It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney and Operation Monarch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer

Not to sound snide, but if you've never watched it, how do you know it seems crazy? I don't have an opinion one way or t'other on the film, since I've not seen it either, but you shouldn't form an opinion without some study of the subject.

You are trolling.

Don't do that.

How is he trolling? It's a legitimate remark.

1. He misquoted me.

2. He gives nothing but denial arguments. Denial arguments don't belong on a conspiracy site.

3. He does not bother to give me the benefit of the doubt. Instead, he dismisses my claims outright in a way that is rather hypocritical.

4. This is off topic. Please contribute to the original discussion.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Club 33 is the invite-only dwelling in Disney Land where Walt used to entertain guests. Even in the 50's, he used modern technology to spy on his guests, including a seemingly benign raven in the main room that recorded his guests' activities. Evil or not, Disney had all the tools to make am empire that outlasted his own life. In reading about Walt Disney's character from the first post, I cannot say I am all that surprised. Disney was big on mind control, getting people to spend money in a fairytale fantasy land. Every aspect of the park is controlled. It is made to look large and expansive when you enter, and when you leave the architecture is designed to make the distance appear shorter to the exit. I am a former employee of Disney Land, and the 8-hour orientation alone was enough to clue me in to the personality demands and sociopathic tendencies Disney required. Point with two fingers, never lose that smile, and remember that whatever you do in Disney Land: You are ON STAGE. This means that if you work for Disney, you are an actor, as well. The "backstage" area of Disney has a putrid and rotting stench that I still can't forget...hopefully not the missing children the first poster speaks of. Was he involved in the Illuminati? Of course....what man in power isn't?

But seriously, as massive and "evil" an empire that Disney is, I am still glad there exists a perfect fairytale place to occupy our minds from the real dangers out there.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I'm sorry that you are embarrassed to have been found making a mistake, but it was something that I felt was worth correcting. You made a very serious claim and accused the wrong person. How many others might not know who you really meant and would now believe that someone you named by mistake was a pedophile? It isn't a straw man argument, it is a correction of false "facts" that you were claiming as true.

You're still welcome.
Take care,
Cindi

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by krenchilada

I have a cousin who is in management at Disneyland and another who played one of the princesses (Snow White maybe? I don't remember.) I do get a strong impression of the being on stage requirement even when just talking about how work is going with either of them.

I have no idea as to the rest, but I know that the one in management loves the company and wouldn't verify if any of this was true even if I did ask. It is interesting and I have heard some of these rumors before and always been curious about them. It's nice to get a bit more of a different perspective from someone who spent time as a Disney employee.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by krenchilada
It is made to look large and expansive when you enter, and when you leave the architecture is designed to make the distance appear shorter to the exit. Point with two fingers, never lose that smile, and remember that whatever you do in Disney Land: You are ON STAGE.

I always thought that they built the architecture that way in order to save money - as they made buildings seem larger than they were by making each story shorter with windows small, thereby creating the illusion of more size than actually existed.

As far as the two finger pointed - I never realized that, but now when I think back of all my trips to Disneyland, it's true. Curious what's the significance of that?

I noticed that when some of the Disney Movies were transferred to DVD some scenes were changed and or cut a little more than just pan and scan. So I went back to the old versions and transferred them to DVD curious of the changes. I found some interesting footage that would of been more subliminal on a VCR, but with DVD I could zoom Pan and move frame by frame and there was definitely some stuff there that was unusual - sexual related. It seems those that did the transfers at Disney realized it was no longer hidden due to new technology so they cut a few things out that were just to obvious. Not sure about the laser disc versions as I never had any of those.

While I have no doubt there was some perverted stuff going on at Disney and not so sure it's all that different from most of the rest of our world - they were just better at hiding it and creating the illusions that they were a squeaky clean organization.

I know I always loved Disney entertainment as a kid and there was nothing close to taking a trip to Disneyland - still some of my favorite childhood memories.

In another direction.

