It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Super Humans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Does anyone here think that everything's starting to look like an "illusion" or is it just me?

I use to take everything so seriously a few years ago (school, job, education, etc.) but now it all seems like a big joke. Kind of like a virtual reality.

I'm not talking about the Matrix here, I'm talking something a bit deeper.

Why does everything we, a couple million humans, talk about start to manifest and become real?

For example, there's lots of talk about the economy going down hill, WW3, etc. that it's beginning to come about and happen in this "illusion". (No, I'm not talking about the movie The Secret, I'm talking about something deeper)

Why are our imaginations suppressed? We've all heard of people giving an "idea" that we all judge too soon of being "far-fetched" and "outlandish" or "unrealistic."

How do we know?

If you REALLY think about it, and I mean "really" think about it, you'll know that deep down in your heart "something" is not right, and you ask yourself "Is This What Life Is Suppose To Be? I Don't Like It."

"Scientists" say that about 90% of the human DNA is junk.

It is NOT "junk". It is something of HIGH value and I believe whoever is in charge of this fake "illusion" is trying to suppress that "junk".

We all should be telepathic, clairvoyant, psychic, etc. with super human abilities right now. It is the year 2009 and I repeat 2009 and we are still living like cave men.

Have you thought about what "historians" say about our past? That we were all Neanderthals and really stupid and dumb. That we were all barbaric and needed to be "tamed".

Ever since birth we HEAR and READ events of our "history", past, that we become brainwashed into believing it.

No average person can prove WW2 existed. There are some people that can say my grandfather/grandmother was in WW2, etc.

Those are a few people, and therefore, have a LIMITED view on what was going on around their time. After all TV's were just starting to appear, and the only main news was from the radio or newspaper.

Radio and newspaper can BOTH be manipulated.

So basically what I'm saying is we, the people, don't know what happened to us beyond 75 YEARS ago.

This is an "illusion." We WERE and STILL are all Telepathic, Clairvoyant, etc. and that 90% of "junk" DNA is responsible for it, however, it is being suppressed with what we see, hear, read in our everyday lives.

We all need to start putting our "thoughts" and "imaginations" in a different direction to manifest a more fun and loving planet.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I believe forums such as this one are a good place to start with "awakening" people because we are all a step "ahead" than the average person.

This is a "Conspiracy" website (Average people would never come to these sites) and so WE, everyone here, "know" something that the general population doesn't know.

We are all "bored" with our lives, and so we come to sites such as these to mentally stimulate our minds. Why? Because that is how life was suppose to be: FUN.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why don't we tie our own hands behind our backs while we're at it...?

One-liner for sure...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
S&F OP! props for this one. though your subject was very broad i can definetely feel the vibes of your thread. first of all if you think this is all an illusion and what the mass population thinks/believes is what manifests and is ACCEPTED as reality, check out
www.youtube.com... check out the second video too.

www.youtube.com... greg braden holographic universe. this explains more and is important to watch.

www.youtube.com... science of miracles. this sums up all the studies i have done. BEAUTIFUL!!!

whats interesting is if we create reality with our thoughts then all this fear mongering and talks of doom and control by the nwo and you BELIEVE we lose, and enough people believe it, then guess what? thats why these studies on meditation in certain locations have made such EXTRAORDINARY results! its exciting to see.

now i hear you saying ya ya but how can one person make a difference when focusing on LOVE and UNITY in such a disturbing world living in soo much FEAR!? well my friend, listen to this whole video and especially the metaphor at just about 5 minutes in.
www.youtube.com...

and for the record i never see this written anywhere but had this epiphany when i was stizzoned one day
the stuff about the secret and the power of the mind like spoken of in the science of mirales sure works. you just have to feel as if it already is. i.e. dont say you WANT to feel love and compassion towards others. get an understanding for love and compassion then feel as if you already are that way and thats all there is to it.

just remember everything happens in our minds before it is manifested into this physical space-time. if it wasnt an idea, conjured up in your mind, then it couldnt be. ponder on that for a while and itll open up the heavens to you.

let me know what ya think of all this

In Lak'ech

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yes...

