It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN right NOW (3/3/2009)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Lou Dobbs said Obama & Brown = New World Order. I'm shocked this is on CNN. Watch it. I'll get source links later. this is happening NOW!

mod edit: to add date to title

[edit on 3/4/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Its all out in the open now. You see most newscasters talking about it and its reached the point where its out of the closet.
They can no longer cover this up. Big changes and big surprises will come soon.

This is it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw that too. First Glenn Beck was talking about FEMA camps, now Lou Dobbs has "New World Order" on the screen. What a day for conspiracy theorists!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

It shows that us, nut cases, are smarter than those who are building rockets for NASA and being sheep.

GLOBALIZATION is the word du jour.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Beck mentioned at the start of his show how bad of an idea "globalization" as they are calling it is. He pointed out that when one country taxes are set to high, the citizens can still escape, but what they want is for us to have no where to run to. Scary concept.

I missed Dobbs but I saw the poll at the end. 93% think that globalization is the reason we are in this economic problem.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Happening now? Hmm so in say 3 months time when nothing actually happens will everyone admit they are wrong and just plain paranoid?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow. I'm surprised they would publicize the NWO like that. I would think that CNN would find such theories blasphemy.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As the saying goes.
"The whole world is a stage."
This comes as no surprise.
I wonder whats next?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Happening now? Hmm so in say 3 months time when nothing actually happens will everyone admit they are wrong and just plain paranoid?

try 3 years.

-

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Well it's been 9 years since martial law was supposed to be implemented because of Y2K....just how long should people be prepared for?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You must must be programmed to fear the NWO.
You are just supposed to be driven by fear, thats all.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

And what happens if 9-11 gets exposed as an inside job... What does that mean for America?

Will you have a little fear then?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yep, you got that right...it is happening right NOW

Second line: dance party!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by 12.21.12

And what happens if 9-11 gets exposed as an inside job... What does that mean for America?

Will you have a little fear then?

Well that is something that inevitably needs to happen so we can move on.
I look forward the day humanity no longer welcomes being treated like labratory animals.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I'll probably just claim i prevented it. Just like I did world war 3, because that hasn't happened yet....seriously tho something stinks on this continent and no one's addressing it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So now Obama is NWO, fine, fine. As far as I know Dobbs and Beck never said bush is NWO. Interesting, impeccable timing!

I'm gonna guess who's going to cry NWO next, hannity, limbaugh, o'reilly, coulter, malkin, the whole shebang.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have seen the words NWO on TV before..
I still truly do not give them merit..On the other hand..I hate the idea of a Global New Deal...that sounds more like a hidden NWO to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The whole world but a few of the blind are well aware WHAT caused 9/11, why it was done and hence, here we are today.
It doesnt take a great rocket scientist.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well they're still putting all that poison the news has reported on for years into our food and water, and there's no revolution happened yet to fix THAT problem. So what are you all gunna do now? Act like you've accomplished something?

Now that it is officially here, we can all shrug and go about our usual business of bending over and spreading wide.....

I was pretty sure I was being forceably held down and rammed in the ass constantly before, but thanks Lou for confirming that suspicion.

That gorilla in the living room is a pain in the ass, and he stinks, and he's getting his poop everywhere!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
globalization can be stopped ,how, well you see theres this thing that nobody seems to know too much about,its called democracy and when its working properly, you get this, in australia starting from today ,all major chemical companies,monsanto,duponte,ect,and their workforce and distributors are now FAIR GAME .
IF YOU WORK IN ANY AREA OF ANY OF THESE COMPANIES ,INCLUDING FUEL TRANSPORT COMPANIES,ANYONE HAVING ANY INVOLMENT ,DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY,WITH THE MANUFACTURING OF FERTILIZERS AND OR FLUORIDE ,ANYONE DIRECTLY OR,,INDIRECTLY,EMPLOYED OR OTHERWISE BY HAARP FACILITIES AROUND THE WORLD,ANYONE DELIVERING HERBICIDES AND INCECTISIDES,AIREAL SPRAYING OF ANYSORT ,,,,WILL AN ARE, FAIR GAME

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join