Anybody ever remember that Rocket ship to Mars ride? It was a simulation in the round with a screen in the middle of the floor and another on the ceiling I believe. After getting off that thing as a kid I can remember thinking the earth was different. Like one of those twilight zone episodes where you get transferred to another world. If there was ever one place where aliens could put you in the Matrix or holodeck earth that would of been the place they could do it - that always bugged me a bit. Like maybe Disney sold us out and everyone who's ever been to Disneyland was abducted and relocated non the wiser for it. I want to go home, anybody else want to join me?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Anybody ever remember that Rocket ship to Mars ride? It was a simulation in the round with a screen in the middle of the floor and another on the ceiling I believe. After getting off that thing as a kid I can remember thinking the earth was different. Like one of those twilight zone episodes where you get transferred to another world. If there was ever one place where aliens could put you in the Matrix or holodeck earth that would of been the place they could do it - that always bugged me a bit. Like maybe Disney sold us out and everyone who's ever been to Disneyland was abducted and relocated non the wiser for it. I want to go home, anybody else want to join me?

That's weird you should mention it.

I was four when I went on that ride, and it's the only real vivd memory I have of Disneyworld. I also came out of it with the same impression!

Very odd.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
What concerns me most is the number of people who rail on and on about "hidden meanings and subliminals" in the cartoons, thereby implanting those sinister associations into the minds of their readers as a matter of course.

What concerns me most is things like the word "SEX" deliberately appearing in the dust when Simba slams his paws down on the top of the cliff, or the obvious penis hidden in the cover of the movie "Pocahontas".

Why do the makers of these films deliberately do this? Don't ask psychologists. Ask the people upstairs who taught them. They know why.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

I'm hoping "Race to Witch Mountain" isn't as lame as I think it's going to be, but I'm going to have to see it anyway.

I took my son to see 'Bolt' last night, and they had a trailer for the above, it looks excellent. I didn't like the original but this one looks infinitely better. The special effects are 'awesome' as my boy would say.

Bolt, BTW was magnificent too. But Pixar can do very little wrong in my book. Rhino the Hamster could be an inspiration to us all.

On the whole I don't like Disney, too many absent mother's or evil female figures, which to me could be a conspiracy of gender division. I like Power Rangers though, I'm not sure why, it is absolutely appalling in so many ways, but it is quite contagious. I can't see any real harm in it. The good guys always win...a conspiracy of false expectations maybe.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
some of the things found n disney movies or covers
1.naked woman in window in the rescuers
2. the word sex in lion king
3. center spire a large penis in the original cover for the little mermaid.
4. jessica rabits beaver..

let me see if i can find the link and i'll add it

the link is ... anomalies-unlimited.com

[edit on 12-3-2009 by scorand]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by scorand]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

What concerns me most is things like the word "SEX" deliberately appearing in the dust when Simba slams his paws down on the top of the cliff, or the obvious penis hidden in the cover of the movie "Pocahontas".

Well, I never saw the aforementioned word "SEX" when watching The Lion King - until someone pointed it out, and even then, I really couldn't see it.

If I as an adult can't see this implied "evil", how the heck is a child going to? Sorry - but for me, sometimes dust is just dust. Especially when animated dust.

And on your second point - never seen this alledged "penis" in the Pocohontas movie cover. Never even heard about it.

If you're confusing "The Little Mermaid" with Pochohontas - my skepticism just went through the roof.

It's right on par with confusing C.S.Lewis with Lewis Carrol.

No offense, but if you can't get the facts straight, you don't really have any "facts" as far as I'm concerned.

Not to mention the bulk of this thread has been almost entirely about suppossed sexual subliminals and hasn't ONCE touched on anything to do with reported Monarch Programming, or testimony of alledged victims of said program.

Can you understand my skepticism on this issue?

*edit = clarity

[edit on 3/12/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Ahhh...the joys of Pixar.

BOLT was cute. I was especially blown away by the 3-D effects.

(I can't watch Wall-E without bawling my eyes out, but that's another thread on a different forum altogether.)

Fingers crossed for the new "Witch Mountain". I'm already saving up for that $15 bucket of popcorn.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTroutI like Power Rangers though, I'm not sure why, it is absolutely appalling in so many ways, but it is quite contagious. I can't see any real harm in it. The good guys always win...a conspiracy of false expectations maybe.

Hey, me too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join