM Gordon Brown wants a new deal-like global economic bailout plan. Kitty Pilgrim reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Use of all Caps

[edit on 3/3/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here it goes. I knew this would happen. Is Obama really turning out to be one of the horrible elite? I knew it! This is crazy. The above video linked doesn't describe it the way Lou Dobbs broadcast did just a few minutes ago, but I have never seen anything in regards to Obama (with his approval) and the New World Order so loudly broadcasted by the MSM!!! This is nuts. The title at the bottom of the screen was NEW WORLD ORDER and there was our new President smiling and making deals with other global elite. I can't even begin to describe what I am feeling right now! The ELITE HAVE GOT US AGAIN!!! Obama was another devil in disguise and my DUMB A!@ VOTED FOR HIM!!! WTF!!! This is INSANE!!!!!

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And sadly, so many more people who also voted for him will embrace the idea because they still do not think Obama can do wrong. At least Obama didn't completely lie....change is coming, unfortunately all the people who voted for him will be needing their change back

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
New World Order eh?

I'll let the mods moderate this one, but you know what you did wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Please do not make misleading thread titles.

Second line

Also please google new deal. The phrase global just means it is across many countries.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Unfortunately I was just watching LOU DOBBS AND THE TITLE ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN WAS NEW WORLD ORDER!!!! I am not misleading or losing my mind. I am watching Lou Dobbs LIVE and I linked the closest thing to what I was watching. Someone, somewhere besides me and my husband seen this! OR AM I the only person who actually watches the news!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mplsbookworm
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Unfortunately I was just watching LOU DOBBS AND THE TITLE ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN WAS NEW WORLD ORDER!!!! I am not misleading or losing my mind. I am watching Lou Dobbs LIVE and I linked the closest thing to what I was watching. Someone, somewhere besides me and my husband seen this! OR AM I the only person who actually watches the news!

That just means you are projecting things onto the physical world and your brain is going "crazy"., You might get off the internet for a few... months.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

Get off the internet? I work 80 hours a week at a Medical Lab so I am rarely on the internet. Check my ATS points compared to yours sweety! I am a married mother with much better things to do than go internet nuts. Don't be disrespectful! You will most definitely see when I find the exact broadcast! Iditot!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Get off the internet? I work 80 hours a week at a Medical Lab so I am rarely on the internet. Check my ATS points compared to yours sweety! I am a married mother with much better things to do than go internet nuts. Don't be disrespectful! You will most definitely see when I find the exact broadcast! Iditot!

Don't let the disinfo crowd stir you up too much, lm. You can always tell when you're over the target by the flack you're getting.

My advise is to spend a bit more time on the internet. If you voted for Obeyme, Bushler, McSame or any republicRAT, you've not gone nearly far enough down the rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

There are those here that fully understand the title and the thread. Some people are paid shills or have an agenda to debunk the truth...

btw...
Careful or you will end up like me. Look at my points. I got under the skin of one of these high point people and they ended up being friends with the Mods..I got kicked off the board for awhile and bribed my way back on by saying sorry a few times and buying an ATS mug...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
FYI- I am in Minnesota, Central Time. The same show will be REBROADCASTED at 11pm for you to see for yourself. I am watching Headline News (HLN).

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here is a link to Lou Dobbs report on the Global "New Deal"
I'm not sure if this is the same report you are referring to though.

loudobbs.tv.cnn.com...

scroll down and you will see a link to the "Global New Deal " video.
I can't seem to get the correct link when I copy it here.

www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2009/03/02/ldt.pilgrim.global.new.deal.cnn

I did not see or hear the words, "New World Order".

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Sparky63]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yea, I saw it also! Lol some here spend there time in a panic jumping the gun and attacking anyone they can to feel better.

Why it can not be true! I said so.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am not trying to get on the good list on any website. I dont always post, or care to. I love to read, not scream conspiracies.

The live broadcast and that internet clip are NOT what I am directly referring to. Maybe that is what you are not understanding. I linked the online version only because the live tv feed is not yet posted anywhere. I was watching it live, on my television. They were not identical broadcasts. It is rebroadcasting in one hour. I will photograph it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Why do you, american people, get all freaked out by this?

We, on the other side of the planet, have warned you for this. Decades and decades we are telling you people to stand up against your so-called leaders.

You did not listen, while everybody in Europe saw it coming. And now when it hits ya in the face you guys are screaming and panicking. It is too late people, we had hoped you would have seen the light way earlier, now the whole planet is doomed and there aint a freakin' thing we can do about it anymore.

Now, i hope i never have to post the things i wrote above, but i am afraid i can do it way sooner than we all think.
What i meant is, it is YOUR government that is doing this too all of us. You have led the world into a Muslim vs the Rest war, you have led the world into an economic crisis etc etc. And you, the US, WILL lead us into the hands of a New World Order.

And because it is the US, you american people are the only people that can save us. Stand up to your so called leaders and stop them before its too late.

Why does the entire planet see this except you guys. Blind patriotism? Come on dudes, make sure i dont have to post the first part of this posting

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I knew thier was a reason why obama and Bush met and talked..it wa all over the new jsut as obama won the elections... bet the NWO and global takeover was part of their convo too..

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

You are right. We are the last stand and the few of us that do see it, cannot wake up the rest of the mornons to stop it.

Maybe I get because I am dutch.

I don't even know what else to say at this point.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
What i meant is, it is YOUR government that is doing this too all of us. You have led the world into a Muslim vs the Rest war, you have led the world into an economic crisis etc etc. And you, the US, WILL lead us into the hands of a New World Order.

LOLOL! You really don't think they have their fingers in pies the world over? You don't think that YOU aren't just as much a target? There's a thread on here where Europe just allowed fluoride to be added to food, since it's "safe."

Why would we want it in our food to begin with? What is the point?

And because it is the US, you american people are the only people that can save us.

Oh, sweetheart. It's up to ALL of us. That is why I wrote my book. That is why I offer it for free (linked in my sig). I have a map to freedom and abundance within a fictional frame. Relax and enjoy the first two chapters and get set for The Diary in Chapter Three.

Stand up to your so called leaders and stop them before its too late.

Stand up to yours as well. We all must stand up. Not just this one beset populace.

Why does the entire planet see this except you guys. Blind patriotism? Come on dudes, make sure i dont have to post the first part of this posting

I see it...and the rest you seem unaware of. It is a blight on (or really, IN) our world. And we humans, as a race, must pull ourselves from the fire together.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This thread is about the same topic and quite a few claimed to have seen the same word, nwo, used: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join