We are Change
-Good quote, besides being the name of an awesome group of confronters

Be the change you want to see in the world.
-Ghandi

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
But we all are,

But people want to take a pill, or "Buy" those powers, not work for them.

The abilities you mention though are within everyones grasp, like becoming a doctor, but you have to put in at least, usually 20 yrs more time and work on each.

The trick is though though things or powers you talk about are part of the illusion to.

So bothering is rather like trying to find out how to fix the opening sequence in your fav PS3 game, so you always win no matter what.

Boring eh, why bother, you know you have not really done it, just cheated. And your just cheating an illusiory game as well......

isnt it better to get to know the programmer of the game?

TRUST ME ON THIS though he has some good failsafes built in, so that those who get to obsessed or see the hacks as the truths or right path to his office door are blocked or led on a merry go round within their own illusion.

Only the genuine of heart can see the game maker. And he does not like cheats, but loves though who know how to cheat but choose not to.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
People understood this mechanism long ago and have been since using it to maintain power. Crappy thing is we all gotta start from scratch on it. I have seen a much higher success rate in all apsects of life whne I don't acknowledge the possiblity of failure, or fear it. You've heard women like confident men? Men like a confident handshake? If you think you've "created" something simply by thinking it will happen it is hard to think you caused it without laughing at yourself i find. This is a huge blockage. And of course we all have to put a portion of our mind in watch mode just in case this whole idea is pure insanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I was thinking in your idea, and in the end, I believed that the answer to the "evolution" and to become in a "super human" is the develop of the technology with. We need to liberate our body and soul from the Slave of the "WORK" (remember "by the sweat of your brow") and concentrate our evolution non in the body evolution but in the soul and spirit evolution, trough get knowledge and inner develop.

The techonology can help the mankind to do that, to "forgive the materia and concentrate in energy"... we are energy, remember that, in differents vibration frecuencies.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by MorgothaM]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by MorgothaM]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Funny, the title of this thread doesn't really tell the body of the post!

It's rather misleading, although some part did agree with the title.

Here's my opinion. I think technology helps in dumbing down our 'superhuman' abilities.

Someone will say, what about the past? Ancient humans seem to be smarter than modern humans. What about the recent past, pre-industrial revolution? There are much less free-thinkers during those days, free-thinkers are burned at the stake.

Over reliance on technology and suppression of ideas, alone or combined kills our extra-human abilities.

Relying too much on technology is like helping a butterfly get out of its cocoon, it will never fly and die. Unfortunately, we've gone so addicted to it that we can't imagine life without it.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Super humans???? That is funny poop...can you bend metal objects with your mind, read people's minds, have the ability to teleport, do you know the secret to immortality, etc? Humans are barbaric gullible simpletons and that is all we will ever be. Humans are no better than cockroaches, breed and kill, thats all we're good for. Bring on the afterlife, that's when it will get interesting, life on earth is a temporary situation. Enjoy it while you are here.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

Super humans???? That is funny poop...can you bend metal objects with your mind, read people's minds, have the ability to teleport, do you know the secret to immortality, etc? Humans are barbaric gullible simpletons and that is all we will ever be. Humans are no better than cockroaches, breed and kill, thats all we're good for. Bring on the afterlife, that's when it will get interesting, life on earth is a temporary situation. Enjoy it while you are here.

This is what the society is shaping humanity into. It's a very evil, anti-human society(quite ironically).

Otherwise, the first sentence is correct.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If you disagree and you don't believe that you have super human abilities, then that's fine.

I believe there's those of us that do believe there's more to what we live in currently, and that we are really MORE POWERFUL than they tell us.

I believe this as well because we do have super human abilities. There's no such thing as "junk" DNA.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Everything is your mind

And a book:
www.ascentofhumanity.com...

