It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn beck is not your God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I'm not understanding something.

Anytime someone stands up and speaks on behalf of the Republican party someone rushes to this site to discredit them. What are you guys so affraid of? Are you defining the Republican party by one man? What makes your party any better, I haven't seen anything that seperates them.

In the past few days we have had a thread to discredit Jindall, Rush and now Beck.

Maybe instead of attacking people who will not have anything to do with the Preisidency in 4 years you should concentrate on the Obama threads. God knows his actions of late need a little defending.

I think they are just trying to draw attention from Obama's clear lack of direction concerning the economy, and how obvious it has become to many he does not have the experience and wisdom to be an effective President. Their desperation will really show when they resurrect the Bush-Bashing threads.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I watch Beck every chance I get and I've never once thought that he's God. I don't even think that he's always right. I think he's interesting and entertaining.

It seems clear that there are those who are making hay out of the current predicament that the Republicans find themselves in at this time.

Some are calling Limbaugh the leader of the Republican party.

That's preposterous.

Limbaugh, like Beck, is an entertainer who's ax is politics. I believe that he's sincere in his principles and that he taps into the pulse of conservatives.

However, he's not the leader of the Republican party and Beck is not God.

Clapton is God.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I agree with almost everything you said. The only thing we differ on is.

Clapton is not God,

Ozzy is.

<< 1   >>

join