It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal, Nazi's, and the Holy Grail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
As I was watching a history channel documentary I started to wonder if the nazi's during WW2 were also persacuting the jews while in search of the holy grail. Hitler always had an interest in the esoteric and always seemed to be searching for esotaric items and i wonder if they had found out something during there exploits of WW2. Since the partition of palestine it seems that israel has been a major player in world politics and seems to have alot of benefactors considering its small population. It almost seems like they know something or have something that is of great power over the rest of the world. i wonder if anyone else has thought about this. Just a curious thought and i am just speculating

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There's no evidence that they searched specifically for the Holy Grail. They did set up a think tank to study the history and heritage of the Aryan race: the Ahnenabe.
en.wikipedia.org...

Several expeditions were launched, including Tibet. The purpose was to find evidence that linked the German people with the Aryan super race of antiquity.

Ahnenabe researchers were also responsible for many of the horrific experiments performed on human subjects.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheScale

When Germany annexed Austria they took the Spear of Destiny (or the one so claimed by the Austrians) from Vienna. Hitler wasn't particularly interested in the esoteric, that was more Himmler's baby, but Hitler was highly interested in Germanic history and wanted the Spear due to it's connection to Frederick Barbarossa, who is said to have died on his way to the Holy Land when the Spear fell from his grasp. There are a great many myths associated with Barbarossa that tie in with the Arthurian mythology that date back to the Ninth century, many of these are captured in the works of Wagner, including the Parsival.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
tell the truth, you're just trying to trick indiana jones fans into looking at your thread aren't you?!

i'm pretty sure that hitler believed in ET's; if he was looking for the "holy grail", i'd bet he didn't have a "cup" in mind when he was doing so.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
tell the truth, you're just trying to trick indiana jones fans into looking at your thread aren't you?!

LOL honestly i didnt even have indiana jones on my mind although i can see your connection there. would make a good movie no doubt but i was just more curious about what other people thought. it was just a curious question on my part.

new topics

top topics

join