It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A logical explanation of GOD [wanna hear your say]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

1. As much as there is a creation, there is a creator. The universe is an effect of the existence of an entity that transcends the existence of the universe itself. We like to call that entity “God”.

2. There is life outside of and perhaps parallel to death (not necessarily after - that’s narrowminded sequential thinking). A 10-dimensional universe guarantees that and thus, we have reason to believe in eternal life on some extra-dimensional plane.

3. The idea of God transcends religion. God was not created by religion. It’s more the other way around. Many religions may have gotten the details wrong, but the concept of God remains.

4. The circle of life coincides with the first law of thermodynamics that energy merely moves from state to state. Thus when a loved one dies, their lifeforce returns to the source from which it was spawned.

5. If there are 10 dimensions, which embody every possible permutation of every possible reality, then I’m pretty sure there is an alternate universe out there where beings are made of pure energy, where time has no bearing on life, where there is no suffering, no tears and no dichotomy of good and evil.

Well if you are one of those people who keep arguing about religion, read this and try to wrap your head around it. It is where science and religion meets a very good article.
xenlogic.wordpress.com...

At the end of the article you can find videos which explains the M-Theory so the individuals who are clueless can get at least some understanding.

The 5 points above summarizes the whole article, it is pretty big because the target audience is everyone(not babies), well some education is required, also english

I wanna hear all of your thoughts on this, it is a mind boggling idea and it solves many of the religiouse paradox.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is warping my brain a bit, on the 2nd point right now (pun intented).

I look forward to finishing the article, brain intact and having something to say later

Cheers for the link

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
God and Religion are two different things.

Deist believe in god but not organized religion.

www.deism.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Good dabble into Superstring Theory here. I find it gets a bit redundant around the 6th and 7th dimensions - or the key differences between the two were not very well explained in this article.

I like the Surfer Guy theory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really hope we can break some ground on this with the LHC experiments - there are just so many unanswered questions in Humanity, having the answers will set many people free and possibly unite the human race.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
reply to post by Ownification

Good dabble into Superstring Theory here. I find it gets a bit redundant around the 6th and 7th dimensions - or the key differences between the two were not very well explained in this article.

I like the Surfer Guy theory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really hope we can break some ground on this with the LHC experiments - there are just so many unanswered questions in Humanity, having the answers will set many people free and possibly unite the human race.

You should view the videos at the end of the article, they explain it much better. It is harder to explain through written material, 3d videos helps us understand much, much better.

More knowledge means more mysteries. It has always been like that, the less knowledge you have you feel as if you know everything hence ignorance.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Free will does not exist. Without free will the romatic veiws of parallel universes fall apart. People make choices for reasons... its not random and would not change no matter how many times you pressed replay.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Free will does not exist. Without free will the romatic veiws of parallel universes fall apart. People make choices for reasons... its not random and would not change no matter how many times you pressed replay.

My bad, got confused. I agree with you completely.

[edit on 103131p://31b3 by Ownification]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Im afraid that the "energy" that you carry in your body may not resemble anything... it may just be energy with no memories or thoughts.

top topics

join