They know that there is a way the world is supposed to be, and a magnificent role for themselves in that more beautiful world. Broken to the lesser lives we offer them, they react with hostility, rage, cynicism, depression, escapism, or self-destruction—all the defining qualities of modern adolescence. Then we blame them for not bringing these qualities under control, and when they finally have given up their idealism we call them mature. Having given up their idealism, they can get on with the business of survival: practicality and security, comfort and safety, which is what we are left with in the absence of purpose. So we suggest they major in something practical, stay out of trouble, don't take risks, build a résumé. We think we are practical and wise in the ways of the world. Really we are just broken and afraid. We are afraid on their behalf, and, less nobly, we are afraid of what their idealism shows us: the plunder and betrayal of our own youthful possibilities.

But more and more young people I know refuse this indoctrination, to care about gathering more material things or to make them their life's goal and so on...
Also more and more do not care about "status" and "image" in today's twisted "society", so they are free people.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I use to take everything so seriously a few years ago (school, job, education, etc.) but now it all seems like a big joke. Kind of like a virtual reality.

You've taken the words right out of my mouth! This is exactly how i feel and have been feeling for a little while now.

You're pretty much bang on about us all creating our reality around us. And that's why I reckon that the world is killing Jade Goody. As the paper landed on the floor this morning, I saw her bald little head, sensationalist headline and thought "oh for # sake, get off my paper" And i know that everyone is sick of reading about her. That's just gonna set the world in motion to think "hurry up and die" And if everyone's thinking that, then it's gonna happen alot quicker in this new realisation of reality we have.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yea Bobby, I dont think you are alone there.
I too have had that feeling since I started reading up on all this wierd stuff that is actually going on.
Some how I feel abit upset that I'm not a part of it , if it is true ..

But like you say, job, yes feels pointless, but I must go too make a buck or else there will be no supper for me or my kids ! One has to eat .

I printed d a page for a friend at work, it was the 'bilderberg agenda for nprway 2009' and he looks at me like Im full of it ! Then just after he comes to me and say: hey, did you catch the Ufo show about Hessdalen ?

Hehe, people are so funny !!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

If you REALLY think about it, and I mean "really" think about it, you'll know that deep down in your heart "something" is not right, and you ask yourself "Is This What Life Is Suppose To Be? I Don't Like It."

Op, the problem that we, 'the awakened' have is that we have to sit around waiting for everyone else to open their eyes.

I have quoted what you have said previouslty because it holds significant relevance, what if I had quoted this to you before you 'woke up', the truth is you wouldn't of understood a word of it.

In order to go deep down in to our hearts, it is vital that we forget what we have ever been taught and look for ourselves. However, its a vicious circle really, because in order for others to understand they must have some degree of awakening, otherwise all these quotes are just empty words with no meaning.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I believe that not everyone needs to wake up. Only a small percentage need to awaken and see the truth.

The consciousness being raised will make the others follow the right path and awaken as well.

It is a domino effect.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Your not alone in your observations.

We all notice this, we all know, some refuse to take it seriously, while some, take notice, but its the 10% of the population that notices.

Just like OUR DNA 90% being junk, more like 90% of humans being junk. let the aware/awake live, the sleep die. darwins theory, survival of the fittest.

Hundreds of threads like this pop up weekly, even i posted something similar.... just look @ my profile.

Just sayin, dont beat yourself up over it. some will get it, some will never get it. just do what you have to do to get where you need to go. let the sheeple suffer for their narrow-mindedness.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I am in total accordance with your assessment of the situation we are currently presented with.

I am continually finding that words do not do anything I wish to convey any amount of justice.

We are evolving. We are loving. We are the limits of our imagination, infinite, endless, boundless.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Asmus]

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I just recently discovered this site and am glad to see that there are people out there who feel similarly to the way I feel. This is my first post so here goes: I too have this feeling of the illusory nature of the world around us. As I sit down to do certain things I feel as though they are meaningless and transient. Every time I have hinted at this in a conversation, the person I talk to dismisses this as a lack of ambition or crazy talk from smoking too much weed etc. Have any of you encountered this problem? Whereas the accepting community on this board is mindful of everyone's opinion, have people ever dismissed what you had to say as "stoner babble"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join